Constitutional Emergency

Obama is mentally and emotionally incapable of making the right decisions for America.

Obama does as Obama is

by LAWRENCE SELLIN, PHD June 13, 2014

obama dumb blank look smug_ l

First and foremost, Barack Obama is a congenital liar, whose lies, the number and magnitude of which are produced to match the scale of his sweeping narcissism.

That type of behavior is no surprise because Obama's character was incubated in the low expectations biosphere of political correctness, where the amount of ineptitude is excused in proportion to one's racial genetics, ethnic purity or whatever victim categories the liberal canon dictates.

Obama has had no incentive to change because throughout life and during his time in the White House, lying has gotten him what he has wanted, while escaping responsibility and any negative consequences.

America's elite universities and the media, desperately wanting to validate their own ideological predispositions, have overlooked Obama's obvious weaknesses and willingly accepted his excuses and political spin in order to avoid their own accountability for facilitating and advancing the career of an amoral and intellectually vacant individual.

For the Democratic Party, Obama was the textbook Affirmative Action Presidential candidate, the manifestation of a liberal fantasy.  Senate Majority leader Senator Harry Reid (D-NV), wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts, said privately that Obama, as a black candidate, could be successful thanks, in part, to his "light-skinned" appearance and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

Obama's appeal is based entirely on his mastery of the teleprompter-delivered platitude; a banal or meaningless statement either emotionally satisfying to his ideologically committed base or soothing to the uninformed, easily misled voter desperately in search of a political tranquilizer.

Obama, who never intellectually matured beyond the clichés of fashionable and comfortable college Marxism, received his political baptism in the leftist, gangster-style Chicago political machine, experiences neither of which prepared him for any office beyond the capabilities of inner city alderman.

Ill-prepared for high office, Obama has orchestrated an unprecedented series of policy failures and political scandals.

That happens when decisions are not based on a logical analysis of what course of action is best for the country, but on a calculus of what best meets certain political or electoral objectives.

Obama is an ideologue, whose fundamental transformation of the United States includes goals that are incompatible with American values and national interests. His approach is not unlike pounding a square political peg into a round political hole.

The ultimate basis for any judgment about the rightness of his conduct is whether he achieves an important ideological aim. Thus, "right" outcomes for Obama often necessitate actions considered illogical or harmful by mainstream Americans.

Obama is incompetent, not because he is stupid, but because his intellectual rigor mortis drives an ideological "analysis" that inevitably leads to inaction or the wrong action.

Stated simply, Obama is mentally and emotionally incapable of making the right decisions for America.

Obama's reaction to his policy debacles is invariably the same. He lies or blames others because his narcissism cannot accommodate failure and any perceived loss of public adulation.

Enough is enough. We are a nation, not a political playground for megalomaniacs. Soaring rhetoric is no substitute for competence, honesty and resolute action.

A continued Obama Presidency risks the survival of the United States. He is and does what he is. There is no hope that he will change and no limit to the damage he can cause.

Will Congress decide it is time for Barack Obama to go?

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. Colonel Sellin is the author of "Restoring the Republic: Arguments for a Second American Revolution ". He receives email at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com.

Views: 2144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obama is a mimic .... He took acting classes while someone sat in on his classes. I CANT BELIEVE HE WAS THE LEADER OF THE LAW REVIEW OR WHATEVER DISTINGUISHED TITLE WAS GIVEN? NOBODY HAS COME FORWARD WITH CLAIMS OF WHAT A FANTASTIC STUDENT HE WAS .. NOBODY REMEMBERS HIM BECAUSE AS I SAID SOMEONE TOOK HIS PLACE IN THE CLASS, OR SEVERAL SOMEONES. IM DISGUSTED THAT THE LEADER OF THIS NATION HAS ALL SEALED RECORDS!
I WANT TO HEAR FROM THE TOP BRASS THAT HAVE BEEN PURGED BY OBAMAS CRONIES. IF THERE IS ANY SORT OF CIVIL WAR THEY WONT GET PAID THEIR RETIREMENT PAY ANYWAY. BETTER TO STEP UP NOW, THEY TOOK AN OATH THAT DID NOT STOP JUST BECAUSE THEY GOT FIRED.

LETS HEAR FROM YOU PEOPLE ....

the one retired general who has spoken publicly against Obama is LTG Jerry Boykin,,he has the video posted

on youtube....the others cowards ???   Adm. Mullen is a pervert , wasn't purged, agreed to rescind DADT

in 2009...

Well said Colonel Sellin. We all agree, but Obongo keeps getting away with it. I believe the anointed one will make his own law and remain in office even when his time is up. He wants to be another Castro. I hope I'm wrong, but I also believe that even if we win the 6 seats in the senate he will still do what he wants. He doesn't listen to anyone. He's gotten away with so much and will continue to do so unless the military physically pulls him out of the WH. God help us.

Sorry excuse for a human Soros keeps his slimy servants operating just barely within Constitutional protection.

Obama is his slimiest.

Like trying to grab a greased watermelon in a 10 feet deep pool.

With some diligence it can be done.

You aren't wrong Janet. He was open with his goal when he came into the picture. His aim right now is to come to a point where he can declare martial law in his takeover. And he had the help from Congress all the way to the Oval Office to usurp that office.

Not one member of congress has raised a question on his constitutional ineligibility after he "threw" his hat in the ring.

STOP TALKING AND TAKE ACTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry Riley did take action.

More important many of us have been taking action that matters for years.

Watch this and pay special attention to the last 15 minutes...

Here they are, the latest and then another good one...

http://youtu.be/GqLiIvwQSVY

http://youtu.be/1nqlUgDXKp0

exactly what I say  and have said over and over. I am done with all blogs from now on it is the same old same old crap over and over. Dissing the bum, dissing Congress and doing nothing. I am done!! accomplishes ZERO

Please watch the Trevor Loudon video just above.

The Devil lives inside Obama. This explains all his behavior.

I don't know if Ovomit has a mental disorder or not. What I DO know is he is a criminal who has violated so many laws it is becoming hard to keep track of them all.  Rather than focus on his many possible deficiencies, I propose that we focus on how to have him arrested, charged, and executed for treason for which he is guilty many times over.

MIKE TRAVIS,  I agree the article has no positive effect on accomplishing the OAS mission. the lawmakers will not

help, they remain silent..of the 535, there might be five truly honest..SO, w/o them beginning an impeachment

process , HOW can Obama be removed before 1/2017 ?   regardless, our problems will worsen as the entire government

is rotten to the core and controlled by global elites..

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service