Constitutional Emergency

UPDATE 8/19/10

Official
Documents System
of the United Nations

WARNING:

Everyone please remember there are infiltrators here and on every site just waiting for ammo they can send to the FBI so you can get a knock on your door. Be careful!
I’m not kidding! I already have one friend in Florida that got that knock and
was put in a Fed. jail several days after he returned home from having back
surgery. Charges were never pressed and now he’s MIA. Self control is a must -  I’m not talking political correctness control….

Twana

Brewer Condemns Report to UN Mentioning Ariz. Law

PHOENIX – Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer demanded Friday that a reference to the state's controversial immigration law be removed from a State Department report to the United Nations' human rights
commissioner.

The U.S. included its legal challenge to the law on a list of ways the federal government is protecting human rights.

In a letter to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Brewer says it is "downright offensive" that a state law would be included in the report, which was drafted as part of a UN review of
human rights in all member nations every four years.

"The idea of our own American government submitting the duly enacted laws of a state of the United States to 'review' by the United Nations is internationalism run amok and unconstitutional,"
Brewer wrote.

Arizona's law generally requires police officer enforcing other laws to investigate the immigration status of people they suspect are illegal immigrants.

Critics say it would lead officers to target Hispanics. Supporters, including Brewer, say the law prohibits racial profiling and other human rights abuses.

The U.S. Justice Department sued to block the measure, arguing federal law trumps the state's authority to enforce immigration laws.

A federal judge in July sided with the Justice Department and blocked enforcement of the law's most controversial provisions a day before it was scheduled to take effect.

In its report, the State Department does not specifically allege that Arizona's law would lead to racial profiling.

"A recent Arizona law, S.B. 1070, has generated significant attention and debate at home and around the world," the report says. "The issue is being addressed in a court action that argues
that the federal government has the authority to set and enforce
immigration law. That action is ongoing; parts of the law are currently
enjoined."

A State Department spokesman had no immediate comment on Brewer's letter.

Brewer, a Republican, is running for election in November. Her popularity in Arizona and her national profile have soared since she signed the immigration measure in April.

Report of the United States of America
Submitted to the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights
In Conjunction with the Universal Periodic Review

also check this out:

Obama Hauls Arizona before the UN Human Rights Council.

Canada Free Press

By
Sher Zieve  Saturday, August 28, 2010

After turning NYC over to the Islamists and leftist sympathizers, via endorsing their 9/11 Victory Mosque (any Muslim project called “The Cordoba Initiative” has to be just that), Dictator-in-Chief Obama
believes that he has found the way to both destroy opposition to his
Orwellian plans for the former United States of America and introduce
OUR country’s final demise.

For attempting to do that which the Obama refuses to do (his job under the US Constitution—not George Soros and friends), the tyrant has now turned Arizona and the twenty-two
other US States trying to protect their citizens over the patently
corrupt (Obama’s kind of organization) United Nations as “human rights
violators.”  Now disregarding the US Constitution and US law
entirely—and getting away with it—The Obama and his worldwide anti-US
Marxist minions have begun to divvy up the booty from that which was
once America.  Note:  Despite our protests and marches, Obama believes
he silenced We-the-People long ago.  Didn’t Hugo Chavez affect something
similar in Venezuela?  But, let’s face the truth, folks.  Even Chavez
didn’t try to destroy his OWN country.  But, considering his true birth
place, neither did Obama. 

In his boldest move yet to destroy OUR country, Dictator-in-Chief Obama has now decided to bring the full force of the world against those who oppose their own slavery at his and his masters’ hands.  And the
overseers at the United Nations are applauding The Obama’s move.  As the
people of the United States of America are—in greater and greater
numbers each and every day—supporting Arizona and other states for
working to protect US citizens from the now unstopped marching phalanges
of illegal immigrants composed of drug cartel members, Central American
gangs, Hezbollah, other middle eastern terrorists and millions of
others who sap the resources of sovereign States (entering via our
southern border), the tyrant believes he has found a way to stop the
States and us. 

Now “elevating” himself to the level of an Islamic Mufti, Obama has effectively issued a fatwa against Arizona and every other US State that opposes their own demise.  Obama has issued an, heretofore,
unprecedented report to the “UN High Commissioner for Human Rights” (a
bad joke considering the organization itself) outlining his carefully
crafted and manufactured ‘horrors’ the USA has committed against humans
(I suspect that means freedom and liberty are two of them), he has
given full sway to the UN to go after any US States that do not comply
with the tyrant’s (and soon to be King of the World?) commandments. 
Suffice it to say, the UN is more than pleased to do so!

Replete with its proclamations for perversities of all kinds, in order to support any and all fully suppressive and exploitative totalitarian regimes (as long as it gets a substantial piece of the
action), the UN is more than willing to go follow The Obama’s
“requests.” 

This latest perversion of law by The Obama is, yet, another patent treasonous action against the USA.  Each and every day, he is racking up more and more of them.  Then, without a care in the world save how to
better give his union thugs and other countries funds stolen from the US
taxpayer (where lots of our “stimulus” dollars ended up) and then
frivolously wasting and spending what’s left, he and his family are now
working to establish the record of “most vacations taken while occupying
the US White House—and still being able to destroy the country.”  I
suspect that record will never be broken—but, if he isn’t removed, the
country will.       

In November 2010, if we do not take back at least the House of Representatives we will have no chance—whatsoever—of surviving the beast and its minions.  But, even worse, if we don’t get rid of said beast
our destruction is also assured.  If we can rid ourselves of both—and
restore our Republic—we must for all time say “Never Again” to tyranny
and all would-be tyrants.  We cannot and must not allow this to happen
to our country, our loved ones and us even one more time…never.  This
time, we must remember. 

Mosque group: Never planned to meet with governor (The Cordoba Init...:
1400’s Islam in Cordoba Spain:
Obama Hauls Arizona Before the UN Human Rights Council:
Report of the United States of America Submitted to the U.N. High C...:

discussion

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we must have diversity do not withdraw .I do not know your politics . I would not support international condemnation of an American state . I would caution against any action that would thrust us civil war. I still insist that in order to protect our nation we must use the ballot box any armed action would be a victory to our enemies .its often unclear who that enemy is . There are many that skew facts and opinions to increase discord .don't get caught up in this. opinions are strong and the internet has given way to tens of thousands . often views expressed on this site are extreme . yet we see extreme from all directions..take it all with a grain of sand yet keep your eyes and mind open . This nation will survive any administration or congress . It has survived many to date . I am hesitant to weigh in in this touchy emotional debate , yet I have I am deeply concerned about the flood of cartel members gangs and sleepers that ere entering and already in our country .Most are trying to get a better way of life.while others would rise to destroy our country ..it is difficult to know where fact ends and fiction begins or vice versa ..Every action must ultimately pass the supreme court test. Us troops will not operate against US citizens on us soil unless armed militia take to action .UN troops will never be allowed to take action in America. . As this would be an occupation .I ask all to take it to the election houses by ballot or we feed the beast that is turning us against each other . I am a soldier a parent and a patriot yet still advocate constitutional measures to force change. the both sides beware of false flag propaganda.
It's not a bad amendment I worry about; a Constitutional Convention could rewrite the entire Constitution and leave us stuck without the one we want to get back to at all! That is within the power of such a convention; it has no limits on its authority. And considering the current mindset politically in the nation at large, that just seems like too big a risk to me.
Well said, Tom!
Tom, I applaud your caution and your willingness to adhere to the rule of law, truly, along with your patriotism. I will caution you to not trust that US soldiers won't fire on US citizens; enlisted personnel take an oath to obey the orders of the President; officers' oaths are strictly to the Constitution, on the other hand. It's entirely possible enlisted personnel might follow orders and open fire on US citizens on US soil again; it's happened before, Kent State back in the late '60s, 4 student demonstrators were killed by US soldiers. You may not be old enough to remember that, but I am and do. With the volatile situation being fed by race-baiters starting in the White House and USAG's office and all the rest running loose, the US is right now on the verge of race riots to make those of the '60s seem tame; we've NEVER before in our history been more thoroughly divided as a nation, including in the 1850s leading up to the Civil War, most especially over race; and there are 5 factions now not just 2 as there were then.blacks, Latinos, Asians, Muslims, and whites. If you're not sure who the enemy is, start looking at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC; in the Oval Office, and then the Cabinet room, and fan out from there to the Capitol Building and the Supreme Court. Nearly every single one of those has been acting as an enemy to the Constitution and to the American people. We don't even have to look off-shore for our enemies. But if you want the ones off-shore there are the Illuminati and others of the Bilderbergers that aren't US citizens, but are in league with them to bring this nation down.
Thank GOD, another voice of reason. I stand with you Tom...
The ballot box is no longer an option, we are down to the cartridge box. It is time to lock and load on this enemy of the Republic. Blacks and white guilt liberals W-I-T-F have you done to this once great country????????
The ballot box is no longer an option, we are down to the cartridge box

Agree. Ballot Box? LOL.
I read a scripture today. It fits.
Jeremiah 6
False peace. Read the chapter.

There is a time for peace and a time for war. Either you submit to Obama and serve him, or you resist Obama and oust him and all of them.
If we do not do something NOW, then we are in worship of idols.
Every normal man must be tempted at time to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

H. L. Mencken
His hatred for this nation and the people in it is clearer every day. Of all the asinine and vicious things to do, this is the worst. We absolutely must get this man out of office and into jail or wherever we can get him.
May the Lord God have mercy upon us, may we remain hidden in his secret place, under his shadow!
Delusional rambling? Wow, that's a first. Lock, maybe we got off on the wrong foot; as a journalist, I am trained to be more objective. Sher Ziev's piece I thought did nothing to contribute to a cause except cater to the hotheaded side of anti-Obama. etc....

My "rambling" was indeed a political commentary; opinion, and how that may differ from the causes you are fighting for, I'm not sure. References were unnecessary as to content; most of the opinion was centered around: "Our goals have not changed; we will replace those who do not adhere to America's foundational beliefs; the values that once were thought exceptionally profound and righteous." in that as an active member in the Tea Party Movement, our intentions are to dramatically change the face of Congress.

Again, how that differs from what you may be standing for, is beyond me. So to intimate, "confused or a fraud..." is not only unfair, but borders on slanderous. Are you slandering me Mr. Piatt?
I do have 1 question about your choice of ADM Thad Allen for President; with reference to seeking someone with combat experience; shouldn't you look for some one in a branch other than the Coast Guard for that? They haven't been in actual combat since WWII and I doubt ADM Allen is that old, and still active. Even then their combat assignments were somewhat limited. You might do better to look to someone like MGEN Paul Vallely, USA ret. or perhaps even Navy CAPT Ouimette, currently or recently XO at Pensacola, for someone with combat experience as a leader.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service