Constitutional Emergency

Obama is mentally and emotionally incapable of making the right decisions for America.

Obama does as Obama is

by LAWRENCE SELLIN, PHD June 13, 2014

obama dumb blank look smug_ l

First and foremost, Barack Obama is a congenital liar, whose lies, the number and magnitude of which are produced to match the scale of his sweeping narcissism.

That type of behavior is no surprise because Obama's character was incubated in the low expectations biosphere of political correctness, where the amount of ineptitude is excused in proportion to one's racial genetics, ethnic purity or whatever victim categories the liberal canon dictates.

Obama has had no incentive to change because throughout life and during his time in the White House, lying has gotten him what he has wanted, while escaping responsibility and any negative consequences.

America's elite universities and the media, desperately wanting to validate their own ideological predispositions, have overlooked Obama's obvious weaknesses and willingly accepted his excuses and political spin in order to avoid their own accountability for facilitating and advancing the career of an amoral and intellectually vacant individual.

For the Democratic Party, Obama was the textbook Affirmative Action Presidential candidate, the manifestation of a liberal fantasy.  Senate Majority leader Senator Harry Reid (D-NV), wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts, said privately that Obama, as a black candidate, could be successful thanks, in part, to his "light-skinned" appearance and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

Obama's appeal is based entirely on his mastery of the teleprompter-delivered platitude; a banal or meaningless statement either emotionally satisfying to his ideologically committed base or soothing to the uninformed, easily misled voter desperately in search of a political tranquilizer.

Obama, who never intellectually matured beyond the clichés of fashionable and comfortable college Marxism, received his political baptism in the leftist, gangster-style Chicago political machine, experiences neither of which prepared him for any office beyond the capabilities of inner city alderman.

Ill-prepared for high office, Obama has orchestrated an unprecedented series of policy failures and political scandals.

That happens when decisions are not based on a logical analysis of what course of action is best for the country, but on a calculus of what best meets certain political or electoral objectives.

Obama is an ideologue, whose fundamental transformation of the United States includes goals that are incompatible with American values and national interests. His approach is not unlike pounding a square political peg into a round political hole.

The ultimate basis for any judgment about the rightness of his conduct is whether he achieves an important ideological aim. Thus, "right" outcomes for Obama often necessitate actions considered illogical or harmful by mainstream Americans.

Obama is incompetent, not because he is stupid, but because his intellectual rigor mortis drives an ideological "analysis" that inevitably leads to inaction or the wrong action.

Stated simply, Obama is mentally and emotionally incapable of making the right decisions for America.

Obama's reaction to his policy debacles is invariably the same. He lies or blames others because his narcissism cannot accommodate failure and any perceived loss of public adulation.

Enough is enough. We are a nation, not a political playground for megalomaniacs. Soaring rhetoric is no substitute for competence, honesty and resolute action.

A continued Obama Presidency risks the survival of the United States. He is and does what he is. There is no hope that he will change and no limit to the damage he can cause.

Will Congress decide it is time for Barack Obama to go?

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. Colonel Sellin is the author of "Restoring the Republic: Arguments for a Second American Revolution ". He receives email at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com.

Views: 2141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we need to get the Navy Seals inside WH and get this regime out the Muslim Brotherhood are inside to destroy the United States, they must be removed Amen may God help us all surely someone knows how to get inside ?? its the only way, Congress is scared and bought off, and i hope i see the day they will be put in prison for not protecting our Country

Now's the time to empower ourselves with the TRUTH of what Jesus Christ came to forfil and we are MORE than conquers through Romans 8: 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.!!!!!!!!!  
  • Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. (Romans 12:21 
  • ...the battle is the LORD's... (1 Samuel 17:47 KJV)
  • "…the enemy… is the devil…" (Matthew 13:37-39 KJV)
  • "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." (John 10:10 NKJV)
  • "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad." (Matthew 12:30 NKJV)
  • "...what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand? Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace. So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple." (Luke 14:31-33NKJV)
  • in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts. (Romans 13:11-14 NKJV)
  • He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. (Colossians 1:13-14 NKJV)
  • Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamband by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. (Revelation 12:10-11 NKJV)
  • "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:19-20 NKJV)
  • "I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." (Matthew 16:18 KJV)
  • ...in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:37-39 NKJV)
  • For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight... I have kept the faith. (2 Timothy 4:6-7 NKJV)
  • Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. I urge you in the sight of God who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus who witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate, that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing, which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen. (1 Timothy 6:12-16 NKJV)

This is all grounds for impeachment so where are the Republicans. Where are the voters who can vote them out. Sleeping?? It is so difficult for me, an 80 year old woman, to understand why they are still voted in time and again.We have to get term limits in because the dummies out there will not do the job at the voting booth so someone has to be sure they don't make a career out of their lies etc.

AMEN U BET HE IS TOTALLY INSANE NOW FOR SURE HE HAS RAMPED UP HIS CLOWARD & PIVEN STRATEGIES AND HIS EXEC ORDERS LEGAL OR NOT

OBAMACARE VIOLATES ART 1 SECT 7 OF THE CONSTITUTION HOW THE SCOTUS MISSED THAT ONE BEATS ME IT IS CLEARLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL YET IS LAW HOW I ASK HOW

WHERE R AMERICANS I ASK EVERYDAY.    THE IGNORING OF ART IV SECT 4 OF THE FED IMMIG LAWS IS WHAT IS CAUSING THE TRAGEDY AT THE S BORDER NOW AND THE CARTELS ARE WINNING B/C OF IT.     HE MUST BE IMPEACHED AND WE THE PEOPLE MUST

STAND IN FRONT OF THE WH FOR HOURS 

GET THE ATTENTION OF LOCAL NEWS AND RADIO I HAVE SENT EMAILS AND LETTERS EVERYDAY TO ALL I CAN THINK OF

THIS IS NOT A TIME TO GIVE UP BUT TO PUSH ON 

Col.,

Obama is only one man (as I use the term loosely), we have 544 people in positions in DC who are as mentally incompetent in constitutional knowledge as he. They are all traitors to our nation as is he by supporting him from the time he "entered" the race when he was advertising he was born in Kenya to a British subject father.

Of course changed his birthplace to Hawaii and they apparently believed him. You know, no one in congress wants to question a fellow inmate (member).

The reason Congress has not acted to impeach Mr. oboma, even after committing treason, by the release of the top terrorists captured to date, is found in the 2008 election. Neither Mr. McCain nor Mr. oboma are natural born citizens of the US. (go here) http://goo.gl/5UE7iX and are ineligible to hold the office of POTUS. The republicans used a loophole, in the interpretation of the Constitution, to pass a resolution which recognized Mr. McCain's birth in Panama, as equivalent to being a "natural born" American citizen. This was a maneuver of questionable legality. The democrats went a step further in order to validate Mr. oboma's eligibility. However, the democrats, in the person of Nancy pelosi, the then DNC Chairman, fraudulently certified the eligibility of Mr. oboma. (go here) http://goo.gl/9Qosa9. It is plain to see that the Congress, the democrats, in particular, and the republicans, because of their complicity, in this criminal act, are both being blackmailed into inaction, by the oboma administration. No matter what Mr. oboma does, he will never be impeached, by this Congress, arrested or convicted because of the lawlessness and criminal actions of both parties, in qualifying their candidates, prior to the 2008 elections. Both parties offered candidates who were ineligible to hold the office of POTUS. Legally you can not impeach an unqualified person who is ineligible to hold the office of POTUS. The courts would have to throw out the 2008 elections and all the fruits thereof. All executive orders, all the gun confiscation laws, all secret treaties. The EPA, DHS, even the "state of emergency" would have to be lifted, because Mr. oboma last renewed it on 9/13/2013. Yes, the illegitimacy of the oboma administration was well known to Capitol Hill lawmakers, long before the 2008 elections. They are ALL guilty of complicity in the ongoing attempt to "fundamentally change America," through the nullification of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. What a betrayal of the American people, by the elected leaders of Congress. This is the reason that Congress has not acted to stop the criminal actions of Mr. oboma. I found this yesterday, and it explains why no one has impeached Obama.

LOOK PENNY YOU HAVE POSTED NOTHING BUT NEGATIVITY, FEAR, DOUBT, DESPAIR AT THIS BOARD..I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ARE FOR OAS BEST INTEREST..I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY: WELL LET ME TELL YOU IT IS UP TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IF ALL ELSE FAILS..

YOU ARE 200% WRONG, JOANNE. JUST BECAUSE I AM SEARCHING FOR SOME ANSWERS, DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM NOT A PATRIOT. YOU ALL HAVE WONDERED WHY OBAMA HAS NOT BEEN IMPEACHED, AND SO HAVE I. WELL, I FOUND THIS ON THE WALL OF A FRIEND, AND IT EXPLAINS WHY. YES, IT IS UP TO THE PEOPLE, BUT THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH. I LOVE MY COUNTRY, AND I WANT IT SAFE FOR MY CHILDREN AND THEIRS~ I BELONG TO MANY PATRIOT GROUPS, AND I DO WHAT EVER I CAN TO HELP SAVE THE AMERICA I GREW UP IN! WHO ARE YOU TO JUDE ME FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH? EVERY DAY I BEG AMERICANS TO WAKE UP, AND HAVE FOR A VERY LONG TIME. WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF ME TO PUT JUDGEMENT LIKE THAT ON ME? NONE OF THIS IS MEANT FOR FEAR....IT JUST ANSWERS SOME QUESTIONS. NO, JEAN, I'M SORRY, I REALLY DON'T KNOW. MAYBE SHE JUST WANTS US TO LEAVE. IS SHE THE BOSS AROUND HERE OR IS HARRY? JEAN, ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA? IF SO, PLEASE LOOK ME UP? THERE ARE MANY GROUPS OF PATRIOTS WHERE WE WILL BE WELCOME. THANKS~AND GOD BLESS!

Muslims, are nuts

I have heard powerful response on this topic on this board that truly was patriotic but there are some people that want to spread  negatives WE the people are NOT powerless... We can do all things through Christ who strengthens US!!!!!!!!!!

.Col Riley said on his radio address weeks ago that if the congress doesn't respond and take right action to OAS than in the end IT WILL BE BASED ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!! We are MORE than conquers through Christ Jesus..I don't listen to the ney sayers here.I listen to the promise God gave us thousands of years ago...We spread HOPE not fear, despair and doubt..WE the people ARE more than conquers through our Lord Jesus Christ! Get back to the basics of founding fathers and the Word Of God): IT IS OUR ATTITUDE THAT DEPENDS ON THIS MISSION AND TO RECRUIT OTHERS...

Colonel I respectfully disagree that he is incapable of making the right decisions for America.. He is in fact doing exactly what he had plans to do all along.  Please see my post

"So much for al Qaeda being on a path to defeat, Obama used to be fond of boasting. On Tuesday fighters for the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham, an al Qaeda affiliate known as ISIS, seized total control of the northern city of Mosul—with nearly two million people—after four days of fighting. Since that time they have B-Lined through other major cities.. and now are within 50 miles of Baghdad..Thousands of civilians have fled for their lives, including the governor of Nineveh province, who spoke of the "massive collapse" of the Iraqi army. This could also describe the state of U.S. policy in Iraq.

Since Obama likes to describe everything he inherited from his predecessor as a "mess," it's worth remembering that when President Bush left office Iraq was largely at peace. Civilian casualties fell from an estimated 31,400 in 2006 to 4,700 in 2009. U.S. military casualties were negligible. Then CIA Director Michael Hayden said, with good reason, that "al Qaeda is on the verge of a strategic defeat in Iraq."

Fast forward through five years of the Administration's indifference, and Iraq is close to exceeding the kind of chaos that engulfed it before the U.S. surge. The city of Fallujah, taken from insurgents by the Marines at a cost of 95 dead and nearly 600 wounded in November 2004, fell again to al Qaeda in January. The Iraqi government has not been able to reclaim the entire city—just 40 miles from Baghdad. More than 1,000 Iraqi civilians were killed in May alone, according to the Iraq Body Count web site.

The collapse of the Iraqi army in Mosul as well as other cities and its inability to retake Fallujah reflect poorly on the competence of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, whose Shiite "State of Law" coalition won a plurality of seats in parliamentary elections in April and will likely win a third term later this year.

Mr. Maliki has an autocratic streak and has done little to reassure Iraq's Sunnis, which makes it easy for the Obama Administration to blame him for Iraq's troubles. His dalliance with the regime in Tehran—including a reported $195 million arms deal in February—doesn't add to his stature.

Yet groups such as ISIS are beyond the reach of political palliation. It is an illusion that a more pro-Sunni coloration to any democratically elected Iraqi government would have made much of a difference to the debacle in Mosul. Mr. Maliki may also be forgiven for being unable to control the terrorist spillover from the chaos in neighboring Syria, where ISIS first took hold. Whatever its failures, the Iraqi government doesn't have the luxury of pivoting away from its own neighborhood.

That can't be said for the Obama Administration. Its promise of a "diplomatic surge" in Iraq to follow the military surge of the preceding years never materialized as the U.S. washed its hands of the country. Mr. Obama's offer of a couple thousand troops beyond 2011 was so low that Mr. Maliki didn't think it was worth the domestic criticism it would engender. An American President more mindful of U.S. interests would have made Mr. Maliki an offer he couldn't refuse.

Mr. Maliki had to plead for emergency military equipment when he visited the U.S. last year, and the U.S. has mostly slow-rolled the delivery of arms. Now that stocks of U.S. military supplies have fallen into ISIS's hands in Mosul, the Administration's instinct will be to adopt an ultra-cautious approach to further arms deliveries. Mr. Maliki is likely to depend even more on Iran for aid, increasing the spread of the Sunni-Shiite regional conflict.

The Administration's policy of strategic neglect toward Iraq has created a situation where al Qaeda effectively controls territories stretching for hundreds of miles through Anbar Province and into Syria. It will likely become worse for Iraq as the Assad regime consolidates its gains in Syria and gives ISIS an incentive to seek its gains further east. It will also have consequences for the territorial integrity of Iraq, as the Kurds consider independence for their already autonomous and relatively prosperous region.

All this should serve as a warning to what we can expect in Afghanistan as the Administration replays its Iraq strategy of full withdrawal after 2016. It should also serve as a reminder of the magnitude of the strategic blunder of leaving no U.S. forces in Iraq after the country finally had a chance to serve as a new anchor of stability and U.S. influence in the region. An Iraqi army properly aided by U.S. air power would not have collapsed as it did in Mosul.

In withdrawing from Iraq, Obama put his desire to have a talking point for his re-election campaign above America's strategic interests. Now we and the world are facing this reality: A civil war in Iraq and the birth of a terrorist haven that has the confidence, and is fast acquiring the means, to raise a banner for a new generation of jihadists, both in Iraq and beyond.

The bottom line here is that we didn't topple Hussein and battle the insurgents for the fun of it. Rather, we determined to help the Iraqi people create a stable, more democratic country.

This was in the interests of not just the Iraqis, but the surrounding countries, many of whom were our allies. A peaceful but strong Iraq would balance the violent elements in the region including Iran and the Islamic terrorist groups. It would strengthen our allies in the Middle East and the Persian Gulf, and confound the agitators and bloodthirsty factions that plaque that area of the world, from which so much death and destruction originates.

We spent much in our blood and treasure to accomplish this feat, and this Muslim Terrorist POS in the White House didn't have enough sense to consolidate the victory. Now, he's doing the same thing in Afghanistan.

The release of the 5 Gitmo Terrorist Commanders (two of which I personally renditioned) traded for the deserter/traitor/POS Muslim goat fucker son of a Muslim goat fucking POS was the signal to all jihadists that this POS Americans voted not once for but twice, is in fact on board, and one of them.. This is why you are witnessing the takeover of Iraq at this time.

Hey but don't worry too much.. Iran will come in and save the day.

The world Islamic Caliphate has shifted into overdrive, and the American sheeple are too lazy or stupid to wake up and climb out of the bed they still share with Obama as he naps.

The bigger picture is that it’s all part of Obama's plan to “OVERWHELM” the system.

Timing is everything. Iraq is collapsing, Syria is burning, Libya is in chaos. "Screw it, let's get focused on Asia".. Like scrambled eggs.. chaos is taking over the world, and shit has hit the fan and splattered so wide that you cannot keep up.. Make no mistake this is intentional.. " The bigger picture is that it’s all part of his plan to “OVERWHELM” the system.

Karl Marx said that capitalism will eventually fail and that communism is the solution and end game. He says you can wait for that to happen, or you can accelerate the process by overwhelming the system and destroying capitalism. There will be so much chaos that it is easy to take away rights and take control as the government savior. 
Once that occurs, you implement communism. This process can only be understood by the “enlightened” government leaders (Obama and the like). The masses are too stupid and ignorant to understand how good communism will be for them, so they need to be forced down that path, by any and all means possible. Lie, deceive, create class and race warfare issues, and use catastrophes (and if there are none, make some up; the ends justify the means.) That is why every time Obama speaks about anything, you will notice that it is always very dramatic (and the world will end if we don’t do it right away.) Examples include Obamacare and his “Jobs bill.”

If the progression is not fast enough, then Karl Marx says you need to kill people to help the greater good achieve “enlightenment”. That is why in Russia, they killed 60 million of their own people, for the greater good. Of course, the greater good is so the top 3% in government leadership can have all power and wealth and remove all means for the masses to ever be able to topple them, including taking all rights, removing all weapons, and eliminating religion.

To deflect those who say that Obama is not a Marxist..

His favorite college professors are Marxists, his favorite books were written by Marxists, his parents and grandparents were Marxists, their friends were Marxists, and his administration is full of Marxists. I know they don’t like that term; it is “progressives” now.

As dumb as he seems, I actually believe he knows what he is doing. The unfortunate part is that we don’t think it could ever happen here, and we don’t know enough about communism to realize what is happening.

Most of us don’t even know much about our own Constitution and the reasoning and brilliance behind its development.

Read the Federalist Papers and other writings from our Founders; they knew we would want to move towards socialism, and so they wrote the Constitution the best they could to prevent that."

From twitter.....a soldier without his arm:

I did not get an arm blown off in Baghdad so you could sit on your ass and watch Iraq fall, @BarackObama. I did my job. DO YOUR JOB.

Furthermore...It has been the plan for Iran to take over Iraq from day 1 so they can control the Mideast! Wake up!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service