Constitutional Emergency

OK Senate Bill 548

Breitbart

17 Jan 2013, 1:08 PM PDT

The "Oklahoma 2nd Amendment Preservation Act" is now working its way through the Oklahoma legislature.

Introduced by state senator Nathan Dahm, this legislation puts Oklahoma shoulder-to-shoulder with Wyoming and Texas by putting federal gun-grabbers in check. 

The language of the legislation is clear: "Federal acts, laws, orders, rules, regulations, bans or registration requirements regarding firearms constitute an infringement on the individual right [to keep and bear arms] in the Constitution of the United States...and are hereby declared to be invalid in the State of Oklahoma."

The legislation mentions the "intent" of America's "Founders" and the Constitution's "ratifiers," and sets forth the punishment for trying to enforce new gun control measures: 

Any official, agent, or employee of the United States government or any employee of a corporation providing services to the United States government that enforces or attempts to enforce an act, order, law, statute, rule or regulation of the government of the United States in violation of this act shall be guilty of a felony and upon conviction...shall be punished by imprisonment in the custody of the Department of Corrections not to exceed five (5) years.

After reading this legislation, only one word comes to mind--FREEDOM.

Views: 660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send this to Obama and Biden!!

our AG is telling New Yorkers to come to Texas...so come on

Chris: we just might be moving to TX -- I so hope so.

come on dear, we got room

Twana, they should not stop there with this!

Well, nothing will get done if you don't contact those in your government.  I just send an email with this from Oklahoma web site.  I told all the Represantatives and Senators here in Florida on the Oath they took.  I would say the people in Oklahoma contacted their Representatives and Senators with their concerns on DC's anit-gun control.  All of us has to make our voice heard.

This is what I sent.

Florida needs a bill like SB548 and is obligated to protect Floridians from the Federal government’s gun (grab) control. This is why we voted you to office to protect our interest and way of life.  Protecting us protects you.  The 2nd Amendment was added to the Constitution for a reason like what’s happening.  Remember the Oath you took.  If you remember there was NO expiration date when you took your Oath and it’s for a lifetime.

http://www.oklegislature.gov/BillInfo.aspx?Bill=SB%20548

I was talking to the owner of the Eufaula gun shop yesterday about this. He said he's hopeful that it doesn't get derailed by the obozominions in the house. Also said that for the first time in his 28 years, the gun shelves and racks are empty! And an active duty soldier came in to sell his two 22ga target rifles looking for more 5.56 ammo. He'll be going back to Afghanistan for his 4th tour in the Mideast, but he wants to make sure his family is well prepared in case the SHTF before he gets back again. Unfortunately the shop was out of it. I asked him if he'd checked the Checotah store yet, that they had a few cases last week. He did, and they didn't.

Any of you that think your local rep may not support and vote for OK SB548, get a push on! Make them understand how it will affect them in their next campaign.

I COMPLETELY AGREE AND HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN ASKED TO MOVE TO THE SHENANDOAH VALLEY BUT, I HAVE FAMILY OBLIGATIONS KEEPING ME FROM DOING SO AT THIS TIME. THE SIDES ARE POLARIZING. ALL WE CAN DO IS PREPARE AS BEST WE CAN. IF YOU ARE ABLE AND GOING, GOOD LUCK TO YOU. I AM ON THE NORTH SHORE ON CAPE ANN BUT AM HEADED INTO BOSTON FOR TOMORROW'S RALLY AT THE CAPITOL.

thank you for being there all of us Brian. tell them who "WE" are.

That is my intent and that of the other members who will attend the event enmasse from the Cape Ann Sportsman's Club of which I am a member. We will be law abiding and peaceful in our efforts but we are ALL aware that there is an element of risk and we accept that. Since this is a statewide effort, we should be in good company and in numbers sufficient to ward off those opposed should the necessity arise. We are reasonably SURE however, that any news coverage is likely to be edited to be deliberately deceiving and untrue as this is one of the most, if not the most liberal lunacies in this country. wish us luck!

Sent to my State legislators requesting duplcate action here in WA.  How do you say "no" in Adult?  A:  "We'll see..."  As in Will you pass this legislation?    We'll see.......

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis

About 7-10 days ago I sent my state rep a letter on this, among others things I knew would not get addressed on this issue!

In part;  Supposed "toughening" of anti-gun trafficking measures, but without doing anything about the man responsible for allowing more gun trafficking than any other American -- Attorney General Eric Holder (with his Fast and Furious program).

But did you know that no matter what gun control laws are passed by the federal government, they can only be enforced in your area if your county sheriff allows them to be Most people, including politicians, fail to realize that the ultimate legal authorities in the land are the county sheriffs. Founding Fathers and upheld by the US Supreme Court in the 1997 case of Printz v. United States.  Initially, the case was Mack v. United States, but by the time it reached the Supreme Court it was renamed.  http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/01/county-sheriffs-can-block-federal-gun-control-2530084.html
This is a state problem that a government is trying to CONTROL! All these shooting were done in "GUN FREE" zones! The issue is that of most of these shootings were carried out by a mentally ill person that are on prescribed meds! Who also played video games then acted them out! The government is also the one who "forced" closings of ALL mentally instutitions puting them onto the general population to "deal" with. Over the past years we have now seen the aftermath!
It's funny how some want to take up to 30-60 days to study this like Coburn! OR others who NEVER answer you back (Inhofe) or my state rep who got this!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service