Constitutional Emergency

OPINION

Obama’s Rigged Intelligence Community

LAWRENCE SELLIN 

11:04 AM 12/14/2016

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/14/obamas-rigged-intelligence-commun...

Not since the pope declared the Earth flat and Dan Rather inaugurated “fake but accurate” news has so much baloney been disseminated by so many media outlets based on so little evidence.

Fake intelligence generating fake news to provide a basis for a fake Congressional investigation.

According to a December 9th Washington Post article:

“The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency.”

Unfortunately for the CIA super sleuths, that may not be true.

A day later, The Washington Post said that the FBI did not concur, calling the CIA evidence “fuzzy” and “ambiguous.”

Based on an interview with Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange, the UK Guardian wrote:

“’I know who leaked them,’ Murray said. ‘I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.’”

We already know that Barack Obama has politicized the intelligence community – for years.

According to a September10, 2015 Daily Beast report:

“More than 50 intelligence analysts working out of the U.S. military’s Central Command have formally complained that their reports on ISIS and al Qaeda’s branch in Syria were being inappropriately altered by senior officials.”

“The complaints spurred the Pentagon’s inspector general to open an investigation into the alleged manipulation of intelligence. The fact that so many people complained suggests there are deep-rooted, systemic problems in how the U.S. military command charged with the war against the self-proclaimed Islamic State assesses intelligence.”

One defense official called it: “The cancer was within the senior level of the intelligence command”

If you have been wondering about the source of the Russian hacking kerfuffle, wonder no more.

CIA Director John “Watch Me Pull a Rabbit Out of My Hat” Brennan will soon publish his “intelligence” in the Journal of Irreproducible Results.

Does anyone seriously believe that Brennan, your proverbial political butt-snorkeler, would not stoop to create fake intelligence in pursuit of some perfidious aim?

In 2008, CNN reported that Brennan, a then Obama “foreign policy and intelligence” advisor, as well as a $2300 contributor, was “CEO of a company whose employee is accused of improperly looking at the passport files of presidential candidates.”

The Washington Times, which broke the story, stated the State Department’s inspector general (IG) was investigating the matter to determine “whether the three contract employees who accessed the records had a political motive or were part of a political operation to obtain personal data on Mr. Obama, Sen. John McCain or Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton” and “officials do not know whether information was improperly copied, altered or removed from the database during the intrusions.”

In July 2008, the State Department IG issued a 106-page heavily-redacted report on the incident in which over half the pages still remain completely blank.

Many believe the breach “was an effort to sanitize Obama’s passport records” of embarrassing or potentially campaign-killing evidence prior to the 2008 Presidential election.

Fast-forward to October 2016, less than a month before the Presidential election, there appeared an endless numbers of articles blaming the release of emails from the Democrat National Committee on Russian hacking. It was an accusation backed by Obama intelligence officials. Many of those articles implied a Trump-Russian connection, some even suggesting sanctions or perhaps stronger measures be taken against the Russian state.

“Yes, why not risk thermonuclear war with Russia in order to score a few political points against Donald Trump?” said the galacticly stupid.

What we are witnessing today is fake news based on faked intelligence instigated by the failed Democrat Party, promoted by a corrupt media and exploited by a scorned and impotent Republican establishment.

It is all being done to discredit President-elect’s Trump’s victory, to disable his administration and to deny the American people a voice in their own government.

First we had disinformation connecting Trump to Vladimir Putin and Russian hacking; then the bogus recounts in the critical states of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania; and now the baseless, politically-driven intelligence reports as a reason to turn electoral college votes away from Trump in the million-to-one chance that they might be able to annul the election and install Hillary Clinton in the White House.

It is a coup attempt in slow motion.

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired US Army Reserve colonel, a command and control subject matter expert, trained in Arabic and Kurdish, and a veteran of Afghanistan, northern Iraq and a humanitarian mission to West Africa. He receives email at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com.

Views: 629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have long believed 'They' (Obama et AL) has no intention of peacefully stepping aside. I 'm 'all geared up' and awaiting orders if it comes to that.

Robert, did you read where Obama is accelerating troops to Poland to antagonize Russia before Trump is sworn in. Our coward-in-chief has never accelerated anything when it comes to sending troops anywhere. Now all of a sudden this guys a Hawk. This is to do a false flag and blaming Russia. Then of course obama will use an executive order saying for the good of the American people he has to stay on President during war time. Or he will declared Martial law. Either way the Revolution will be on 1775 style with 2016 weapons.

Obama is sending rotating troops to Poland and a aegis missle system because he has no balls to pressure the other NATO Nations to step up their commitment. The U.S. Military spent more money on their Military Bands that the other nations spent on their whole military. Poland spent $0.00 on its military. He hasn't gotten hawkish, he's still a spineless little dweeb. These movements will happen in 2017&2018. Maybe this is what Trump ment when he said he's going to take a look at NATO.

Told you; Said it over and over, This POS will do ANYTHING to stop a Trump Inauguration.

I agree Rooster. Accelerating troop deployment before the swearing in of Trump is a calculated move. FDR " Nothing in Politics is a coincidence, it is planned"  Obama would start a war if it meant canceling out Trumps inauguration and keeping himself in power. This is contradictory to his past behavior, a month before he leaves. Every President I know of coasted in his last days of office. They did not do anything to hurt the incoming President.  

Obama could care less about NATO. All he cares about is his muslim brothers and keeping the Office of the Presidency. Why didn't he do something like this when Russia was surrounding Crimea? This is all about starting a war or a false flag event to keep him in office.

You are correct that they must inform Congress when they ask.
I'm wondering why everyone has determined it was hacking when the investigation is ongoing and are not even considering that it could be a leak. I resd that a person in the UK said it was a leak within the Intel community and that he knows and has met with the person who leaked the Intel. He confirmed what I read some time ago that they were furious with Clinton for passing classified information over unsecured servers which caused the death and compromised those in intelligence community and they put their careers on the line to make sure she didn't secure the Whitehouse. The media isn't following up or even reporting on this.

It is only too obvious that since all else has failed, the overwhelming lost and attempted steal by Clinton, the illegitimate protests against the Republican President elect, the fake recount, and now the fake Russian involvement, that the dismal left, including the lame duck president Obama, to try and keep Trump from assuming his legal and lawful place as the 45th President of the Untied States, that the next allegation will be that God Himself aided Trump in being elected and for the first time they will be absolutely and undeniably right. What will they do then? Burn down all the churches in America? I am certain with all that has recently been revealed regarding their evil demonic satanic involvement that is exactly what they would do. Is it really so hard to understand that the people of this country were totally responsible for helping Trump win the election? Even their fake recount failed to do any favors for Clinton. The voting fraud that the recount revealed was proof that there was no Russian involvement as the fraud that was discovered was for the benefit of Clinton with more votes being cast than there were registered voters on the record in Detroit, illegals aside. Time to move on and make America great again.

I voted for Trump, and I will play devil's advocate here. I don't like his pick for Secretary of State. You can't get anymore Big Corporation then Tillison. His ties to Russia concern me. Will he act in the best interests of the United States or will he do deals that help Exxon and the oil cronies? He hired some people with ties to Goldman Sachs, so now we have Big Banks represented. Isn't this why we voted for Trump because his pitch was Big Banks and Corporations run the Government. He told us what we wanted to hear and I ask you did he deliver?

You know that old saying "be careful what you ask for"  What if Hillary was put up there to get Trump elected. The NWO is a master at deception. We actually had no choice because Hillary is evil. Trump holds our Countries future in his hands. If We the People didn't get this right then our Country is done. We will not restore the Republic without a 1775 Revolution. Would hate to see that but the alternative I would not even consider.

My understanding is that Hillary and her criminal cabal did everything they could to help Trump win the primaries, because they strongly believed that Trump was the easiest candidate for her to beat.  I know for a fact that the leak of all those emails came from within the NSA, FBI, and other intel agencies, and that it was done because Clinton had so compromised our intelligence in almost everything she did, causing the death of Ambassador Stevens and others, that they did not want her at the helm - they took their lives into their own hands by releasing the info (all of which was harmful only to the Clinton cabal - not to the U.S.).  If someone would explore those counties that were not recounted because there were "significantly more votes than there were people who voted," they would find that those 'extra' votes came from the Hillary cabal - which is why they are so stunned that she got beat.  I've said from the beginning that she and Soros would 'fix' the election for her to win, and the only way Trump could defeat her is for the number of his voters to far exceed the number of her voters.  And that is what happened.  If her cabal had not rigged the election for her to win, Trump would have had a landslide victory even in the popular vote.  Also, the only clean alternative to Trump was Carson, and Cruz took him out of the race early in the primaries.  As I said from the start, Carson was beholden only to God, and Trump was beholden to no one.  All of the other candidates represented the criminal cabal of globalists.  So Trump was the correct pick to stop the globalists - the general election was a clear choice between Globalism and Americanism.

Mike Huckabee would have been a good option. He's for the fair tax and that is the only way we fix the debt in a few years. That's a major change in out revenue gathering. The criminal IRS would be abolished and no tax forms need be filled out. April 15th is just another day. I like the fact that with the Fair Tax it's voluntary. Any other method of collecting taxes is involuntary and a direct tax. The states were the only entity that can collect a direct tax. What our government is doing is un-Constitutional. 

The Fair Tax isn't as "fair" as it's reported to be nor is it as "voluntary" as the proponents have claimed it is, and it still doesn't pass Constitutional muster as the Founders intended. The XVI Amendment should be abolished along with the Federal Reserve and the States should have their sovereignty restored.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service