Constitutional Emergency

OPINION

Obama’s Rigged Intelligence Community

LAWRENCE SELLIN 

11:04 AM 12/14/2016

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/14/obamas-rigged-intelligence-commun...

Not since the pope declared the Earth flat and Dan Rather inaugurated “fake but accurate” news has so much baloney been disseminated by so many media outlets based on so little evidence.

Fake intelligence generating fake news to provide a basis for a fake Congressional investigation.

According to a December 9th Washington Post article:

“The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency.”

Unfortunately for the CIA super sleuths, that may not be true.

A day later, The Washington Post said that the FBI did not concur, calling the CIA evidence “fuzzy” and “ambiguous.”

Based on an interview with Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange, the UK Guardian wrote:

“’I know who leaked them,’ Murray said. ‘I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.’”

We already know that Barack Obama has politicized the intelligence community – for years.

According to a September10, 2015 Daily Beast report:

“More than 50 intelligence analysts working out of the U.S. military’s Central Command have formally complained that their reports on ISIS and al Qaeda’s branch in Syria were being inappropriately altered by senior officials.”

“The complaints spurred the Pentagon’s inspector general to open an investigation into the alleged manipulation of intelligence. The fact that so many people complained suggests there are deep-rooted, systemic problems in how the U.S. military command charged with the war against the self-proclaimed Islamic State assesses intelligence.”

One defense official called it: “The cancer was within the senior level of the intelligence command”

If you have been wondering about the source of the Russian hacking kerfuffle, wonder no more.

CIA Director John “Watch Me Pull a Rabbit Out of My Hat” Brennan will soon publish his “intelligence” in the Journal of Irreproducible Results.

Does anyone seriously believe that Brennan, your proverbial political butt-snorkeler, would not stoop to create fake intelligence in pursuit of some perfidious aim?

In 2008, CNN reported that Brennan, a then Obama “foreign policy and intelligence” advisor, as well as a $2300 contributor, was “CEO of a company whose employee is accused of improperly looking at the passport files of presidential candidates.”

The Washington Times, which broke the story, stated the State Department’s inspector general (IG) was investigating the matter to determine “whether the three contract employees who accessed the records had a political motive or were part of a political operation to obtain personal data on Mr. Obama, Sen. John McCain or Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton” and “officials do not know whether information was improperly copied, altered or removed from the database during the intrusions.”

In July 2008, the State Department IG issued a 106-page heavily-redacted report on the incident in which over half the pages still remain completely blank.

Many believe the breach “was an effort to sanitize Obama’s passport records” of embarrassing or potentially campaign-killing evidence prior to the 2008 Presidential election.

Fast-forward to October 2016, less than a month before the Presidential election, there appeared an endless numbers of articles blaming the release of emails from the Democrat National Committee on Russian hacking. It was an accusation backed by Obama intelligence officials. Many of those articles implied a Trump-Russian connection, some even suggesting sanctions or perhaps stronger measures be taken against the Russian state.

“Yes, why not risk thermonuclear war with Russia in order to score a few political points against Donald Trump?” said the galacticly stupid.

What we are witnessing today is fake news based on faked intelligence instigated by the failed Democrat Party, promoted by a corrupt media and exploited by a scorned and impotent Republican establishment.

It is all being done to discredit President-elect’s Trump’s victory, to disable his administration and to deny the American people a voice in their own government.

First we had disinformation connecting Trump to Vladimir Putin and Russian hacking; then the bogus recounts in the critical states of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania; and now the baseless, politically-driven intelligence reports as a reason to turn electoral college votes away from Trump in the million-to-one chance that they might be able to annul the election and install Hillary Clinton in the White House.

It is a coup attempt in slow motion.

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired US Army Reserve colonel, a command and control subject matter expert, trained in Arabic and Kurdish, and a veteran of Afghanistan, northern Iraq and a humanitarian mission to West Africa. He receives email at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com.

Views: 700

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree Obummer could care less about NATO. I suspect he's doing this because Trump Said he's going to reassess NATO because the NATO Nations are not carrying their weight. Look for President Trump to squash thst move..

Obama can leave walking or lying down. Either way he is leaving.

Chief of CIA is a puppet of Obama. Of course Russia from Bolsheviks revolution time wanted to influence any election in any country in the world. So it was always counterintelligence which put the stop to it. Except in few exceptions, (like Finland where one of the president was a KGB agent), the Russia (or Soviet Union) was not successful in the free world. (In communist countries and banana republics they dictated (or OK) who would lead the country). So if Putin was trying to influence outcome of election, than CIA did nothing to protect USA. FBI and NSA denied any influence of the outcome of election to Trump. If there was influence, than Putin would have a reason to prefer Hillary over Trump as president. FSB (former KGB) knows her, they have thick file on her and they know about her corruption and criminal Clinton's Foundation more than we know here in US. As president, Hilary will be dancing to Putin's music. So what is going on now is disinformation put up by Obama himself (just listen to his latest speeches) to deny election to Mr. Trump. Obama will do anything, probably including martial law, just to turn the needle of the clock back. If by any chance investigation of his identity materialize, that will be the most dangerous for him from the Trump's Administration. Investigation would never happen with Hillary and it would establish his legacy to history. Under Trump, he has nothing. By the way, does he has something for his presidential library? I don't think so..

If I were Trump:::::::
Upon my first meeting with the press I would tell them there will be no further meetings or questions and answer periods for the next 12 months. You have proven to be biased, slanted and in many instances you have delivered fake news and outright lies to mislead the American people. For the next 12 months all my communications will be directly to the American people through my and the Whitehouses social media sites. In 12 months if you have seen the error of your ways and return to fair and balanced reporting, if you report honestly and fairly you will have access to the Whitehouse. If you return to your old ways you will no longer have any access so long as I am President. Look people, the global eliete need to control the hearts and minds they need to convince people their agenda is what is needed and they use the media as their water carrier. If you cut the media off you cut off one of the heads of the snake. The global eliete have been doing this since the Rockefellers starting buying the printed page to control the hearts and minds of the American people. They will yell and scream and protest which will further expose their agenda, that they follow the orders of their owners. The freedom of the press does not give them license to decieve the American people. Their actions have consiquences and it's time thry are held accountable for their actions which are couched in their hidden left wing agenda. Their approval rating is less than that of the Congress, pitiful. That won't stop them from distorting the Truth but it will further confirm that what the American people think about them is True.

Sounds like an excellent plan.

Go to intillihub.com go to search box type in Obamas birth certificate. Article with video will come up. Forensic Scientists on Two contenants have conclude its a forgery. Sheriff Arpio is presenting the information to Congress.
Correction, he's turning the findings over to Federal Investigators. I hope it is someone who he knows and trusts because otherwise nothing will come of it. Here's hoping......

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service