I need a Veterans knowledge on this. Who is this group Obama is sending our troops into Africa to fight? I know I will not get any truth from MSM. We know this is against Christians in Africa! I'm sick knowing all the politicians know he's not eligible and do nothing about it! This is our sons and daughters this asshat Obama is throwing into these wars....and I'm really pissed BRASS IS WORTHLESS and will not step up and do the right thing here!

Twana

safe_image.php?d=AQByb8GNi4SG8KDV&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.worldnow.com%2FAP%2Fimages%2F6335764_VA.jpg
www.news9.com

News9.com is your local source for information in Oklahoma City, delivering breaking news, weather, sports, lifestyle and classifieds.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did Obama ask and get permission of Congress?
  •   A penny says he did'nt
  • The emporer promised him hard of thinking minions he would get us out of two conflicts and since elected he has ADDED TWO.

Never in our country's history have we been in conflicts in 4 THEATRES AT ONCE.

This guy has GOT TO GO NOW

Ballot box or cartridge box. I am favoring the latter

• He is working his plan, he does not want our troops home.  His plan is to cancel the election and declar himself ruler. Then he will release his private army to stop the uprising and we will not have our troops to help the citizens.
    • Barry underestimates Americans.
  • The LRA isn't a good group, saying that, the Ugandan islamic government and military is systematiclly wiping out the Christians and blaming the LAR...and it isn't just Uganda, it is Somalia, Kenya, Nigeria, Sudan and many others...and our 'boots on the ground' have to decide if they will kill Christians for the islamists at Obama's bidding....a situation our military should NEVER be placed in!
  • F/B won't allow me to post this.  But am still going to get this out there.
  • Ya keep the troops over there so they can't go after him over here. The war is here not over there.
  • Obama has been involved raising cain in Africa since 2007.....  Kenya's Odinga is Obama's cousin. Obama campaigned for him in 2006 and was denounced by the Kenyan government.  Video shows riots Obama started on behalf of his cousin when as US Senator he campaigned for him, giving him credibility! 

Look up "RESPONSIBLITY TO PROTECT - R2P" and you will see Hillary, Samantha Powers, Susn Rice, and Obama's fingerprints (just like the Arab Spring which they started with Google). with "humanitarian" as the excuse !

The United Nations should have been sent there....  but, in the past, the blue helmets have been involved in these atrocities.  This genocide has been going on in these countries for the past ten years !!!!  So, why now?...   another distraction from Obama's poor performance, Fast and Furious, Wall Street occupiers...  all are "manufactured crisis".

" target="_blank"><object style="height: 390px; width: 640p...

• @Tony Salazar ~ That make a lot of sense. Thank you.
This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Sunday
Apr 17
Apr 14
Apr 8
Mar 31