Replies

• IF HE ACTUALLY PLANS ON DOING THIS IT IS PURELY UNCONSTITUTIONAL I CANNOT SEE HOW WE HAVE

ANY OTHER CHOICE BUT TO DEMAND HIS ARREST IN PERSON.   

• I'm more worried about the election being fixed so Clinton does win.  Half the country would believe it and wouldn't cause the alarm of Obama refusing to leave.

• The really good thing about Texas Rep Shelia Jackson Lee, (Yes there actually is something good about that bitch), is that she is too stupid to keep her big mouth shut. Jackson Lee said that Barack Husein Obama's real legacy is that he has left the Democrats a political system that guarantees America will never have another Republican President. We now have 88 days left before the November elections, and Obama has 161 days left in office. I'm not as much concerned about him trying to stay there as I am about figuring out that set up that Obama has put in place and how they've rigged the elections.
    As far as I'm concerned our American election system should be considered sacred, It's all we the People have if no one is willing to stand up and fight for this Constitutional FREE Republic.

This reply was deleted.