What's on my mind?

The love of America is on my mind...specifically the longevity of America is in jeopardy. Too much blood, body parts, broken bodies, and destroyed families have been sacrificed to allow a corrupt government to continue...there must be accountability.

There are two realistic presidential choices in the November 8, 2016 election. We have never enjoyed a completely ideal candidate to lead our nation and we don't have that person today. However, we must choose one.

Donald Trump is a leader ready to focus on law and order, will appoint US Constitution focused Supreme Court Justices, stop the illegal immigration disaster, put teeth back into a sound economic approach, recognize ISIS for what it is...Islamic Radical Terrorism..., replace Obamacare, get rid of common-core in our schools, restore our military, support our police, and begin the restoration of America as the shining city on the hill.

Trump is a proven leader in establishing a gigantic public empire, the principles of which are not much different from leading our nation, a proven developer in the economic sphere, a man who will lead from the front, a leader who recognizes and has surrounded himself with men and women of professional capability, a man who has grasped and understands the priorities of "we the people", a man who reads clearly the 'political establishment/elite" history of stealing from taxpayers and filling their own pockets, a man that will indeed reverse the downward spiral of the liberal threat to freedom and liberty, making America great again..

The other choice is Hillary Clinton, a proven 30+ year politician living off the public taxpayer, a proven perjurer, a demonstrator of fabrication underlying the Benghazi story of a video, a despicable individual who purposefully looked into the eyes of grieving mothers who lost sons at Benghazi and told them an "in-your-face" lie "...that a video was the cause of their sons death", a person willing to testify in congress about Benghazi saying " at this point, what difference does it make", two-faced, says one thing in private and another what public wants to hear, a proven law-breaker in destroying tens of thousands of government emails, willingly violating direction by Congress in refusing to abide by a congressional subpoena, a proven threat to national security and jeopardizing military and civilian lives by including highly classified information in emails contained on a personal, non-secure server in a non-secure facility, violating State Department regulations by having a private email system, a clear and present danger through stated policy of accepting tens of thousands of refugees into the United States from nations involved in Islamic radical terrorism without proper vetting, supports open borders and a world government approach, ignoring the United States Constitution, will make Supreme Court appointments without US Constitution criteria, and the list of offensive, dangerous approach goes on....

As Trump says, the system is rigged. He has been battling the republican and democrat political establishment; the liberal media is in a conspiracy to defeat him; the first two debates witnessed Trump against, Hillary, the moderators, and the press and they won't stop. So here we have one man in a picture of David and Goliath and he still stands.

The backbone of Trump is of steel...is he perfect? Of course not, but he won't quit and will indeed answer the 3 AM call....no matter what the evil establishment/elites throw at him, he meets the challenge, and has proven where he stands is where he stands, come hell or high water.

Trump has proven he will stand for America, you and me. Now the shoe is on our foot. Will we stand with him? Will everyone of us get our boots on the ground and round up vast numbers of patriots that love America, who believe Trump is on target as the best choice, and get us all to the polls on November 8, 2016 to vote for him?

I'm delivering two absentee ballot votes for Trump to our Supervisor of Elections office today.

Our nation is in jeopardy of total destruction if Hillary Clinton prevails.....it must not happen.

For the love of God and God's blessing, let us do our duty, vote, and secure a reversal of the last eight years, demonstrate contempt for the political establishment elites, crush the evil, greedy, power focused media, and move toward restoring truth, liberty, law and order in America.

Elect Donald J. Trump as our next President of the United States.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I COULD NOT HAVE PUT IT BETTER MYSELF.

THE NATION AND OUR WAY OF LIFE IS IN JEOPARDY IF HITLERY PICKS ONE SUP COURT JUSTICE GOD FORBID

AS WTP ARE WATCHING YES LET THE PERFECT PERSON COME FORWARD OH SORRY THERE IS NOT ONE AND 

FOR US NOW IT HAS TO B MR TRUMP.   PERFECT HE HAS NOT CONFESSED TO BE NOR AM I AND HE LOVES

THIS NATION AND IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS DESTINED W/THE GRACE OF GOD, TO FIX IT.    HE IS HERE B/C 

OUR ELITES IN DC HAVE MADE IT SO LOOK AT TRAITOR RYAN MR HOLIER THAN THOU HE IS MORE ALIGNED W/HITLERY THAN TRUMP.   

HE HAS DONE ZERO TO STOP OBAMA SO THERE IS NO TRUST IN HIM.     IT IS UP TO US NOW HARRY.   THERE IS NO ONE ELSE BUT WTP LEFT WE COME FROM STRONG STOCK AND OUR FIGHT IS NOW.

WE MUST NOT LOOSE FOR IF SO WE HAVE A WAY TOUGHER FIGHT IF THAT HAPPENS.  

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY AGAINST ONE PERSON AND YET THERE HE STANDS.   

• I hope everyone will also go to:  www.InGodWeTrust.tv/Daystar and sign the Proclamation that will be sent to Congress, the Supreme Court and the White House

• Thank you for the link I just signed it 

• Done Karen........

• Karen Sensenig , Thank You . Done .

Karen Sensenig's Discussions
      Karen Sensenig's Discussions | This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies fo…
    • Thank you, I signed

• I signed it Karen.. Thanks.

• I signed thank you 

• I signed it too.  Plan on ordering the magnet and the 21 action plan booklet.

• Thank you for info, I have signed and will pray for the Donald's sucess. 

This reply was deleted.