Prepare yourself - This is what is being molded in your childs minds.

Do these educators have ANY  message other than "You guys are all different and we want to celebrate...your diversity in order to keep you ignorant by taking time away from teaching actual subject matter". Holy Moly! No wonder we're so far
behind every other developed country any more!

Welcome to the Second Annual Northwest Conference on Teaching for Social Justice:

and here LaRaza's guide

Striving for True Praxis to Reclaim Public Education

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can just stick a fork in this country, we're done. Thomas Jefferson warned us that Democracies are really only good for a couple of hundred years. I guess he was spot on. 234 years on and we are pretty much done.
    • Over my dead body 3IDGrunt (Scott). And since I ain't dead yet, we're not done.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” ~ Gandhi
  • WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Damned racists- and they are FOR REAL racists.
  • ..I WAS CONCERNED THAT THE NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND PROGRAM WOULD NATIONALLY STANDARDIZE WHAT IS TAUGHT IN OUR SCHOOL .IN ORDER TO GET THE CASH YOU PASS ON THE ------- !! STANDARD MESSAGE .. NO DOUBT CONTROLLED BY OUR EDUCATION CZAR/ ? .WHAT A PIECE OF WORK THAT PERSON IS..Im not sure he should even be allowed in our schools ..no in fact i am sure, i dont want him around my children .
    • I dont have children, but there is no way in hell at this point that I would allow a child of mince to go to public schools.
      In fact I have been telling my sister to get her kid the hell out of Maricopa County schools, right near Tuscon-50 miles, the hot bed for El Espanol Marxist indoctrination.
  • More examples of dumbing down education. The United States is a sovereign republic with one culture, and never before have Amercians needed to fight more to protect it. Instead of becoming true Americans, some have the audacity to come here, then insist on holding on to and practicing their own culture and language. Others born in America deliberately separate themselves on purpose. Any person, immigrant or otherwise, who chooses not to assimilate should seek other environs in which to carry out their practices. Theodore Roosevelt describes a true American or American immigrant:

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." ~ Theodore Roosevelt 1907
  • You bet I'm sharing THIS piece of excrement!!!
  • This is a great discussion........so much truth.......so much challenge.........so much "we the parents" issues.....so much "we the people" needed in dialogue and action.
  • They can't teach and they are the Scum of the Earth! "We The People" must clean out the Schools and restore American Values to the Public Education System! De-fund The Dept, of Education!
This reply was deleted.