Obama vows to allow America becoming a second-rate military power

Twana Blevins shared a link.

www.examiner.com

‎"Our smallest ground force since 1940..."   With the failure of the Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction, popularly known the Congressional "Super C

Views: 809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is doing what he said he would do, if people had listened.

Does this really surpise any of us?  We know the first month of not before that he was not in office to help America or her people.  Please, we have to get him out of office...I can only wonder at what else he will do before his term is up.  Lord, help us.  Why he has not been impeached I sure don't know...what are they waiting for?  My question is, if he was to be impeached, would all his laws he passed remain?  Or could our next president make them null and void?   It  seems to me if he is allowed to remain in office until his term is up, then everything that he has put a pen to stay as he has said!  Those who know the Word of God knows it must get to a point where it is, and even worse...and to me...it looks like it is headed to the worse.  All we can do this election day is vote the Bible...pray, and trust in our Lord. 

SPEAKER JOHN BOEHNER IS TRAITOR TO ALL AMERICANS. HE NEVER KEPT HIS PROMISE TO IMPEACH OBAMA !

WE HAVE BEEN TRIED FOR THREE YEARS , JOHN BOEHNER KEEP INGORING AMERICA'S REQUESTED HIM ACT SOMETHING TO AGAINST OBAMA. BUT JOHN AND OBAMA KEPT PLAYNING GOLFING AND BECOME PAL EACH OTHERS . BOTH OF THEM ARE TRAITORS AMERICA AND AMERICANS !

With the aid of past Congresses, Presidents, and Justices, all excluding their justifications from the "Laws of the Constitution", the United States of ours, this Republic of Fifty Independent Nations, under that common charter, is, and has been, a second class "Production Nation" for decades, due to unreasonable requirements, and restriction.

So, it is not surprising, with coffers empty, our "Rearless Feeders", would rather hand us a third rate Military protection, as our "Agent of the States", rather than cut off the "Entitlement Voters, and their ilk.

The Federal Government passed an Amendment, that disallows any State from suceeding from this Union, though it has yet to be challanged in our Superior Courts, but they never considered the fact, that the States can suceed the District of Columbia from the Union. 

This Act would not be against any amendment.

If "They" will not act as our Agent, as defined in our Constitution, and not abide by the "Will of the People", and not be the "Public's Servants" we elected them to be, in the manner prescibed in our "Common Charter, our Constitution", then let us be rid of them and their establishment, in one felt swoop.

We will just build another Federal capital, and restock it with servants who will abide by the Laws of our Constitution. This includes providing a strong National Defense.

Do you really realize what you are asking for?

May I add BO is NOT the problem. The people who pull his strings are the problem and they need stopped.

What did you have for breakfast?

Please do not hit me...

I agree that we are the problem AND the solution.

Just exactly like our Founders said - stay uninvolved and lose all freedom.

the POTUS IS The Problem, they're always at the head of the country's processes and/or operations... the POTUS is Bound by The Constitution, when they go and/or allow citizens* to go beyond those boundaries they become The Problem. What they say and/or do is always beyond the hands of We The People, taking them out of office IS (or should be) ALWAYS in OUR hands (unfortunately the hard way eventually, because immorality always creeps to the top via money)!.. Preventing an immoral POTUS may be in OUR hands before an election, but only if the prior POTUS did not become A Problem.

*including the fed reserve, private or public is irrelevant, OUR rights do not end at somebody's door.

In this case POTUS does ONLY what he is told, period. Whomever is giving orders needs to be dealt with.

So, the POTUS needs to be changed to a POTUS that takes orders from no one (which by the way is how all people should be), and represents We The People and We The People Only.

Yes, certainly.

53% voted for BO. That has to change.

And also we must not pick another McCain, or should I say get tricked.

considering election fraud, 53% is most likely not the true number... additionally, the voting age is unconstitutional, it was decreased from 21 (I think) to 18 by the 26th amendment without the consent of We The People.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service