Constitutional Emergency

OBAMA'S DOMESTIC ARMY???? Video Makes A Good Case As Does Bill Whittle......Compare

Views: 7144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The bikers brang D.C to a halt on the tenth anniversity of the world trade center,When the muslims wanted to march to the injustice they recieve because of radical muslims(all the same)they never protested at the time instead they they cheered an partied in the streets,Any way the bikers were 800,000 strong an the muslims never showed,My point our march will be successful only hope they will be there to be extracted an replaced.      GOD bless America !!!!

Very interesting read. Seems the 3%ers have notched things up a bit.

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/02/an-open-letter-t...

God may be on our side but it's the Patriots of this nation that will make a difference...

On another patriot site I put up a discussion "Why have 5 Bankers Committed Suicide? (the # has increased to 9)

One of the moderators took an interest, and posted a related blog. The article was first published on Financial Times, but they pulled it hours later. Luckily, Zero Hedge had picked it up:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-25/here-fts-gold-price-manipu...

I think that if the economy collapses, that is when Obama will use his private army to arrest people in the ensuing chaos..lots of people won't know that their neighbors are being arrested because they will be too worried about themselves. A year ago a police officer called into a radio talk show (it was somwhere down south) and said that his dept was being told that they would confiscate guns when life went haywire under martial law. He wanted to alert the public- he said he would not do it.

I have a general question: How do I know if the VFW's in my town have been contacted by OAS?

Just ask ...no harm no foul ! Even if they have been contacted , sometimes we all need God with skin ! 

Thanks foryour prompt reply. But WHO do I ask? My state leader? Would it be appropriate to print out the welcome page from Operation American Spring and use it at a flyer say if the VEW is having a dance.  I also have some contacts with some motorcycle groups that do a lot of fund raising and such for veterans.  Would it be appropriate to send them letters? If they have already been contacted, well, then, mine would simply be a reminder.  I am concerned with the numbers of members for my state.  Just because the numbers say one thing, do you think that more people are really coming to D.C. but don't actually jon their State groups? 

I think Mr. Riley would encourage any promotion that is legal and moral , I would just go to the individual chapters . Not sure about the numbers !

I came to these sites to try to unite people and to share what I find , in just a few months I became more concerned with my thoughts and feelings , I will now get back to what I am here for :

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/01/bill-kristol-to-bill-mah...

If they send the Military out to confront the protesters, they may find the many of the Military are also on the protesters side and do not agree with the agenda of the current admin. It's a shame that so many high-ranking officers have been made to step-down. 

This is the situation in America today, and has been since at least 1913. The Federal, State, County, and City governments are ALL "acting" under a de facto status. The following is from Blacks Law 2nd Edition.

De facto – In fact, in deed, actually. This phrase is used to characterize an officer, a government, a past action, or a state of affairs which must be accepted for all practical purposes, but is illegal or illegitimate. Thus, an office, position or status existing under a claim or color of right (colored to appear as something that it is not…fraud) such as a de facto corporation. In this sense it is the contrary of de jure, which means rightful, legitimate, just, or constitutional. Thus, an officer, king, or government de facto is one who is in actual possession of the office or supreme power, but by usurpation, or without lawful title; while an officer, king, or governor de jure is one who has just claim and rightful title to the office or power, but has never had plenary possession of it, or is not in actual possession. MacLeod v. United States, 229 U.S. 416, 33 S.Ct. 955, 57 L.Ed. 1260.

OAS, is the platform for American patriots to bring our grievances to the Marxist, Muslim, Barack Hussein Obama and all of his corrupt administration!!  I hope they will listen, but I fear they will not!!!  I fear for the safety of all who attend!!!  Be prepared for the unthinkable!!!  God speed for all that put their lives, fortunes and their sacred honor on the line!!! 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service