OBAMA RE-ELECTED WITHOUT OBJECTION?

News With Views

The American people do not vote for presidential and vice presidential candidates, they vote for electors, who in turn, cast their vote for president and vice president. Electors are sworn to cast a vote only for “eligible” candidates and to certify that all candidates on the ballot are eligible for office and have been duly elected, before casting their ballot before congress.

Twice now, in 2008 and 2012, Electors failed in their sworn duty, certifying and casting their ballot for Barack Hussein Obama, despite knowledge that Obama is not constitutionally eligible for the office of president and that he had won both elections through historic fraudulent efforts.

The law requires that the Electoral College certify the ballot and present its vote to congress for certification on the 6th of January following each presidential election. Because the 6th was a Sunday this year, members of congress bumped the congressional certification to Friday the 4th, without fanfare last Friday.

Earlier last week, The North American Law Center delivered notice to all members of congress, advising them not to become complicit in the fraud by certifying the fraud on Friday. Members of congress ignored that notice and Friday afternoon, the Electoral College and all members of congress affirmed the re-election of Barack Hussein Obama for a second term, each of them becoming complicit with malice aforethought in the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

The question is now, what will the American people do about it?

Under 3 USC § 15 - Counting electoral votes in Congress, objection from only one (1) member from each chamber of congress was enough to stop congressional certification of the 2012 election, returning the matter to both chambers for consideration at which point congress could have opened an investigation into the massive evidence of election fraud.

Sadly, not a single elector or member of congress objected, not even one.

House members like Tea Party darling Rep. Michelle Bachmann could have been the one House member to stop the 2012 fraud. – Or, it could have been another Tea Party Caucus member, or maybe all of them.

One member of the US Senate, Senator Rand Paul, king of the data-mining petition industry and beloved son of “Mr. Constitution” Ron Paul, or maybe Tea Party favorite Sen. Marco Rubio could have taken a stand with American citizens and objected. No, not even a single member of the so-called Tea Party Caucus objected…

Republicans control the House and they could have stopped the most fraudulent election in US history without a single Democrat member. But in the end, not a single elector or member of congress had the decency or backbone to stop the Marxist theft of America despite a mountain of evidence right under their noses and prior notice from The North American Law Center.

So, now what?

The last act of the 112th congress was to roll over and play dead as Obama raised taxes without trimming any spending, throwing the nation off the fiscal cliff with trillions in new deficit spending and taxes. The first act of the new 113th congress was to confirm the fraudulent re-election of Barack Hussein Obama without objection.

Members of congress are clearly not worried about any fiscal cliff, but rather the political cliff they were all teetering on as millions of Obama’s federal dependents awaited congressional approval to keep the gravy train rolling. The fiscal cliff is unsustainable federal spending and skyrocketing debt. What Obama and congress did, shoves the nation off the fiscal cliff.

But even more troubling is the fact that not a single member of congress had the decency or backbone to stand up and object at that critical moment in history when congress had the chance to stop it all and hold those responsible accountable.

The ongoing gutless and anti-American acts of our illustrious public servants explains the mega boom in gun and ammo sales, which brings us to the second act of the new 113th congress, a massive gun and ammo grab.

Despite FBI reports showing a steady drop in gun related crime each year as gun and ammo sales set new records and further FBI stats showing that only 4% of all gun related homicides are connected to “assault rifles,” the gun grabbers want these types of weapons only in their own hands, understandably so, as they become ever more corrupt and tyrannical. In fact, twice as many Americans die from a fist fight each year, than from assault rifles.

Gun violence ranks #15 on the CDC list of causes of death and most of those are not related to assault weapons. They are however, related to inner city crime, most of it in Democrat voting districts and most of that, black on black crime. And, we all know that guns are NOT the cause of the Sandy Hook catastrophe. Yet, it is not these folks they seek to disarm. This is Obama’s “civilian army.”

So, what are the American people to do about the theft of their nation and the coming assault on citizens Second Amendment rights, among others?

In my personal opinion, every member of the federal government has well-earned a public lynching for multiple criminal acts of high treason. But before we lock-n-load and begin any violent act to regain control of our runaway government, it is our duty as American citizens to exhaust every possible peaceful means to a solution as provided by our Charters of Freedom.

Clearly, our Executive Branch thinks they are a dictatorship. Our Legislative Branch is operating as nothing more than a rubber stamp for the Executive Branch and the courts may be the most corrupt branch of our Federal Government, acting only as an enforcer for a corrupt and tyrannical regime.

While it is clear that a major housecleaning should include every elected official in Washington D.C. today, I personally believe that our Founders frame work for self-governance, their Constitutional Representative Republic, is worth saving if possible.

Organizations like The North American Law Center are established for the sole purpose of representing American citizens in broad legal battles necessary to protecting and preserving all of our God given and constitutionally protected rights. Among those right are a right to free, fair and honest elections and the Second Amendment. Without these two rights fully secured, we have no other rights.

The Law Center is calling for donors, volunteers and witnesses for scheduled actions. If all Americans join forces, they can regain control of their country. Until then, nobody can do anything about what is happening to the greatest nation ever known to mankind.

© 2013 JB Williams - All Rights Reserved

JB Williams is a writer on matters of history and American politics with more than 3000 pieces published over a twenty-year span. He has a decidedly conservative reverence for the Charters of Freedom, the men and women who have paid the price of freedom and liberty for all, and action oriented real-time solutions for modern challenges. He is a Christian, a husband, a father, a researcher, writer and a business owner. He is co-founder of action organizations The United States Patriots Union, a civilian parent organization for The Veteran Defenders of America. He is also co-founder of The North American Law Center, a citizen run investigative legal research and activism organization preparing to take on American's greatest legal battles. Williams receives mail at: jb.uspu@gmail.com

Web site 1: www.PatriotsUnion.org

Web site 2: www.VeteranDefenders.org

E-Mail: JB.USPU@gmail.com

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Absolutely criminal... It is so very true that a complete house cleaning needs to be done. I for one am will to do whatever I can, within my powers, to assist with the very long struggle to remove these tyrants and start fresh, if need be or as Alex told Pierce Morgan, "Revolution is coming", and it will for sure.
    • ITS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, NOT FAR OFF, I SEE THE WHITES OF THEIR EYES.

GOD BLESS ALL WHO STAND UP FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT BUT WILL HELP...........

• Hence the need to clean house in both the House and Senate.  Start with new people and impose term limits. 

@Gunner, I agree with you, a second revolution is on the horizon.

• You need clarify how we can help. What sort of volunteers to you need?  As for money I simply do not have any. Wish I did I surely would help.

• Put an advertisement out for ANY AMERICAN CITIZEN  relative(s) harmed by illegal aliens in this country to FILE LAWSUIT against President Obama Executive Order going around the Congress PLUS Federal Gov't SELECTING PARTS of the laws they want to enforce and forgetting about the part of the law they don't want to enforce!!   Take to court because they can show HARM!!!  Once the lawsuit is started , you can get contributions from ALL OF US PATRIOTS! THIS IS A START. As far as Obama records, THEY HAVE BEEN FIXED with the 4 year time, that has passed! You would need a whistle blower to brake that open! Maybe we should offer a REWARD for the 1st whistleblower who can prove they HELP DOCTOR his records. LARGE REWARD to make it serious! Their life would be at stake, they amount would need to consider that level of threat. THANK YOU for starting this! I've been thinking this all along. We need lawyers to step up and HELP get the American citizens cases in COURT! When these cases are filed, EVERY PATRIOT will DONATE!!  

• all Congressmen were served with the notice prior to last Friday.

No one stood up.  there can be no more discussion. it is useless

Time to take action.

Future generations are depending on what we do in 2013.

can we coordinate with USPU, VDA and The North American Law Center

to pick one day (prior to Jan 20) for 1 million or more of us American patriots to go to DC

to start making citizens arrests.

Clean house - starting with the president,

continuing with the elected officials named on the complaint filed by the North American Law Center.

if Obama takes his oath on Jan 20,

that is all she wrote for our freedom and constitution.

That is probably the last peaceful solution I can think of.  (Ah, who will replace those posititions?) 

If our peaceful plan is not successful because not enough people get involved  - how will we manage to win our 2nd American revolution?

• Let's face it, nothing is going to happen.  We can call, write, or email the members of congress until we drop from exhaustion and nothing is going to change.  They quite frankly don't give a damn about folks like us.  Remember what Sam Donaldson said a few weeks ago referring to folks like us, It isn't your country any more.  It's our country and you're part of it.  Until such time as they do something which causes folks like us to unite and take action aint nothin gunna happen.  And, don't worry they won't do anything major.  They will nickel and dime us to death.

• Marvin;  Part  of  your  nail  is  sticking  out  of  the  grave-stone,  one  swipe  of  the  hammer  America  is  done,  Can  we  pull  the  nail  out..??  We're  out  of  Paul  Bunyan's  that  was  taken  away  in  folklore  history..!! Now  we   have  a  dark-skinned  image  of   Fakelore  with  no  reason  the  keep  U.S.A.  intact..!!

• I have discussed this with my wife and they will not take away my firearms while I'm still alive.  I may only get off one shot but I will at least have tried.

• What the xxxx are you talking about?   You make no sense whatsoever!

This reply was deleted.