Replies

• Well he's planning on proving that with the death care bill!  Seniors are "toast"!  So are the disabled and the very young.  I want this repealed and I back Ted Cruz.  The elitest GOP in Washington is making war on the tea party.  I say vote these rino a-holes out of office!  Apparently they are making Lee go through a primary in the hopes of getting rid of him.  The republican party will not spend any money for Lee's re-election.  This is Rove's group also.  Rove wants to pick our candidate for president with his super pac.  We can't let this happen!  It's a shame that we conservatives who still believe in principles and the constituition, have to fight the republican elites who should believe in the same thing!

• Totally agree... Whether it be Benghazi or OdumboCare, the results will be the same!

• As bad as all the obama crap is now, it is nothing compared to what he plans on doing if we patriots lose the Congress in the coming 2014 elections.  He will become a full time dictator and stay in office indefinitely; unless the military revolts backed up by the Oath Keepers and all the rest of us patriots.  He knows this and that is why he is purging and top officers he suspects may not be fully trusted.

Dave

• If he did-- What does it matter now? --his signature program ObamaCare will kill more Americans in time of peace or in time of war than all forty plus Americans who became President before him.

• HE IS GOOD AT IT # I THE GAY BOY FRIEND # 2  NAVY SEALS AND THE LIST IS LONG ( HE HAS A TEAM OF HIT MEN === FBI === CIA ) .

• What a psycho! Besides people, he is killing a country, OURS, and endangering others. I say, as I heard mentioned on Hannity (radio), "What would happen if no one signed up for Obamacare?"  His thugs couldn't possibly round up all of us, jail us, tax us, etc.  Time to NOT COMPLY and get rid of him and get rid of the bill in its entirety. 

• I'll buy that solution!8143158868?profile=original

• He is willingly possessed.
This reply was deleted.