October 13th, Million Vet March on the Memorials

million man veteran march

new rally is forming, “Million Vet March On The Memorials” that will be held 9am October 13, 2013 at the war memorials in Washington D.C.

The group is fed up with veterans being used as political pawns and are calling all patriots to attend, via their facebook page:

We are all military brats, current and former military spouses and some veterans. We cannot express how utterly disappointed we were that our Greatest Generation were being used as political pawns in the ongoing government shutdown and budget crisis. This should never be the case.

We do not care what political leanings you may be; be it liberal, conservative, Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Independent or whatever. The actions of the U.S. government this week with regard to barricading and shutting down the World War II Memorial to veterans, that may or may not be on their last trip to Washington DC, is a despicable act of cowardice.

- See more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/calling-all-patriots-millio...

Make your comments HERE:

cleardot.gifLaura J Alcorn, National Director
8142478059?profile=original

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• look for local memorials as well if you can not make the long trip. It is a message not just the messenger.

• Million Mask March

Also check out https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstitution  for Truckers Ride for the Constitution on Oct. 11-13, tied in with Million Vet March.

• I sure hope you get more than they can handle. I can't make that long trip from Georgia but will be there in spirit.

• that is why I say head for the local memorial to honor them as well, make the news that we showed up to honor them all for this idea

• Wish I could go...no vehicle...no funds.  Praise the Lord that the Vets are going!

• Mixed message and too short of a fuse. Supposedly non-partisian, but protesting the barricades on war memorials; so who ordered the barricades & armed security? Yes, the Democratic party, and "make it as miserable as possible" for the mission statement. COL. Riley and others put together a very successful march years ago, but not on 10 days notice. Even retired vets who might want to participate have life events which need to be scheduled.

• I will be there. Myself, a couple of Marines and eventually a bunch of bikers kept the WWII Memorial open all day Saturday for the WWII Veterans.

• GREAT!!!!!!  God Bless them!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I'm also going - asking my Vietnam Vet. brother if he can come along. Spread the word in the blog comments - Godfather Politics, GOPUSA, Political Outcast, VisionAmerica, Daily Events, all those blog sites need to have 10/13 announced throughout the comments for those who may not hear in time to arrange the trip. I plan to drive to Falls Church and take the subway in, leaving lots of walking time.

Beware, like the 8/28 Honor Rally, the D.C. rats may conveniently break down the subway. Also, taxis will suddenly be scarce. Plan time to get to the memorials before 9am. Remember, the museums will be closed, so no bathrooms. Logistics preplanning....
This reply was deleted.