Ok, I'm going out on that limb...

Ok, I'm gonna say it. I would like to see Trump And West run in 2012. They would smash the opposition with ease.

Trump is no dummy at money management and West is pretty high in the "Know your enemy dept."  Among many other reasons.

I've never seen a team like that would be.I think America would be straightened out very quickly.   Everyone says " Wait wait wait"  But what is waiting going to do? If the Repubs run Ron Paul or Palin,I it will guarantee Obama a second win.

I'm making a prediction now. Trump and West.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am not sure about Trump. I believe he is a worshiper of movie stars and the Miss America contests.He lacks a certain sensitivity as displayed in his TV show. Too many marriages as well, with much younger women. West would be fantastic,I think.Isn't there a reincarnation of Reagan somewhere with his beautiful wife at his side and true American goodness?
    • But Ron Paul thinks 911 was an inside job. Doesn't that disqualify him in normal peoples minds? All the silly conspiracy fantasies are completely destroyed with one simple link. All you have to do is look for it. Yet he keeps playing the 911 truth crowd.  I think RP is a decent guy,until he came out with the 911 crap.LOL

"Trump would try to be King and take over the world." Isn't that like saying the guy who owns a skyscraper,is lusting after taking over the car wash? haha.

• I think Trump would be a better Treasury Secretary.  You could bet on the check book being balanced.  But I agree that he would not take the cut in pay and I don't know enough about his interpretation of the Constitution.
  • Oh God no, not Trump.... West yes, but not Trump, not today, not tomorrow, not yesterday, not ever.
  • I hear ya. I thought more and what better person to put in office than a self made businessman. Trump wants to put Tanifs on China,and a few other Conservative things. Trump has said he will announce it in May.  If I had a choice,Trump,Palin,Ron Paul. HAHA Enough said. LOL

I have learned a little about business. I think It mainly boils down to quality of Management. HAHA.

• Trump is a "bankruptcy nut". He'd love to take the U.S. into bankruptcy. No, he is a shallow, self-centered narcissict.

After Obama, we don't need another.

• So putting Tanifs on China would Bankrupt America?
        • Trump is for Trump.... has nothing to do with China or Tarrifs or anything else. He's a money man, not a business man. Anything Trump does is for Trump. Plain and Simple.
          • "“China gets away with manipulating their currency and stealing all our jobs,” Trump says about the nation of 1.3 billion people that also holds nearly a trillion dollars in U.S. Treasury notes. “I have dinner with and know many Chinese businesspeople, and they cannot believe what they’re getting away with. They tell me this. Now,” he adds with a chuckle, “they didn’t know that I’d be thinking about running for president.

” Trump continues: “I think we should tax Chinese products until such time as it equalizes… I’m a protectionist when another country is making hundreds of billions of dollars a year of essentially profit off the United States.” Obama “shouldn’t be having dinner with Hu. Obama should say, ‘Before we have our dinner, I want you to straighten out the mess.’”  

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/20110111/ts_dailybeast/11777_don...
      • Good point Mariane. These comments create a left and right side of the evaluation page. We have to evaluate each one's history to see, for instance, if their narcisstic tendencies would outweigh their ability to be realistic and effective etc.
This reply was deleted.