Constitutional Emergency

OH HELL NO! CALL TO ACTION PATRIOTS! - Breaking: Afghan National Website Confirms That NATO Agreed to Hold Trial For Those Accused of Koran

ALL OFF TOPIC COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED! THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION NOT A CALL TO PUSH ANY OTHER AGENDA!

TWANA

Every patriot must make calls, email, fax, make so much noise that those in DC will never go along with this. If we do not do anything to stop this....then we should hang our heads in shame! These are our sons and daughters, our moms and dads, our aunts and uncles, our family members! It is time we stand up and stop letting them treat our Troops like they are nothing more than trash! They are not to be used for political appeasement prisons for our enemies! Do you realize how many of our troops have had charges filed on them for doing their job? The very jobs we trained them and sent them to do!

Make noise Patriots and don't stop - PLEASE!!!!! Call your state and U.S. congressmen/women & senators. Call everyone.....military veterans call DoD, call everyone you can think of.

[Just so everyone knows.....I'm not into, nor promoting the burning of qurans. That is what got 7 of our Troops killed! There are several reasons I don't like the idea of burning qurans. First, how the hell are people suppose to know their enemy if we burn all the enemy's books. I won't take someones word for something....I needed to read the book to know for myself if they are my enemy or not. And we shouldn't be a people who won't do our own homework.

Second....Burning qurans will not fix the problem of NATO thinking they have a right to put our troops on an open Trial. And a muslim n chief who is game for that too. We need to go after the root of the problem. It may feel good to burn a quran, but it won't fix our problem. LETS FIX THE PROBLEM and not just attempt to make us "feel" better.]

WHO ARE YOU CALLING AND WRITING?

Allen West:

1708 Longworth HOB
Washington, DC 20515
ph: 202-225-3026 • fx: 202-225-8398

6300 NE 1st Avenue - Suite 100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
ph: 954-202-6211 • fx: 954-202-6212

6300 NE 1st Avenue - Suite 100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
ph: 954-202-6211 • fx: 954-202-6212

U.S. HOUSE ARMED SERVICE COMMITTEE MEMBERS:

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/members

Joint Chiefs of Staff
http://www.jcs.mil/

I HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR ANTI-TROOP AND ANTI-AMERICAN TRASH TALK ON MY POSTS!

Twana

www.thegatewaypundit.com
A supporter of the Human Rights Network group wears a mask of U.S President Barack Obama with a noose around his neck while holding the U.S flag during an anti-American rally in Karachi February 26, 2012. About 20 supporters gathered to protest and condemn the burning of copies of the Koran at NATO’...
Saturday, 25 February 2012 09:02

In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate

Following the insulting and shameful act of burning Quran in Bagram airbase that injured the religious sentiments of the Islamic world and particularly of the Afghan Muslim nation, two delegations comprising of representatives from government, the National Council of Ulemma and the National Assembly were assigned and dispatched to investigate the circumstances and causes that have led to the inhumane incident.

The delegations, while deeply touched by the religious sentiments shown by the Afghan Muslim and Mujahid nation, inform our citizens of the following:

1. In view of the particular security situation in the country, we call on all our Muslim citizens of Afghanistan to exercise self-restraint and extra vigilance in dealing with the issue and avoid resorting to protests and demonstrations that may provide ground for the enemy to take advantage of the situation.

2. After the shameful incident by the US soldiers stationed in Bagram, senior NATO and American officials expressed their deep apologies to the Muslim nation of Afghanistan and assured that such incidents will not happen again.

3. NATO officials promised to meet Afghan nation’s demand of bringing to justice, through an open trial, those responsible for the incident and it was agreed that the perpetrators of the crime be brought to justice as soon as possible.

4. The assigned delegations demand from the government of Afghanistan to take over from the Americans the authority of the Bagram prison so no such incidents can recur and calls on the US government to fully and comprehensively cooperate to this end.

5. The delegations also want from the Afghan government to formally praise those brave Afghan army soldiers and all others who showed feelings against the disrespectful act by preventing more religious books and Quran copies from burning, so that the pure Muslim sentiments of our honored Mujahid nation can remain alive.

Tags: A-Stan, open, quran, trial, troops, us

Views: 8086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jim! If you feel that the situation is this desparate, then I suggest you do what I, and hundreds of thousands of others, have already done. Join your local Constitutional Militia! If you are too old to be actively in the field, then help that organization set up a mobile FOB that can be deployed in support of any activities that militia does. Go to their trainings, and set up and provide lunch for the troops, etc.

If you can't do that, then donate to their cause; and if you can't do that, then make phone calls, send letters, put up a web-site on their behalf, etc! The point is that there is ALWAYS something that can be done to support the efforts of those men and women who sacrifice their time and treasure in order to defend their state and country! The regular military is great, but the backbone of this country used to be its citizen militias, and that is a heritage that we must get back to quickly, if our Republic is to survive!

Some folks are better at the politicking side of things; while others are just better at making sure that those who do the politicking, continue to have the same rights to politick; even in the face of those who would impose tyranny on them! 

In the Spirit of AMERICAN Liberty,

AZRanger

MOLON LABE

What if you don't have one in your area?

Amen, Amen, and Amen Jim.  You are absolutely right about everything you said except that I do send emails to my elected officials which really is nothing more than an exercise in futility.  I believe you would be hard pressed to find even one flag rank officer in all of the military who gives a damn about the Constitution or the oath that they took.  If the commander of Bagram air base had the best interest of his troops at heart he would publicly announce that no one at the base did anything wrong and he would refuse to punish anyone.  It would cost him the rest of his career but he could maintain his integrity and self respect as well as a whole lot of respect from the troops.  Problem is they will sacrifice everything for the sake of their careers.  As I have said so many times, if there was any honor or integrity among the flag rank officers of this country there would have been mass retirements as soon as BO was sworn in.

Marvin:

You are a proud American and exactly correct.  I was raised in the Army where Duty, Honor and Country meant everything along with your "word".  As a NCO and Warrant Office I did that.

For Our Republic..

Kenneth Moore, United States Army CW3 Retired.

Twana,

As you know I am very concerned with this issue. I have been speaking and communicating locally, throughout the states and overseas and using the tools that are appropriate based on whom communicating with. On the record folks think this will blow over. Off the record they know trouble is brewing. No one seems to know who their friends are right now. I sent you an email last night hope you had a chance to read it. 

I have called the U.S. House Armed Servies Committee office, the House Committee on Foreign Affairs office, the U.S. Senate Armed Servies Committee office, the Senate Armed Services office, the office of Senator Rand Paul, Rob Portman and Congressman Jim Renacci.

Better yet, let all vets and concerned Americans  march on Washington and

demand the release of our boys and bring them home now.. and let our commanders

kiss ass if they want and then try them for treason. We as a Christian Nation don't

bow down to any other people or and ungodly nation, but only to our God, Jesus Christ. our King, our Lord.

The bottom line folks is very, very simple. The tyrants in DC have ALREADY shown that they don't care what we think; and the ones who are really stupid, have actually stated that fact out loud. Why do they do that? Why would those politicians say one thing and do another? Why are they continuing to ignore "WE THE PEOPLE...?"

They do it because they know that we are not ready to back up our complaints in the ONLY way they understand! By force of arms, if necessary! Yes, I said it! Well, Bob Schultz said it two yrs ago. That's why they did the 2nd Continental Congress, and what came of that? So, they had representatives from all the states meet, and draw up a document that required the federal gov't to cease and desist from doing Un-Constitutional things. Great Idea! So, what did they accomplish? Absolutely Nothing! They were just ignored by everybody in DC. The media ignored them! Congress ignored them! The President ignored them! The military and LE ignored them! And why was it possible to ignore them? Think about it!!!

They could be ignored because there was no ability to enforce the edicts of the group of people! Our politicians are no longer interested in what we have to say! They just want us to sit back, watch American Idol, play the lottery, and SHUT THE HELL UP! So, how long are all of you willing to be ignored? How long are we all willing to let them laugh at us behind our backs, while wasting our tax money on lavish parties for all their cronies?

I for one, am done with that BS! They can get away with it because they know that we are not ready, willing, and able to remove them by force of arms...even if we wanted to! There is no doubt that most folks here are patriots, but the will of the people must be enforced by whatever means are necessary, up to and including Force of Arms! Period! Until they know that we are willing to employ those methods, they will continue to abuse the power they have been given! It is not just the Communists, although they are very far behind a lot of it, but it is all of them. Republicans and Democrats. It is endemic in the legislature, the judiciary, and the Executive Branches of gov't itself, etc It is at the state county, and local level, as well!

When we are ready to really do something about those bastards, then things will change, but not before. No amount of phone calls, letters, e-mails, and faxes sent, will make one bit of difference until the people of this country are ready to enforce their will on the bad guys! Afterall, that was exactly what had to happen 230+ yrs ago, when we threw out ANOTHER who would-be-king over us!

In the Spirit of AMERICAN Liberty,

AZRanger

You got it . The government knows it's near impossible to get enough Americans to come together for the same cause . Much less get them all to be ready to defend our country and our people . I don't think they are too terribly worried about what we will do to defend ourselves and the country. The government has all the big guns , so to speak. I'm thinking our only choice would be to go in and physically take them out of their offices and straight to prison . Not just those in washington , but also all judges who are't following the constitution in their courts along with legislating from the bench .. We should put a little of their on rules for us , right back on them . Like the ndaa (i probley have those letters rearranged , but i think you know what i'm talking about ) no judge , jury , trial , held indefinitly , without charges . In a constant state of fear , is what i want for them . They should suffer under their own rules , " Indefinitly " .
What really pi#%& me off , is the fact that our guys can't do anything unless they are told to . I believe a higher up told these guys to burn that piece of trash . Someone in charge musthave told our guys to burn them . That someone is not defending our guys .That someone is in hiding . Your know the old saying "Hear no evil , see no evil , speak no evil . These boys could not have done this on their own.

You,Jack, have more faith in the US Army than I do. Your  speculation may be right on. But you err by not  

factoring in the CINC and Panetta and the fact that this Adminstration is more about  protecting the "feelings" of the Enemy. Obama is more Muslim than he is American. And Panetta is just as useless. And you seem to hold a trial lawyers  vision of our Judicial system. Politics -even there has negatively affected it.Look at the court Martial of Michael G.New. The court Martial of Terry Lakin. Look at the  Court Martial of Major Malik Hasan-just to name three Military Courts negatively affected by politics. Consider the  attempts by this Administration to  try GitMo prisoners in American Civillian Courts-and the number of Gitmo Prisoners that have diplomatically disappeared to foreign Countrieswhere they can return to the killing fields?

Robert, you are absolutely correct.  With the leadership (or lack there of) that we have in the white house, the traitor who is referred to as the secretary of defense, and the slime bucket that is the chairman of the joint chiefs anything is possible.  If they think something will support their hate America first agenda or make our enemies more determined to attack us or destroy us they will do it.  Not one of the three persons I have listed has displayed any loyal to the troops they command or the constitution they have sworn to protect.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

© 2014   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service