Constitutional Emergency

News With Views

The American people do not vote for presidential and vice presidential candidates, they vote for electors, who in turn, cast their vote for president and vice president. Electors are sworn to cast a vote only for “eligible” candidates and to certify that all candidates on the ballot are eligible for office and have been duly elected, before casting their ballot before congress.

Twice now, in 2008 and 2012, Electors failed in their sworn duty, certifying and casting their ballot for Barack Hussein Obama, despite knowledge that Obama is not constitutionally eligible for the office of president and that he had won both elections through historic fraudulent efforts.

The law requires that the Electoral College certify the ballot and present its vote to congress for certification on the 6th of January following each presidential election. Because the 6th was a Sunday this year, members of congress bumped the congressional certification to Friday the 4th, without fanfare last Friday.

Earlier last week, The North American Law Center delivered notice to all members of congress, advising them not to become complicit in the fraud by certifying the fraud on Friday. Members of congress ignored that notice and Friday afternoon, the Electoral College and all members of congress affirmed the re-election of Barack Hussein Obama for a second term, each of them becoming complicit with malice aforethought in the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

The question is now, what will the American people do about it?

Under 3 USC § 15 - Counting electoral votes in Congress, objection from only one (1) member from each chamber of congress was enough to stop congressional certification of the 2012 election, returning the matter to both chambers for consideration at which point congress could have opened an investigation into the massive evidence of election fraud.

Sadly, not a single elector or member of congress objected, not even one.

House members like Tea Party darling Rep. Michelle Bachmann could have been the one House member to stop the 2012 fraud. – Or, it could have been another Tea Party Caucus member, or maybe all of them.

One member of the US Senate, Senator Rand Paul, king of the data-mining petition industry and beloved son of “Mr. Constitution” Ron Paul, or maybe Tea Party favorite Sen. Marco Rubio could have taken a stand with American citizens and objected. No, not even a single member of the so-called Tea Party Caucus objected…

Republicans control the House and they could have stopped the most fraudulent election in US history without a single Democrat member. But in the end, not a single elector or member of congress had the decency or backbone to stop the Marxist theft of America despite a mountain of evidence right under their noses and prior notice from The North American Law Center.

So, now what?

The last act of the 112th congress was to roll over and play dead as Obama raised taxes without trimming any spending, throwing the nation off the fiscal cliff with trillions in new deficit spending and taxes. The first act of the new 113th congress was to confirm the fraudulent re-election of Barack Hussein Obama without objection.

Members of congress are clearly not worried about any fiscal cliff, but rather the political cliff they were all teetering on as millions of Obama’s federal dependents awaited congressional approval to keep the gravy train rolling. The fiscal cliff is unsustainable federal spending and skyrocketing debt. What Obama and congress did, shoves the nation off the fiscal cliff.

But even more troubling is the fact that not a single member of congress had the decency or backbone to stand up and object at that critical moment in history when congress had the chance to stop it all and hold those responsible accountable.

The ongoing gutless and anti-American acts of our illustrious public servants explains the mega boom in gun and ammo sales, which brings us to the second act of the new 113th congress, a massive gun and ammo grab.

Despite FBI reports showing a steady drop in gun related crime each year as gun and ammo sales set new records and further FBI stats showing that only 4% of all gun related homicides are connected to “assault rifles,” the gun grabbers want these types of weapons only in their own hands, understandably so, as they become ever more corrupt and tyrannical. In fact, twice as many Americans die from a fist fight each year, than from assault rifles.

Gun violence ranks #15 on the CDC list of causes of death and most of those are not related to assault weapons. They are however, related to inner city crime, most of it in Democrat voting districts and most of that, black on black crime. And, we all know that guns are NOT the cause of the Sandy Hook catastrophe. Yet, it is not these folks they seek to disarm. This is Obama’s “civilian army.”

So, what are the American people to do about the theft of their nation and the coming assault on citizens Second Amendment rights, among others?

In my personal opinion, every member of the federal government has well-earned a public lynching for multiple criminal acts of high treason. But before we lock-n-load and begin any violent act to regain control of our runaway government, it is our duty as American citizens to exhaust every possible peaceful means to a solution as provided by our Charters of Freedom.

Clearly, our Executive Branch thinks they are a dictatorship. Our Legislative Branch is operating as nothing more than a rubber stamp for the Executive Branch and the courts may be the most corrupt branch of our Federal Government, acting only as an enforcer for a corrupt and tyrannical regime.

While it is clear that a major housecleaning should include every elected official in Washington D.C. today, I personally believe that our Founders frame work for self-governance, their Constitutional Representative Republic, is worth saving if possible.

Organizations like The North American Law Center are established for the sole purpose of representing American citizens in broad legal battles necessary to protecting and preserving all of our God given and constitutionally protected rights. Among those right are a right to free, fair and honest elections and the Second Amendment. Without these two rights fully secured, we have no other rights.

The Law Center is calling for donors, volunteers and witnesses for scheduled actions. If all Americans join forces, they can regain control of their country. Until then, nobody can do anything about what is happening to the greatest nation ever known to mankind.

© 2013 JB Williams - All Rights Reserved

JB Williams is a writer on matters of history and American politics with more than 3000 pieces published over a twenty-year span. He has a decidedly conservative reverence for the Charters of Freedom, the men and women who have paid the price of freedom and liberty for all, and action oriented real-time solutions for modern challenges. He is a Christian, a husband, a father, a researcher, writer and a business owner. He is co-founder of action organizations The United States Patriots Union, a civilian parent organization for The Veteran Defenders of America. He is also co-founder of The North American Law Center, a citizen run investigative legal research and activism organization preparing to take on American's greatest legal battles. Williams receives mail at: jb.uspu@gmail.com

Web site 1: www.PatriotsUnion.org

Web site 2: www.VeteranDefenders.org

E-Mail: JB.USPU@gmail.com

Views: 531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would bet money that all the repubs have been told to shut up or all of there families will be killed. The left is the largest criminal organization in the USA. It is sorry to say but we are headed for another violent revolution which no one wants but it is coming!!!!!!!!

I love this piece because it clearly lays out how completely our government has been corrupted, and it's one of the best pieces I have read in the last year to call all Freedom loving Americans to action.

My suggestion... copy and send to everyone you know. Then beg, sweet-talk, bribe, pay, threaten, or water-board them to make sure they read it.

Ok... I was kidding about sweet-talking anyone.

Tea Party, all of them, are traitors.  We don't need any of them.  Recall all of them and elect Constitutionalist. Or 1776?

OK, so everyone here is talking boldly about the imminent revolution, but which one of you is actually doing anything but pounding your keyboards??? Twana asked everyone to join their county pages. I don't see that happening. Veterans were asked to join the VDA and the military page here. That's not happening. We've all been asked to get involved with organizing. That's not happening.

At this point, I'd have to say ......we're no better than the TEA party wimps we sent to Congress. We just keep pounding the keyboards, and nothing changes. No viable remedies brought forth, no progress on forming up cohesive groups, nothing happening to begin the turnaround, except maybe being hounded to death for more donations.

I don't know about anyone else here, but although I couldn't afford it, I contributed what I could all last year, and saw nothing come out of it as it appears everyone has either gone broke, or they just simply figure someone else will pay for it. End result....I'm done contributing.

We all know that litigation against government is nothing more than blowing smoke in the wind. We all know for sure now that electing so-called Patriots to office has turned into a boondoggle. We all know that to expect Patriots to have our backs is akin to the devil preaching benevolence.

I have lost all faith in expecting any legal, peaceable means to stop and reverse the systematic destruction of America to come from all of the so-called Patriot organizations and legal entities. They're all in it for the money, and maybe notoriety. One by one, they're all being shot down and buried in last months news. It's as if the Davids throwing rocks at the huge monstrosity of government does nothing more than tickle it!

MY point?.......Don't even bother replying to me unless you have a valid, positive, viable proposition for pulling all Patriot groups together as one, united, with the guts and responsibility to move forward with action that will begin the arduous task ahead. Without that, the America we knew will be no more, and I would suggest you make plans to immigrate to another country that suits your needs.

OK Stingray, as they used to tell us all the time in the military, "don't come to me with a problem unless you have a solution."  So what's your solution.  My solution is for us to select one "safe" area of the country and start assembling like minded people there and tell the state and the feds to go to the devil.  You know as well as I do that there are places in the country where the cops don't go.  Unless of course you're some stupid know nothing fed.  From there we start to spread out.  By the way I agree with you, sitting here and pounding a keyboard doesn't accomplish a damn thing.  I've been rereading a history of the events that led up to the Civil War.  It took the Southern secession advocates a full 12 years or more before the South actually seceded.  We don't have that much time.

You're right on about 'safe' areas Marvin, and that's exactly where I am, deep in the woods, adjacent to the lake, and off the grid. The last time a sheriff was out here was 3 years ago when a neighbor passed away. When I had my heart attack on Veterans Day '11, it took Paramedics 45 minutes to find my home, and the EMT ambulance another 20 minutes. We had a fire covering about 10 acres back in '07, and it took the fire department almost an hour to find it! It was dark so they couldn't see the smoke, and the trees hid the flames! Luckily I have firefighting equipment and a hydrant right in front of my house, the ONLY one out here!

I've been trying for over 4 years to get other Patriots in my area together, but nothing's come of it. I'm beginning to think I'm the only one in McIntosh County. Closest I came was when a militia group in Arkansas wanted me to train them in shooting and covert ops. It's been a long time since I've used my guns, last time was in the Mojave Desert in '78 when a 9' Diamondback struck at my horse. Cleared leather and got it first shot. That 45 Talon made quite a mess of it's head, but I got a nice belt, hat band, and a dozen steaks after a taxidermist I knew got done.

Covert ops training is not something I want to remember, it was pure hell, and has taken me over 40 years to finally maintain control of my reactions.

But as far as getting an organized group together in my area, I'm all for it, even posted to have others in the county page to make themselves known and let's start work on it. So far, nothing. Seems Twana is about the only one really doing anything, God bless her!

Forgot to mention, city folk don't like it out here. The place is crawling with Water Moccasin, Pigmy Rattlers, Copperheads, Black Bear, Brown Recluse, and Black Widows, to mention a few. Plenty of other critters, some good eating like squirrels, possum, ducks, and geese, as well as good fishing for bass and catfish. Also lots of poison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac. Not fun if you don't know what you're doing!

I understand exactly what you're saying.  I bought a couple of tape decks from a guy over in OK sometime ago and even with a GPS I had to call him and have him come get me so I could pick up the decks.  I'm not as far out as you are but the nearest town is about 6 miles in one direction and 20+ miles in the other direction with nothing North or South.  We like it like that.  I've checked all of the Arkansas folks here at PFA and the ones that are even half way close haven't been active for about 2 years.  One small ray of light is members of our church congregation and our pastor.  The pastor is a Marine door gunner from the first gulf war and he doesn't mince words.  We also have quite a few others who have the same attitude I do.  They all keep telling me if they have to bug out they're headed for my place.  We don't have a lake but we've got about a 3/4 acre pond and if there's electricity we have a well that puts out over 80 gallons a minute.  We've had the pipes freeze and burst and the well ran for 5 days without running out of water.  I'd like to get off the power grid because we have lots of wind and solar on top of our hill but it's so damned expensive.

I'm only tied to public power out of cost issue, but have a whole house gas generator I'm thinking about converting to propane and putting in another 500 gal tank. As it is now, I've gone on gen 3 times during power outages with no problems. Ran it for most of a day during summer when power went out, before that was during an ice storm for 3 days. 2 years ago I decided to hook up the house to our well and put in a new pump and supply line. During this last summer I watered every day, all day with no problems. Getting ready to start seeds for this years produce, just about everything a person could want, and will replant in late summer for fall harvest. Got over 6 dozen tomatoes from one plant in my greenhouse this year, even in the 100 degrees heat for over 2 months straight, as well as watermelon, cantaloupe, honey dew, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, strawberries, eggplant, cucumbers, and peppers. Had so much I was giving some to neighbors!

Stingray, do you have any problems with grasshoppers?  I've got lots of unused pasture that would make for a real fertile large garden or truck farm but the grasshoppers eat everything in sight.  I had potatoes out last year and I was keeping an eye on them and figured I could wait until the next day to spray.  In 24 hours they almost completely stripped the potatoes.  They stripped the stops of my apple trees.  I planted grapevines last year and they never had a chance.  For a couple of years I tried growing cabbage.  Forget it.  I would have to spray the plants every day or keep them white with sevin and I don't want to do that.  At one point I had a few heads that were about 8" in diameter.  In two days they ate them down to stumps.  They even eat the fiberglass window screens.  I talked to the county agent and he just laughed.

Yeah, had them too! Pretty bad, but most of the stuff they liked was in the greenhouse. I'm getting some 'floating' row covers for the stuff I'll be planting outside, and have some netting to cover the vine enclosure to keep the squirrels out. They did a number on our berries last year.

Late for me, gonna hit the sack. I still wake up every morning at 4:00 sharp, carry over from my ranching days I guess, or maybe from my patrol days on Guantanamo Bay. Try as I might, never can get back to sleep.

Start association for the only reason- to take to court every member of the electorate one by one. I believe there is half of the population who would chip the money for it (including some people from Canada as well). Question is, do we have a lawyers with guts and the court which will take that?

Doesn't matter if we have the people, the money, or the lawyers.  We'll lose in the courts.  The judicial system is as corrupt as congress and the white house.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service