Read the whole report here.But there are problems with the Obama census beyond the intrusive nature of the comprehensive survey.To assist in the hiring of census takers, the Obama Administration has opted to partner with the following special interest groups (not one of which represents the despised race of whites who settled this country):· ACORN· 100 Black Men of America· African American Women’s House of Imagene (sic) Shelter· American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee· Arab American Institute· Asian American Federation· Asian American Justice Center· Asian and Pacific Islander Coalition on HIV/AIDS· Association of Professors and Scholars of Iranian Heritage· Boat People SOS· Hispanic Alliance for Prosperity Institute· Hispanic Federation· Fundacion Azteca· Latino Justice PDLDEF· Mas New Mexico· Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund· Minority Access· National Alliance for Hispanic Health· National Alliance of Black School Educators· National American Indian Housing Council· NAACP National Voter Fund· NAACP (National Association of Colored People)· National Association for Black Social Workers· National Association of Colored Women’s Clubs· National association of Hispanic Federal Executives· National Association of Hispanic Publications· National Association of Latino Elected Officials· National Association of Negro Business and Professional Women’s Clubs· National Black Chamber of Commerce· National Black Child Development Institute· National Black Justice Coalition· National Black Leadership Forum· National Coalition on Black Civic Participation· National Congress of Black Women· National Federation of Filipino American Associations· National Hispanic Leadership Institute· National Hispanic Business Information Clearinghouse· National Latino Research Center· National Minority AIDS Council· National Puerto Rican Coalition· National Puerto Rican Day Parade· Rainbow Push Coalition· U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce· Voto LatinoGet the picture? Notice a racial bias?These agencies will be paid millions in taxpayers’ dollars to assist the President in conducting the census and to make sure that all minorities are included in the official count.Not one of the groups represents the despised race of white Europeans who settled this country and gave their sweat and blood to make it the most prosperous nation on earth.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Twana, where did this info come from.? My care giver is meeting with Udall tomorrow.
    Jim
  • May our ancestors rise up in anger and revenge................. where is the ACLU. Where did you learn this/ I am not surprised.
    when do we say enough - time to get angry..........
  • Twana, How can this list be vetted? Just because something appears on a blog does not make it true. I am not challenging your information. I just want to be sure that it is correct before I step up to the microphone.
  • If you read further down in the blog there is this website that does list a number of other agencies. It makes me feel a little better but not much.
    As for the questions they are asking the constitution calls for a census for the population. None of the other answers have anything to do with how many people are in the US. It is just a way for Obama to find the people that he needs to redistribute the wealth to.

http://2010.census.gov/partners/pdf/partnerList.pdf

What gets me is the questions that are on the form that have nothing to do with how many people live in the house. Nothing like trying to run our lives. I will check that I don't have running water and no flush toilet. I don't have a job because Obama has lost it for me. I will check every ethic group. I love the question about your income, educational level and when you leave for work. Again all about redistribution of wealth. Why would I want anyone in ACORN to know what time I leave for work? If the government wants to know how much I make they can look on my tax return.

The form asks if you have a house with running water, if you have a flush toilet, if you go to work by ferryboat or trolleycar, if you are mentally challenged, if you are of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin, and if you are a white, black, negro, African American, American Indian, Asian Indian, Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Native Hawaiian, Guamanian or Chamorro, Samoan, Fijian, or Tongan

It asks if you have hot and cold running water, a sink with a faucet, a refrigerator, a bathtub or shower, a stove or range, and a flush toilet.

It asks if you use coal, gas, oil, electricity, or solar energy to heat your home or apartment, if you are deaf or blind, if you are mentally challenged, if you have a physical disability, if you are employed, self-employed, or retired, if you have troubled dressing or bathing, if you have difficulty walking or climbing the stairs, and if you speak a language other than English at home.

It asks your income, your educational level, and the time you leave your home in the morning.

But infinitely more telling is what the new census doesn’t ask.

It doesn’t ask if you are a citizen of the U.S.A., if you are an immigrant, or if you are a Muslim.
    • If you answer the census, you are supporting and condoning everything that ACORN and Obama represents. This is the perfect time to revolt and not answer the Census at all...don't give bad answers or some answers...give NO answers. What are they going to do ... put everyone in jail? It will be worth the $100 fine if it comes to it but they still won't get the answers. TIME TO REVOLT!!!!
  • Folk's ,These groups are your enemies .Plain and simple . They come to my door ,Their in for a rude surprize . Notice all the ARAB groups ? Seems like Odumbo is recruiting his fellow Arabs to canvass us Blue Eyed Devils !
  • we are free for a reason and i plan to stay free , these groups are a waste of taxpayer money and trying to change this country and it must stop, lets have a re vote for the president since their was so much voter fraud in the election.and the voter fraud is another taxpayer fraud acorn ,acorn is a democrat fraud,using our money for their corrupt methods of election
    ,why is their no re vote just for that reason alone. so lets stop this madness,,
  • I think it's telling that out of 28 pages, the one question this "survey" doesn't ask is "Are you a legal resident of the USA?" -That speaks volumes.
This reply was deleted.