Human Events

Open letter to General Patraeus from a former Navy SEAL

Open Letter to General Patraeus from a Former Navy SEAL

General Patraeus Sir,

We seem to have a President who was willing to let GOOD MEN DIE to hide something else, something very sinister that was happening in Benghazi.  You KNOW more than what you let on, Sir.

Your recent testimony before Congress appeared to throw the Administration under the bus, but lingering questions remain.  Rice is a distraction.  We want to know the truth.

WHAT WAS OBAMA HIDING THAT HE LET 4 GOOD MEN DIE IN BENGHAZI?

You were the head of the CIA and as such you have the information that the people seek.  Silence will betray your honor, if the full truth is not revealed.

That night we got our rear handed to us by Muslim Brotherhood ideologues who alternately want to kills us or enslave us.  The people YOU call co-workers are either in league with the enemy or have the same objectives.  Four American men and a little piece of America died that night.  They died because someone in this Administration watched the battle rage for 7 hours, yet still gave the order to STAND DOWN as Americans were overrun, tortured and massacred.

WE WERE ROUTED BY THE ENEMY AND OUR OWN GOVERNMENT CHOSE TO LET OUR PEOPLE BE SLAUGHTERED!

WHO GAVE THAT ORDER, SIR?

WAS IT YOU?  WAS IT SOMEONE IN THE ADMINISTRATION?  WAS IT THE PRESIDENT?

Navy SEAL

WHAT IS THIS ADMINISTRATION HIDING THAT IT WAS WILLING TO LET GOOD MEN DIE?

Is the Obama Administration actively running guns, Fast & Furious style to Libyan rebels?

Was Ambassador Stephens sent to Libya to coordinate something with Al-Queda?

Was the Obama Administration planning to free high level enemy prisoners?

IS THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION ACTIVELY FUNDING AND ARMING THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD?

You are a great General and have served and led your country from the highest levels of power.

We, the American People ask that you to LEAD US NOW.  Come forward with the POWER instilled by your years of service and the HONOR of your Military OATH.  You are an amazing American who has done so much for your country.

Do NOT fail us now, Sir.

STAND for the America you grew up in and fought so hard for all these years.

It is your civic duty to TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE TRUTH ABOUT BENGHAZI!

For Liberty,

Benjamin Smith

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have to wonder about the honor of General Patraeus at this point. He could have spoken up by now but has not. So is he willing to take the hit for what he believes or is he getting paid of to take the fall? We will never know I'm afraid. I wish I had the hope of honor that Mr. Smith has in Patraeus but I just can't. Yea I was just a sailor and only once in my 13 years was I really in harms way but after watching this man and his downfall I must wonder why he has kept his mouth shut for so long. Will he ever tell the full story? I don't think so, I believe he has been paid off to take the fall (which he has) and just go away. What he don't seem to understand he has gone away in shame at this point. All of the Military personnel that had followed him and believed in him are now thinking "How could I have believed in this person for so long and NOT seen this coming?" We will never get the full truth on Benghazi and now there is a new story out that Obummer never saw that live feed because it was not sent up the chain to him. All I can say to that is Bull Sh**. There is no way that feed was kept away from him or the Defense Sec. Not a chance and if they had of done that there would have been a Court Martial to follow yet we have not seen this happen. Maybe I'm wrong and I want to be wrong. I never want to believe that a CnC would allow Americans to die without trying to help them but I don't think I am and this person we have in the White House (I refuse to call him President nor CnC) is willing to do anything to destroy our Military and those in it at this point. Remember after all he was the one that said "Maybe what we need is a Private Security Force equipped as well as the Military" and that told me all I needed to hear about that person. Am I wrong here? Please someone tell me that I am PLEASE.

• As long as politicians feel they are smarter than those who procure their freedoms, men will die.  Truman was a fine gentleman, but the day he fired MacArhor, was the day we lost face in the far east.   The day we followed the political wishes of the administrations (LBJ) during Vietnam, we gave away our honor in an engagement we had won.  That was the administration that devalued our currency, and robbed the lock box of funds for Social Security.  The honor that was the Politicians has been devalued also.  Why in Gods name do you think that they are honor bound today?  The definition of Poli Tic, Poly means many, and Tick is a blood sucker, they have consumed a lot of lives of those who have served, and are hard at it today in seeking to break their promises to those ho have served and to those still serving by placing the load of debt recovery on those that were not in charge.  The lies will continue until this country demands the truth.

My voice and a few others can't carry that far.  God Bless Ben Smith

• A brave and loyal man speaks. A coward that is complicit in the Benghazi travesty will ignore him. We will soon see what kind of man General Petraus is...While we're at it; how did it happen that SEAL Team 6 that was brought down?

• Well General, are you with America and Americans or are you a communist, muslim sympathizer? The people are coming Sir.  Better you be truthful and honest now than try to wiggle out of it when the chips are down.

Ron

• Once you know that it was a kidnapping gone terribly wrong, everything falls into place and makes sense.

At the time, Mitt Romney was starting to soar in the ratings and "the glow" on the (faked) Bin Laden killing had faded, they needed an Obama boost to guarantee a win for Nov. 2012.  P.S. They had to come up with a new idea "The war on women" ~ the dems and some republicans "believed" Obama (and Sandra Fluke) when they said that "Mitt was going to take women back to the dark ages."  My 12 year old daughter came home from school and reported that the kids were saying that Mitt Romney was evil, and that he was going to ban tampons!  Brainwashing is real and the media is to blame.

Who was involved in Benghazi?  The answer:  ALL OF THEM!!!

Not one person is going to tell the truth, because the truth is very, very bad.

We not only have an enemy in the White House, all of Congress and every government official is a lying, crooked politician who only cares about how much "free" money and services they can milk off the tax payers.

• Ben provides a great message that should be heard by all Americans.  I hope that he and all military and police who have taken the Oath join their local Oath Takers organization.  America is in real trouble and we need to be unified if we are to protect and preserve this country from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. Currently, the greatest threat seems to be from "domestic enemies" who seem dedicated to destroy this country and our freedoms.

One theory is that obama wanted our Ambassador taken prisoner and then traded for our release of all Muslim terrorist we have as prisoners.  That way he could be a hero to the naive among us and to his Muslim brothers everywhere.

Dave

• In my haste I said that all military and police who have taken the Oath should join up with their local "Oath Takers" organization.  Sorry, it is the "Oath Keepers" organizations.

Regarding the theory of our Ambassador being taken prisoner so obama could look like a hero and swap him for the release of our Muslim prisoners, (a scam the Muslims use on Israel all the time); I forgot to add that it was probably the unauthorized presence of two heroic Seals that unknowingly stopped the kidnapping plot and turned it into a real conflict   That is probably the reason the obama cabal refused to give them any help.  The cabal wanted  the kidnapping to be completed and probably figured only two Seals couldn't prevent it..

Dave

• God, I think the world of Benjamin and his efforts.  And, also, the effort of Twana and others to bring this to our attention.

Integrity has no better alternative than honesty. 

• Ben Smith has nailed the true story of Benghazi!!!  Once the revolution starts the persons resposible for the deaths of Ty Woods, Glen Doherty, Sean Smith and ambassador Stevens will find nowhere to hide!! 

• AMEN........& GOD WATCH OVER BEN....

This reply was deleted.