http://freepatriot.org/2013/11/21/obamas-military-purge-continues-ranking-officer-removed-from-quantico/

November 21, 2013 In: News

obama-constitution-executive-orders-dictator

King Hussein Obama continues his military purge of our armed forces, while still readying his Homeland Security private army with loyalists who will shoot and kill U.S. citizens, because their loyalty is to their Commander-in-Chief, not The Constitution. Too bad aforementioned Commander-in-Chief is not loyal to the constitution either.

On October 18, Col. Daren Margolin, a 24-year officer who was the security Battalion Commander at Quantico was removed from his post by Maj. Gen. Juan Ayala due to a loss of confidence in his ability to command, according to Capt. Maureen Krebs, a Marine Corps spokeswoman.

Krebs said the decision to remove Margolin stemmed from an incident the week before involving one of Margolin’s personal weapons. She also said she did not have authorization to elaborate on the incident. (Sound like secret purging?) She further added that Margolin has also been charged with several violations under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, but the specific charges are not releasable to the public because Margolin’s relief was the result of an administrative process, she added. (Sound like secret purging?)

The Marine Corp. has gotten strict in regard to firearms on their bases. Recent shootings at Quantico and at the Navy shipyard in D.C. have been used by the Hussein Obama administration to justify disallowing even a man one rank away from General, like Margolin, to be incarcerated for being in possession of a personal firearm ON A MARINE BASE!

The Hussein Obama military purge continues…

Kevin Lake

Kevin E Lake is an Iraq War Veteran and an author. He has published five books. Please visit his store to check out all of his titles by clicking HERE!

More Posts

Follow Me:
Facebook

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Let's remove fraud O from the Oval office. We have no confidence in his mentally ill mind.

• The removal of high ranking Officers seems to be speeding up.  The number of officers yet to be removed, compared to the (legal time) he has in office, demands that he step up the process.  In my opinion, obomas' secret mafia has already reviewed the BIO, political, and Constitution belief's, of all High Ranking Officers of each Branch of our military.  We will probably see these removal's increase at an even faster pace shortly.  He is not about to allow another election, so forget about Hillary.

• The Militia is getting better and better.

• Kevin Lake may be a veteran, but I don't think he is a Marine.  We Marines know the Marine Corps has the "s" at he end of "Corp".  If all of these "purged" officers are true to their Oath, they are still around.  Find them, help them, and, ask for their guidance and Leadership.  I agree there really should be a purge:  obama, male and female; Reid, Harry; Pelosi, Nancy; Feinstein, Diane; Boxer, Barbara; Holder,  Eric; and all the rest off the democraps, czars, lame-brains, addle-pates, RINOs, etc.  I think the idiot-in-charge in the White House is trying to set up a civil war or some kind of unrest so he can go for another term.  If we need to have a "civil unrest", let it start in DC at the White House by a few hundred thousand Americans, locked and loaded.  What police force is willing to take on that many trained shooters at one time?  Hell, the White House needs the renovation after these last 5 years, anyway!  Semper Fi!  Gunny Lakin

• You are 100% accurate!!  Does ANYONE know how to contact these officers?  We need them!!!!!

• People seem to forget one of O's campaign promise's was to reduce this country ( mostly military it appears ) to the third world level. He has his private Army which he said he would have. Active duty mititary policies and regulations have been changed, to what it appeards to enforce a "police " state. My sources say new recruits are drilled on whether or not they would fire on Americans. Take a look around many towns / cities's enforcement agencies....sure is alot of the Military type vehicles. We all have already seen how the gov't has  spied on us thru emails, cell phones, etc. Hundreds of Military personnel have been removed because they don't seem to fit into his rebuilding of America. Read his book -  Audacity of Hope - where he states - I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly directions. He was photographed at an airport holding the book - The Post American World. . State by State guns laws are being changed.....people need to at least try to vote local and state " pawns " of his out of office at ALL levels. I do think this country needs another party...BUT... this is NOT the time....we are running out of time.....a vote for third parties is a vote for the Democrats. The last few elections have proved that. These up coming election could be the straw that brakes the camels back.

• while building up his civilian security forces already over 100,00 to more and now the well hidden Obama care army can we declare treason yet?

he builds up the Muslim Brotherhood both here and world wide even though they have ties to AL-Qaeda.

and now this removal of commanding officers. and still not one member of the Military is following their oath of duty to the Constitution to defend it against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

• Honorable Service personnel, both officer and senior enlisted are clear targets for removal or attack.  Those in positions of authority over training and education are a threat to the planned destruction of our armed forces.

It is time for all honorable service members to remember their oath is not to the government, it is not even to the Nation, but to support and defend the Constitution of The United States, against all enemies, foreign and Domestic, and to bear true faith and allegiance to the same.

When a senior officer, a Colonel over a Major, a General over a Colonel, the Commander in Chief to his chiefs of staff, give an unlawful order which violates the Constitution, the subordinate has the responsibility of apprehending the senior, relieving of command for treason, and removing them from the area and securing them till higher authority arrives.

We all take that oath because any one of us could be the recipient of a direct but unlawful order and we have a duty under our oath, to render judgment over such orders as clearly conflict with the exact and standing orders we most commonly follow.

e.g. both North Africa Command, and Strike Force three, Med, had standing orders to launch rescue operations for their respective areas of operations, which overlapped as designed, in case of Benghazi.  Those orders required the commanders to immediately commence rescue operations upon receiving an emergency call, as both did.

The both refused to "stand down the rescue operations" order given by the commander in chief over the ambassadorial emergency line the call came in simultaneously to all the locations on.  When the commanders refused to obey a direct but unlawful order, in each command a CIA operative installed as executive officer "apprehended" the commanders and assumed command, and General Ham, Major General, and two star Admiral whose name I can't remember how to spell have both been relieved, retired, and appear to be being stifled.

That would be an example of an unlawful order, given by an illegal alien, telling the armed forces to stand down, don't rescue the Americans, and the Commanders doing the proper thing, but not in the position to turn the tables and apprehend the illegal alien.

Semper Fidelis, John McClain, GySgt, USMC, ret.

• Gunny McClain,  you are correct in all your assessment that I know of.  The real issue that keeps coming to the forefront is the current "indoctrination" that todays young recruits are receiving.  For the life of me, I cannot fathom the Drill Instructors teaching the recruits that their first loyalty is to the illegal-in-charge, or even to the government.  However, for arguements' sake, we pretend that is what is happening.  I would like to believe the young men and women in Boot Camp are smart enough to realize that being used to fight the civilian population and maybe even killing some of them is tantamount to killing their own family members,, that is, their parents, grandparents,, siblings, etc.  Do you think our young Marines would do that?  I don't think so, but, since an ounce of prevention is better than pound of cure, I recommend we all start indoctrinating our young men and women to what they may come across as military personnel.  I have a cousin that is trying to enlist and may succeed.  I know that I will make sure he understands the Oath as I do, and I never unOathed.  Semper Fidelis!  GySgt Thomas Lakin, USMC Retired

• GySgt you are the man: KEEP THE OATH Brother

This reply was deleted.