Constitutional Emergency

NO MORE DOUBT!!! HE'S A DEVOUT MUSLIM!

This is some of the things that were blocked last week from the Fox program everyone was looking for.. It's enough to make your good old American blood boil after what happened on "9/11". As the saying goes, "Anyone who forgets History is bound to repeat it." I remember hearing all this the first time it happened and will never forget it.

This is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that has consistently been blocked by the Obama Administration for several weeks. Watch it now before it gets pulled from the Internet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

Get this going viral, NOW!

Views: 46932

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't doubt that he's a mooslim, HOWEVER, unless I missed it, I see no evidence that Sean Hannity had anything to do with the videos. C'mon folks. There are tons of facts out there that can be used to kick this guys' ass out of office. We don't need to be posting urban legends on this site. It just makes us look like uninformed idiots. STOP.

What urban legends are you referring to?

.........That Sean Hannity had anything to do with this video and that obummers admin were trying to prevent it from being "shown". There is no evidence for those statements.

LOOK. My blood boils at the mere sound or sight of this criminal. Let's just stick to the facts....Mam:)

He may not have had anything to do with making the originals but he well could have compiled them for a show.  Remember he was one of the first and for a long time the only voice exposing Obama and Rev Wright his pastor, and also the fact that he had met with the terrorist from Chicago the guy who now teaches school there, I believe something like the weathermen underground.  I don't remember the name his wife was also a terrorist.

Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn

It may be just me.  I tried to forward The White Flag Over the White House, which included the video on Obama's Speaking of the greatness of Islam.  I tried forwarding this to my friends and it would not send.  I then came across this post with Hannity wanting to post this video.  I tried sending this to my friends also.  It would not send either.  Is it just me, my computer, or is it being blocked somehow.  Just wondering as I don't trust the Obama bunch as much as I would trust a rabid skunk not to bite or spray me if I tried picking it up.

I vaguely remember one of the Homeland Security authorization bills including language that they could skim the internet and emails for "certain phrases", and trip words (this one may not be exact wording) and could block anything with them in from going through. I think this was in 08 just before the election. Surprise!

Oh it's true!!!

Most likely your computer running windows ! . . . Can you explain to me why you would drive a car with flat tires and the carb is leaking ?   . . Like go visit Ubuntu LINUX download and burn to a CD-R and use the try it button . . No more Bots, No more Malware, and No more virus's ! . . I use firestarter as a fire wall and ClamAV for anti virus and even use Thunderbird as e-mail ( it has Evolution as default e-mail simular to Outlook Express has same crap in it ) . . and if you like it SAVE all the stuff to a back up drive ( as actual files NOT back up like doc's, pic's, video's, and e-mail addresses and book marks plus what ever else that is what you want to save ) And install Ubuntu ( means it formats the Hard drive and installs erases the windows crap ( Oh yeah if you want to run windows there is Virtual Box ( free ) You can run all the windows crap inside of Linux and inside Virtual Box inside of windows )  I run Corel Draw there and several other programs 

You are obviously a lot more schooled in computers than I am.  But thanks for letting me know of this being the possible problem.  I'm not much into the conspiracy thing, except I changed from being a non "Birther", to a Birther.  And some other things are raising questions about Obama.  I do know I have no trust in him or his administration.  He has proven time and time again that he is an out and out liar.  And that he also has no love for America, its Constitution, or its traditions.  I wouldn't put anything outside the realm of possibility for him doing.

You know he also gives money to refurbish some Mosques overseas... we have to make sure he does not get a second term.

EVERY WORD IN THIS CONVERSATION  DEFINES  ABSOLUTE  TRUTH  AND  MEANING!!!! ... AND  THE  ILLS  SUFFERED  BY  OUR  CITIZENS  ARE  APPARENT  SINCE   RATMAN   AND   HIS  CRONIES  ARRIVED   ON  THE  SCENE!!!

BATS IN THE CEILING !?!?!    RATS UNDER THE FLOOR !?!?!    FLEAS IN YOUR BED !?!?!  

EACH   OF   US   WOULD   CALL  THE   NEAREST   EXTERMINATOR   IN    A   HEARTBEAT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service