Constitutional Emergency

COMMENTARY......"SUCH A TIME AS THIS".....DAVID MEETS GOLIATH?

What's on my mind?

The love of America is on my mind...specifically the longevity of America is in jeopardy. Too much blood, body parts, broken bodies, and destroyed families have been sacrificed to allow a corrupt government to continue...there must be accountability.

There are two realistic presidential choices in the November 8, 2016 election. We have never enjoyed a completely ideal candidate to lead our nation and we don't have that person today. However, we must choose one.

Donald Trump is a leader ready to focus on law and order, will appoint US Constitution focused Supreme Court Justices, stop the illegal immigration disaster, put teeth back into a sound economic approach, recognize ISIS for what it is...Islamic Radical Terrorism..., replace Obamacare, get rid of common-core in our schools, restore our military, support our police, and begin the restoration of America as the shining city on the hill.

Trump is a proven leader in establishing a gigantic public empire, the principles of which are not much different from leading our nation, a proven developer in the economic sphere, a man who will lead from the front, a leader who recognizes and has surrounded himself with men and women of professional capability, a man who has grasped and understands the priorities of "we the people", a man who reads clearly the 'political establishment/elite" history of stealing from taxpayers and filling their own pockets, a man that will indeed reverse the downward spiral of the liberal threat to freedom and liberty, making America great again..

The other choice is Hillary Clinton, a proven 30+ year politician living off the public taxpayer, a proven perjurer, a demonstrator of fabrication underlying the Benghazi story of a video, a despicable individual who purposefully looked into the eyes of grieving mothers who lost sons at Benghazi and told them an "in-your-face" lie "...that a video was the cause of their sons death", a person willing to testify in congress about Benghazi saying " at this point, what difference does it make", two-faced, says one thing in private and another what public wants to hear, a proven law-breaker in destroying tens of thousands of government emails, willingly violating direction by Congress in refusing to abide by a congressional subpoena, a proven threat to national security and jeopardizing military and civilian lives by including highly classified information in emails contained on a personal, non-secure server in a non-secure facility, violating State Department regulations by having a private email system, a clear and present danger through stated policy of accepting tens of thousands of refugees into the United States from nations involved in Islamic radical terrorism without proper vetting, supports open borders and a world government approach, ignoring the United States Constitution, will make Supreme Court appointments without US Constitution criteria, and the list of offensive, dangerous approach goes on....

As Trump says, the system is rigged. He has been battling the republican and democrat political establishment; the liberal media is in a conspiracy to defeat him; the first two debates witnessed Trump against, Hillary, the moderators, and the press and they won't stop. So here we have one man in a picture of David and Goliath and he still stands.

The backbone of Trump is of steel...is he perfect? Of course not, but he won't quit and will indeed answer the 3 AM call....no matter what the evil establishment/elites throw at him, he meets the challenge, and has proven where he stands is where he stands, come hell or high water.

Trump has proven he will stand for America, you and me. Now the shoe is on our foot. Will we stand with him? Will everyone of us get our boots on the ground and round up vast numbers of patriots that love America, who believe Trump is on target as the best choice, and get us all to the polls on November 8, 2016 to vote for him?

I'm delivering two absentee ballot votes for Trump to our Supervisor of Elections office today.

Our nation is in jeopardy of total destruction if Hillary Clinton prevails.....it must not happen.

For the love of God and God's blessing, let us do our duty, vote, and secure a reversal of the last eight years, demonstrate contempt for the political establishment elites, crush the evil, greedy, power focused media, and move toward restoring truth, liberty, law and order in America.

Elect Donald J. Trump as our next President of the United States.

Views: 1187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He may be an Anti Christ but he is not the final one...that one will be a Jew..he has to be in order to fool the people; Christ, through the blood of David, is a Jew and he will sit on the throne of David where the final Anti Christ will also position himself..

I only talk the truth of how things will unfold if Trump looses so people will understand that a vote for Hillary ,is a vote for a future filled with revolt.If the Dems think this movement will be defeated with a loss in the election, they are sadly mistaken. So I would advise Hillary backers to stand down..They know she is crooked. They know she has sold America`s sovereignty, to enrich herself.Her history proves this. The Dems should simply not vote, and allow the Clinton crime ring to be retired at the minimum.

Most of the low information Dems I know are so uninformed, it is pitiful!  I am not just talking about the elders (their knowledge level is pitiful too) but the younger late 20's to 35/40 group...

We have more and more low information youth, young Americans whom are poorly educated in our government ran schools that only teach liberalism; no English and language skills, not spelling skills, no geography, history skills, no early American skills, etc...been stupified..now with these darn thumb toys, our youth think that is all they need to know about life..turn the TVs off, get rid of these machines, take time to help your student at home in all ways that the schools are not preparing them properly for what is ahead, for what is behind..you will be glad you did and so will your student eventually...get to know your student, your child..they will have many surprises for you along the way..

Kevin........a key support node for a Southeast operation...........

Impressive video from Dennis Michael Lynch re: all these claims now coming out about Trump - all of which are false.  Share this with your wives and daughters, and women who are uncomfortable about voting for Trump.

http://dennismichaellynch.com/liberal-media-mission-dampen-trumps-f...

Cripe!  All they have to do is look at the number of women he employs and how they feel about him..more women in exec positions, paid the same as a male for the same job; more women over all are employed and they are paid out very well...stupid, stupid women...they cannot understand rape of a 12 year old by HRC, kidnapping of underage females by Epstein taken for Bill's pleasure as well as Epstein?

I agree with you!  We need a major revolt..personally, at age 73 and a female, I would be willing to help; I do feel once it tarts there will be others coming to join us..we have to start all over again..that means hunting politicians and bombing their darn luxury apartments around the States and abroad.

Here is something to consider on this subject.

Time to pay attention

This may be the best and most honest political promotion statement you will ever read.  It decidedly does not brush objections aside.  You hate Hillary?  READ it.  You hate Trump?  READ it.  You think there's no choice?  READ it.  And, read it with your grown-up hat on.  We've all been dealt a huge responsibility with this election.  The first step toward accepting responsibility is accepting it, and the first step toward accepting it is recognizing it.  READ THIS.  Read every single word.  It'll take you about three minutes.

Are you sickened and despondent with the current campaign and upcoming presidential election?  

I consider myself a conservative and do truly believe our country is at a political/economic/moral/social crossroads. I need to let you know I could/would never vote for Hillary Clinton to lead this country. A trustworthy, personal friend worked at the White House during Bill Clinton's administration.  The tales you have heard regarding Hillary published or reported by right wing/conservative media are mild little anecdotes compared to reality. She is a deceitful, manipulative, self-serving, mean spirited, callous, angry, power hungry woman with absolutely no love of country or desire to see American traditions preserved and continued. 

My opinion is based on first hand, direct knowledge....not upon rumors in the media. To me, she represents everything that is wrong with our current political structure.  On the flip side, I look and listen to Donald Trump and I cringe at every rude, insulting comment he makes.

If you find yourself in a similar state of mind, please read the following article:

A Message For Christians About Donald Trump

I am a Jew turned evangelical Christian. I am also a passionate supporter of Donald Trump.  I have a message for Christians who don’t like Donald Trump: “YOU’RE MISSING THE BOAT.”

Christians have Trump all wrong. God sends messages in many forms. You’re just not listening. God is talking, but your eyes and ears are closed.

Here’s a famous joke about God and how he talks to us.

“A deeply faithful Christian man is stuck on roof at home with massive flooding up to the 2nd floor. Rowboat comes. He says “No, I’m waiting for God. I prayed and I know he’s coming.”  2nd Rowboat. “No, I’m waiting for God.” 3rd Rowboat. “No, I’m waiting for God.”

Water rises. The man drowns. Now he’s meeting God in heaven. The religious man says, “Where were you God? I prayed. I was faithful. I asked you to save me. Why would you abandon me?”

God says, “Hey dummy, I sent you 3 rowboats. Are you blind?”

Did you ever consider Trump is our rowboat?

Maybe God is trying to tell us something important--that now is not the time for a “nice Christian guy” or a “gentleman” or a typical Republican powder puff. Maybe now is the time for a natural born killer, a ruthless fighter, a warrior. Because right about now we need a miracle, or America is finished. Maybe the rules of gentlemen don’t apply here. Maybe a gentleman and “all-around nice Christian” would lead us to slaughter.

Or do you want another Mitt Romney, Bob Dole, John McCain, Gerald Ford or Paul Ryan? Did any of them win? Did they lead the GOP to “the promised land?” Did they change the direction of America? No, because if you don’t win, you have no say.

Paul Ryan couldn’t even deliver his own state, Wisconsin! And as leader of the House, Paul Ryan rolls over to Obama like my dog rolls over for a scrap of food, or a steak bone.  Nice, but obedient. I mean Paul Ryan…not my dog. My dog is actually a pretty good defender and loyal.

Maybe God is knocking on your door loudly, but you’re not listening. Maybe God understands we need a "war leader" at this moment in time. Maybe God understands if we don’t win this election, America is dead. It’s over. The greatest nation in world history will be gone. Finished. Kaput. Adios.

And with one last breath, maybe what we need to save us at the last second, is someone different. Someone you haven’t ever experienced before-- because you weren’t raised in rough and tumble New York where nothing good gets accomplished unless you're combative, aggressive, outrageous, on offense at all times, and maybe just a tad arrogant too.

Someone with a personality you’ve never seen on stage at your church. Maybe, just maybe, being a nice gentlemanly Christian would not beat Hillary and her billion dollars, and her best friends in the media who  will unleash the dogs of hell upon the GOP nominee.

I guess you think God is only nice and gentlemanly. Really? Then you’ve missed the whole point of the Bible. When necessary, God is a pretty tough guy. When necessary, God strikes with pain, death and destruction. When necessary, God inflicts vengeance. 

Maybe you think God couldn't possibly be associated with someone like Trump. Trump is too vicious, rude and crude. When we won WWII, was God "nice?" Were we gentlemanly when defeating Hitler? Were we gentlemanly when firebombing Germany? Were we gentlemanly when dropping atomic bombs on Japan? Is God ever "nice" on the battlefield? Or does he send us vicious SOB’s like General George S. Patton so the good guys can defeat evil? It’s pretty clear to me God sends unique people to be "war leaders." That’s a different role than a pastor or church leader. God understands that.

And maybe it’s time to re-define “nice.” Maybe Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan aren’t nice at all--because they led us to defeat. And losing again would mean the end of America. And God can’t allow that. Maybe Romney and Ryan mean well, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Or maybe they’re just jealous they had their chance and blew it. Maybe they’d rather help elect Hillary than allow a Trump victory that would make them look weak, feckless and incompetent.

God is about miracles. We don’t need a “nice guy” or a “gentleman” right now. It’s near the end of the 4th quarter and we’re losing 14-0. We need a miracle.

So let me repeat my message to Christians“YOU’RE MISSING THE BOAT.”

I believe Trump is our miracle. I believe Trump is our rowboat. Except he’s more like a battleship!

No one is saying Trump is perfect. No one is saying Trump is a perfect conservative. But he is a patriot. He is a warrior. He is a capitalist. He is the right man, at the right time.  Yes, he's a bit rude and crude and offensive. But that may make him the perfect warrior to save America, American exceptionalism, capitalism and Judeo-Christian values. The choice should be easy for Christians. It’s Trump…or it’s the end of the American dream. 

Thank Lowell............and another point.  Where did Trump come from?  Never held an elected office, never involved in politics more than most of us; something channeled his energy into an impossible challenge of becoming president of the United States.  Why would he do it?   As he says on occasion, "I didn't have to do this"....but he is doing it even though he probably says over and over, why am I working night and day, spending my own money to seek a job I really didn't need?  Any on top of that, I'm fighting Goliath and all his surrogates.......attacks on every side.

I think he's doing what he does because the Holy Spirit of God is leading him, even though he probably doesn't know it, but the H.S is the conscience that he hears and it has his devoted, no quit attitude.

We'll see who wins and how many other patriots are lead in our hearts by the Holy Spirit of God.......perfection lies in our heart with an attitude of "clearing out the temple".......

I think you are right Colonel. But maybe it was Gods wish for Mr. Trump to Galvanize a movement, and not necessarily win the POTUS..I do not know . But I do know that God works in some ways that are not meant to be understood some times.

Trump will lose all he has if we do not get him in the Whouse..that is quite a sacrifice is it not for We the People?  He is giving it to us free of charge, with empathy, sympathy, hope, love; not just for us, but for our future generations..he is chosen by the Lord that is much is known...how far the Lord will take him is the unknown..some of that is up to us..knee power friends.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service