Oklahoma needs our help people

The patriotic sovereign state of Oklahoma needs our help. Oklahoma has taken perhaps the most defiant stance against the tyrannical federal government out of all the states. I do not expect this administration to assist them effectively if at all (they have actually stated repeatedly that they would "punish" OK for their actions). I am calling upon every patriotic American citizen that supports the actions taken by the sovereign state of Oklahoma to donate TIME, CLOTHING, FOOD, BUILDING MATERIALS, LABOR, CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT, OR CASH or any combination of them or ANY goods needed to rebuild QUICKLY. This is an opportunity for us as patriots to lead by example and demonstrate our resolve. The more quickly we act the worse the tyrannical administration will appear. This is our chance people! Let's get this thing kickstarted! Our brothers and sisters need us, let's show them how Americans get things done!!! If you have EVER sent aid to any other nation, you have no excuse to withhold it from our own! Thank you.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Once they have been cleared from the search and rescue search in a day or so? Then they are asking for people to start clean up. We were going to take a tractor on a tailor and start picking up. Just show up and stat working.

Almost every Church in Norman is also there to help.The Tea Parties are calling to show up and start working, too. Mercury one through GB gives the full 100% of your donation and takes nothing for themselves.

Let's do it, show up and bring some friends.I was proud of Fallin's comment, too. Let's show them what Okie's are made of. Pastor's and Chaplin s are all showing up, to help. Come anyone and all, let's get her done, until it's done.

One Nation Under God and the power of We the People. Libs need to take notice of how things get done. Without the government payoff .

• If someone will just post where and when we are clear to go in, I
      and I'm sure many others will be there.
  • From the Salvation Army Internatonal Website:

"LATEST NEWS:  The Salvation Army in Oklahoma is providing practical and spiritual support following a deadly tornado.  More soon."

Once they have a Relief Donation page set up, please give, the Salvation Army's online donations are 100% to the Disaster Relief. No Adminstrative fees deducted.  100% reliable.....Keep OKC and the surrounding communties in your prayers.....

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis

• Ive heard on the news theyre going to sweep EVERYTHING 2 more times to try to find victims. Im going to go there thurs and do as much as i can and bring totes,water, kids clothes..whatever i can. Also, lets not forget the people in SWANEE, they need help still,too.
  • Just realized i made a mistake in spelling..its shawnee..sorry for that.
  • I can use an address to mail money orders/cash.

• Here's a place you can help.... Watchmen was there for Sandy and will be there for OK as well. 

http://www.patriotresistance.com/MILITIAPAGE-WatchmenOfIowa-Operati...

• Oklahoma has the most Conservative Voting record in the US.  The need our Prayers, but, they need money to recover from this horrendous devastation.   Americans help Americans, give up a little something this week, and send the money to the Folks who really need it.  Skip a movie, or going out to eat,  these Folks have the option of neither.   If you are close, there are so many ways to help, tonight they said they needed batteries.  Being such a distance, I can only send a check, but someone will use it for something needed.   When sending your check or donation through the Salvation Army, you can mark it, as to where you want it to be used, as opposed to it going into some giant fund. May God be with Oklahomans in this their hour of need.

• where do we send $$$$$$

• I don't know if there is a "quick" after a tornado. Joplin just passed two years on the E5 tornado we had and things look much better, but a lot of things have not been built back; people and businesses have left, not planning on returning. My church went down to Moore on Friday and took down a man's house; it was going to have to come down. One house or business at a time. That is what it takes. It's like rebuilding a town. We lost so many houses here in Joplin, numerous businesses, twenty or so churches, high school, two middle schools, 3 or 4 elementry schools. Over the past two years our town has been blessed with so many volunteers; I don't know what we would be if not for the volunteers. It will get better, but not right away. God bless all who are involved in the clean up and rebuilding.

This reply was deleted.