Constitutional Emergency

NO MORE DOUBT!!! HE'S A DEVOUT MUSLIM!

This is some of the things that were blocked last week from the Fox program everyone was looking for.. It's enough to make your good old American blood boil after what happened on "9/11". As the saying goes, "Anyone who forgets History is bound to repeat it." I remember hearing all this the first time it happened and will never forget it.

This is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that has consistently been blocked by the Obama Administration for several weeks. Watch it now before it gets pulled from the Internet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

Get this going viral, NOW!

Tags: Obama Muslim Islamist!

Views: 46655

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sent this to alot of people Re; the video showing Obongo . Admitting he is Muslim  . As well as how worthless the video makes him appear to me.

Any way there is a link from Fact Check that makes claim the video is a lot of snippets and a splice to make this all appear that he is admitting his Muslim faith as well as running America(cans)  down, 

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/12/truth-on-the-cutting-room-floor/  Fact check claims its all not true. My imagination leads me to keep thinking Obongo and crew have fact check on the pay roll as well as the other televised media. Hannity more than likely keeps his rating up by indicating a presentation of the video? hmmm! I have to stick with Harry here and  distrust Fact Check. Heard obama Mention fact check is the place to go to find out the truth,  Kind of like the rabbit saying don't throw me in the briar patch.

Snopes is another one that is a left wing site that can't be depended on for truth.

Allow me to connect some dots for anyone who is unfamiliar …

FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania, and is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation.    

The Annenberg Foundation also funded The Chicago Annenberg Challenge which was created in 1995 by its architect and co-founder, the unrepentant domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers.  Ayers handpicked his buddy Barack Hussein Obama, currently America's number one enemy, to sit on the founding Board of Directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. 

Barack Obama, elected by the Board of Directors as founding chairman and president of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (1995–1999), resigned as chairman and president in September 1999 to run as a candidate in the 2000 Democratic primary for the 1st Congressional District of Illinois.

Conclusion:  Do not believe one word FactCheck.org puts out unless you independently research it yourself.

Thank you, I was not aware of this, and it explains a lot.

I have heard that others in this business of checking facts and verifying truth are also funded by money from the left.  It is Obvious this guy's being where he is, wasn't achieved on his own.  He has connections and handlers, puppeteers pulling this marionette's strings.

Mr. Marty Farrell  -  YOU, SIR, ARE AN EXTREMLY WISE MAN AMONG A PRECIOUS FEW ... BRILLIANT!!!!   My mind has never before been presented such compelling statements.

Before the sun sets, I will share your contribution here with many, many family members and friends.

I humbly thank you, sir.   Long may you live!!! 

To all of you who think this Cost of GAS is getting to your wallet might want to check out these two ways of saving money I have both installed and running I have had to turn my idle down twice now Once with Bubble Fusion and once with Gadget Man Groove

1. GadgetMan Groove

2. Bubble Fusion   

Not on MY watch either! I'm locked & loaded and ready for confrontation. Every State has secret and not so secret militias. It is OUR RIGHT and OUR DUTY to protect ourselves from being taken over. The time is NOW...REVOLUTION!!!!!

AMEN

You and me both!! There's no talking to anyone anymore --- cause those who write the "laws" don't listen to WE THE PEOPLE!!! Lock and load!!

Charles McLaughlin, great post. I agree with you 100%. But, if we don't win the upcomming election and get rid of obummer, then what? Where do we go from there? I don't see anyother way out but by out and out war! I don't want my kids and grandkids living under the thumb of BIG GOVERMENT! We don't get him and his buddys out? Then what?

When in doubt buy more ammo

RSS

About

Harry Riley created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

© 2014   Created by Harry Riley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service