Constitutional Emergency

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING

(Please add the above title and some or all data from below to your FB, Twitter, Blog, Email list)

TO: Patriots (black, white, red, yellow, brown, male, female, civilian, military, truckers, bikers, militias, veterans, old, young, every American that loves freedom and liberty)

Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions:
Millions of Americans will participate.
American veterans and patriots are energized to end the tyranny, lawlessness, and shredding of the US Constitution.

Government is not the target, it is sound; corrupt and criminal leadership must be removed.
Those in power will not hesitate to use force against unarmed patriots exercising their constitutional rights.
Patriots may be killed, wounded, incarcerated.
There is no hope given today’s technology of secrecy for the effort nor do we want it secret.

Concept of Operations:

Phase 1 - Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to bring down the existing leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

Phase 2 - One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.
Consistent with the US Constitution, as required, the U.S. Congress will take appropriate action, execute appropriate legislation, deal with vacancies, or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

Phase 3 – Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, should comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

*All actions in Phase 2 & 3 will be consistent with the U.S. Constitution.

Date of Operation:  “OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING – Beginning Of Tyranny Housecleaning, May 16, 2014, completion to be determined

We are past the point of no return, thus must move forward with an effort to save our nation, as there is no other choice.  We are asking, pleading with you, and any others that have resources, national voices, email lists, blogs, FB, Twitter, to call for a non-violent American Spring May 16 2014  in Washington D.C.  We must appeal to ten million and more American patriots to come and stay in Washington, D.C. to stop the White House and Congress from total destruction of the United States.  It’s now or never. God help us.

.....the law of nature rules.  A fluffy, cuddly lamb gets eaten by a mean old wolf is not an illegal or immoral event...the law of nature.  When some greedy, self-serving occupant of the White House or Congress, or elements outside America, is threatening our existence, our freedom, our liberty, our Constitution, our life resources, our America, then we fight back to destroy the threat and there is nothing immoral or illegal about it.  When the government becomes lawless, then "we the people" no longer are obligated to follow the government......there is no law when government picks and chooses for political purposes or personal agenda.  At this time the government is performing as a lawless entity......

A duck cannot be turned into a fox; an elephant cannot be turned into a flea; the laws of nature will not permit.
Likewise, a nation ordained and principled by the laws of nature, sovereign, free, with liberty for all cannot naturally become a nation guided by royalty, decrees, tyranny, elitist, self-serving criminals.  The former has proven desirable, the latter has proven human pain.
“We can become a nation guided by royalty IF "we the people" beguiled by the government in surrender to our lusts for that which we have not earned  --for what is not natural --if we have become intoxicated by unbroken success" as Lincoln  proclaimed in March 30 ,1863  call for fasting, humiliation, and prayer--we can very easily heap to ourselves leaders, and with itching ears, be turned from the Truth to become enslaved by the LIE.”
The United States of America (elephant) while embracing the "LIE" is teetering on the abyss of becoming a sniveling, blood sucking, undesirable nation (flea).

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING will be a gigantic step in removing the flea infestation that is sucking the blood out of America.

We see no reasonable, hopeful sign that indicates there are honorable, loyal, mature, critical thinking, experienced people in government that understands the chaos about to rain down on America, nor do they care....our only hope is that "we the people" call, organize, and draw a few million patriots to stay in D.C. for an "American Spring".  It would be the catalyst to draw the line and bring to a conclusion a decision on the out of control government, one way or the other.  America will rise up or surrender.........for me, I only go to my knees in the presence of God Almighty...........my knees will not touch the surface as a result of some piss ant occupant of the White House or a corrupt legislator, or outside element...I will fall to my death standing if necessary.

There is not much time and the only planning necessary is to select a starting date, which we have done, May 16, 2014, and then show up in Washington, D.C. on that date, and plan to stay for the duration. The goal is restoring the US Constitution as the law of the land, removing the lawless leadership.  Will this be a cake-walk?  No, it will be painful, and some people may die because the government will not be non-violent; some of us will end up in a cell, and some may be injured.  If that’s what it will take to save our nation, do we have any choice?  Freedom loving Americans will say there is no choice, we must begin the second American Revolution.  Not with guns, but with millions of Americans demanding a return to constitutional government and the resignation of Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi and Holder as a start...then the constitutional restoration process can begin.  An AMERICAN SPRING can be avoided only if the above mentioned officials resign.

Will our national patriot leaders step forward and declare, “send me”, I’ll lead?  There are millions of veterans and patriots ready to follow and have said “I will go”.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I urge all organizations, groups, particularly veterans and military retirees begin planning to visit Washington, D.C beginning May 16, 2014.   Keep tuned to Constitutional Emergency/Patriots for America www.patriotsforamerica.ning.com for updates and guidance.

Please bathe this effort in prayer as there is no personal agenda or gain save liberty, freedom, and restoration of constitutional government for "we the people".

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Crestview, FL 32539

Views: 96912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of our new members today found out about PFA on FB...........that's encouraging now if we can get OPERATION AMERICA SPRING on FB in quantity, we'll be on the way.

Posting on FB everywhere I can and other websites.

I agree, Betsy....... those who have contacts with Tea Party Patriots and other Tea Party groups should be made aware that we're ready for change..... and in this fashion!

Trish,

I joined Freedom works a long time ago, but just went in and got plugged into FB and they have a twitter account that can be joined, Pretty easy, too. Then I saw a list of groups on the left side of their page, I think after they confirmed me? It gave names of all kinds of Conservative types and groups to get on and follow on twitter. They all showed up and I can keep a screen running on my computer, I can  go back over to it anytime I want. I think you just do the # hash tag and type your comments and messages. I did it once before a long time ago, but with the OAS coming we need to amp up. Maybe this will help other people to get on twitter. We could get word out fast and in a lot of directions.

I thought this would help those just learning to twitter. It is kind of fun and very effective. We need to figure out how to get to the younger generation like the Young Conservatives at the Universities??

Sorry for butting in, just trying to help with ways to get going. In 2011, I was on the phone and news  papers with no avail.

In 1969 I took an oath to protect and defend the Constition of the United Stater of America from all enemies, foreign and domestic...

Since that day my body has weakened, but my resolve has not!  I will be there Colonel and pledge all I have and all I am to stand with you as we Honor our Oaths and our Country.. God Bless you and may He also grant us victory over those who would destroy the entire Foundation of our Republic..

January 9, 1970 for me Richard.

See you in D.C.

Already have added to FB and Twitter, altho I'm not good with social media..... have sent it out to known patriots in my distribution and have one VN Vet who will be there..... he has already joined USPU... one is not enough, but good to see folks moving forward.

I started out in Vietnam and ended in Afghanistan with a lot of Mud holes inbetween...I will be there, I want the country I volunteered to serve BACK!

As far as I'm concerned, this is the best idea going......We can do this....we will do this!!!!!!!  Stand Up, Speak Out... WE ARE WATCHING THE DEATH OF A NATION... OURS!  ....  Stop sitting and complaining.....IT'S TIME TO DO!  Send this out to EVERYone you know.. email. copy paste... Facebook, Twitter, TeaPartyCommunity, Conservative Junction.. LinkedIn.. All sites..  get everyone talking about this... strength in numbers.. This is something that goes out to everyone... Thank you Harry, Twana and everyone else that has come together for AMERICA.... God Bless America

Ditto... Thanks to everyone, we all need to do this. God Bless America and our Patriot's

Something that I thought might make this smooth for more of the whole Country to show up, In my humble opinion:

I was imagining a roving alphabetical call. We used to do a similar thing to this in Hospitals and ER call situations.But, this way we won't have to communicate with electronics ,if shut of.    Example could be:    Alphabetical rolling rove in and out, every five letters of the alphabet stays for 2 weeks, then the next five letters, and so on. That way we can keep the country running and 2 week vacations can be taken, with out disrupting the economy to much. We want to reboot the Country and not be vulnerable. We want business's to survive this, if anything stop paying the cartel for their corruption, would be a better way to last longer and reboot. The roving alphabetical rotation just keeps repeating itself over and over.  Some can stay the long haul and others might have to rotate in and out. Our Leaders of course will need to be there. If mothers with young children can't show up, they can do many  things to help, like care and school for other mother's children so they can go.  Arrange for supplies or any deeds. Good chance communications will be shut off, a must to operate without. They will need to know what we will need and take care of it.

I believe that most business owners are fully capable of getting a job accomplished, come hail or high water. They will figure it out. They are survivalists and will be valuable help to success.

Social media is most important. Last 11-11-11 Restoring the Constitution, was dead on arrival because we used Liberal News and TV Media. They went into total silence. They are the enemy and we have to go around them. High tech communication is needed by every one and all contact groups, groups and more groups.  Send out massively, please. Connect in now and twitter, FB with groups. We all need to spend a couple days getting it done, ASAP                                                                                                                                                                  

We could contact Businesses to help with truck shipments of water, MRE's. Business owners know how to think of every way and means to make things work. They won't need to be told, but to just do and act. They can give leaves to workers, or chance that their company could fail in all of this. It's their future, also. Companies and citizens could raise an d provide needs for our long stay would be some hygiene and clothes to change. A food camp set up. United we stand and with faith we can do all things. Everyone can raise donations for the thing needed to stay and survive the long haul.

Doctors and nurses could get involved. Smart and very resourceful people! Anesthesiologists, even Veterinarians and Pharmacists. Medicines needed, etc.. We'll need help if things turn bad This is their profession  and expertise. They will be needed to set up on calls for volunteering in medical camps, in case of medical or trauma needs.

Call on families with Ranches and Farms across the Country to open their land, barns, and sheds for travelers to park and sleep safely for a night or two if needed, so no cost for Hotels.  Maybe, they could even get a hot meal, if someone would be so gracious. Churches can be asked to set up and open doors for travelers, to help. Or have local Doctors available to help if medical attention is needed.

If we just ask, by massive social media outlets, the millions of good people in America will come to our aid. God will be with us and he will be leading their heats, too. 

Churches congregation can arrange the locations for stopping, the one's they know are safe. They will be led and know what to do, it's their freedom , too. Every one must help to do a part for America. God will provide, "We the People," are still One Nation Under GOD, and as we put our faith in his hands and are led by his direction. Pray for guidance in all things. Remember, it was men of no Faith that have infiltrated America and we will not tolerate the presence of them and our Lord  is who we will obey and follow. We didn't ask for this fight, but we must fight it. We used all peaceful resources and didn't accomplish it through peace.

Now we have no other option, but to stand with courage, God will be there with us. We win, they lose. Either way we win.

Excellent work Cheryl.........a great brainstorming piece.  I have added to the AMERICAN SPRING tab under OAS at the top of the PFA page........

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service