Constitutional Emergency

NO MORE DOUBT!!! HE'S A DEVOUT MUSLIM!

This is some of the things that were blocked last week from the Fox program everyone was looking for.. It's enough to make your good old American blood boil after what happened on "9/11". As the saying goes, "Anyone who forgets History is bound to repeat it." I remember hearing all this the first time it happened and will never forget it.

This is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that has consistently been blocked by the Obama Administration for several weeks. Watch it now before it gets pulled from the Internet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

Get this going viral, NOW!

Views: 47011

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How about charging him with being a SPY and with ESPIONAGE???

Because a round of golf silenced john boehner forever. Sure would love to hear what he and cantor were told, but, no tape recorders on a golf course.  b o' s presidential library should be simply a putt-putt golf course with a few of his monogrammed balls, instead, I read, he gets to set it up with taxpayer money in the guise of a "Black History" Museum while he's still in office, so he can personally scoop up the $'s from those who'd donate after he's out. Hope they use it for a Legal Defense Fund, because I'd hate to see him get a court appointed attorney!

He has been using the DoJ as his personal attorney to defend against many of these lawsuits already.

There has never been any doubt from me that Obama was a Muslim through and through.   I pray that he is a one term president.

Decption and pure evil.

How do we get FOX to air this????

Forget about it, the owner is caving in to liberals!!!

I only wish they had added his islamic announcements for elFid and ramadan to the islamic world...

Nothing new here, and doesn't make a difference.  What does make a difference is NO MATTER WHERE HE WAS BORN, HE'S NOT A "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN" CAUSE HIS FATHER WAS NEVER A CITIZEN!!! What is so hard for the judges, congress, and a lot of the American People to understand about that.  IF we can get the Superior Court in Ga. to rule RIGHT, so he's ineligible to be on the ballot because of this, IT SEEMS TO ME, that it would automatically make him ineligible to spend one more second in the WH and be required to remove and arrest him immediately!!  Just my opinion!!!

Here's video that most have seen taken from JB Williams data.......

Newt is the very last person the Demorats want debating O man.

Interesting Priscilla......on the "in" v "un"............

harry  one of UN resolutions has changed un to in

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service