Constitutional Emergency

A few videos that you may be interestered in viewing.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY__cBxgyum9F-frTO0m2lQ

Harry Riley

Views: 1539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We must not fail, the world is depending on us.

The world is counting on us. If America falls the NWO begins.

If we all stick together and get back at it we will awaken America..Many are beginning to see and feel the nasty agenda that is being rammed down our throats..They in congress know that this whole thing is twisted and yet they sit on their hands for fear of their own security..It is disgusting..But we must overcome that and make them act on the behalf of the people..Congress has an 8% approval rating right now..Maybe they need to be reminded of that on a daily basis..Maybe the Benghazi investigation will shake the tree..I believe that if anyone can be trusted it is Trey Gowdy..

Thanks.

Where are our Citizen Patriots?  We need to be there!

Where are the people who live around the area?

remember it's about all of our freedoms..

HEY DUDE NOT SURE YOU SPEAK FOR COL. RILEY AND OAS, BUT I KNOW YOU DO NOT SPEAKE TO ALL OF US.  "NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO KILL AN UNBORN CHILD."  THERE IS A FINE OF $5,000 IF YOU KILL AN EAGLE, NEED I SAY MORE?  ALL OF OUR RIGHTS NEED TO BE PROTECTED AND IF TWO PEOPLE OF THE SAME SEX WANT TO LIVE TOGETHER THEN THAT IS THEIR RIGHT; AND THEY SHOULD HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS PROVIDED IN ANY UNION.  JUST DON'T DESECRATE "MARRIAGE" BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN.  THAT IS MY CONFLICT WITH THIS ISSUE HAVING SHOVED IN OUR FACES AND CHANGING A KNOWN AND ACCEPTABLE UNION OF MARRIAGE.

Wanted to share this site. There are so many groups that want what we want. We have to reach out. Many of these contacts must be made by leaders.
http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/americans-evacuated-from-this-i...

Pat, I just viewed it and have the other videos here.  Your pop up or security must be preventing it or something within your system is preventing you from opening them.  That is my humble opinion.

I had similar issues after downloading Skype while running Google Chrome.  Google Chrome was great until I did this download.  I since have dowloaded WWW.TORCHMUSIC.COM.  YOU WILL HAVE THE ENJOYMENT OF ANOTHER GOOGLE CHROME PRODUCT AND ENJOY MUSIC VIDEOS AS WELL.

GOOD LUCK

RON

Very easy to solve. Post signs on the border that anyone crossing will be shot on site. THEN DO IT. A few dead illegals and that will stop the problem fast. Screw the liberals if they don't like it. They were warned. Put the signs in Taco language so they can't bitch about not knowing what the signs said.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service