Constitutional Emergency

Ok.  Let’s all talk about the realities of Operation American Spring.  Since I first became involve in OAS I have questioned many things; first and foremost was logistics.  Demands based on the Constitution ran a close second.

But let’s talk about logistics.  Food, water, shelter, security sanitation, medical, etc.  In any battle a leaders first question on his tasking is to ask, “What are my logistics?”

I think as good leaders we should tell our “troops” the truth.  What to expect and how to survive.  I would not be able to forgive myself if I did not try to explain to everyone exactly what the situation is as I see it.

I have been an outspoken critic of the seeming lack of preparation.  Some states have done much better job than others in preparations.  Texas and Virginia come to mind.  But here are the facts as I know them.  The leadership of OAS is billing this as a “grassroots” movement.  What that basically means is that you are on your own.  They have legally, if not morally, given up any responsibility for you.

Let me say that again.  YOU are on your own.  We have no permits for protesting on the D.C. Mall, so there will be NO port potties or sanitary facilities. When I made inquiries about this I was told to bring a pot to pee in.  Someone even went so far as to say “Depends” are good.

The only real idea I have heard is to try to use the facilities at the Mall museums and the few public facilities available.  I have no idea how a million folks are going to line up every few hours to relive themselves.  At my age I will be behind the first tree I could find.

Solutions?  All I can think of is to pee in a plastic potty and dispose of it down a city sewer grate.  I have been informed these are welded shut but they must be able to accept liquid.  Solid waste is problematic.  I hope you can wait until evening when you can return to your base of operations.

Where is your base of operations and what facilities do they have available?  I don’t really know.  Check your state page on the OAS web site.  But again, remember you are ON YOUR OWN.

Some folks will be staying a few days or a week and will have nice hotel rooms with room service, etc.  For those of you roughing it, good luck.  The food you can buy, carry and use is all you can count on.  Again, your state may have made some arrangements for food and water but in the end it’s your baby.

DON’T count on anything.  You prepare for yourself and if you find other resources then that’s great.  But get it in your mind you’re a grown up and have accepted this mission.  I only want to make sure you understand what you are getting yourself into.  If you get to D.C. and have no place to stay, no food, no water and no place to relieve yourself don’t say you weren’t warned.

I am not a member of the staff of OAS.  But I have been a leader of men and women.  Information is your friend.  I simply want to make sure you understand your situation. 

Bring your meds and make sure they are in the “prescribed” containers.  If you’re roughing it try to bring clothes for any weather.  Sleeping bags, tarps, blankets, food, water and money.  And then hope you have a safe place to leave your things during the day when you are gone from your base.

Try to insure that your state leaves security behind to guard your things.  And good luck trying to find your exact location when you return.  A flag or marker of some kind would help. 

Your health and well-being depends on you being ready to fend for yourself.   If you have a cell phone bring it.  But remember whatever you take with you, you will be carrying all day.

Stay in groups preferably with your state group.  Don’t allow yourself to become a victim of the rampant crime in D.C.  Find the nearest store and pharmacy.  Learn the local geography and use it to your advantage.

Be your own leader.  This is “grassroots” so you must lead yourself first and the movement second.  Because in the end without you there is no American Spring.

Steve Newton

Views: 757

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Keep in mind folks...no one said OAS is going to be a cake-walk.  It will take sacrifice, mature responsibility for ourselves, pushing the inconveniences into the background, and striving in support of our nation.  The threat is real, we don't have much time. Risk, inconveniences pale in comparison to total loss of our Constitution, liberty and freedom.  Let freedom ring.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service