Constitutional Emergency

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING

(Please add the above title and some or all data from below to your FB, Twitter, Blog, Email list)

TO: Patriots (black, white, red, yellow, brown, male, female, civilian, military, truckers, bikers, militias, veterans, old, young, every American that loves freedom and liberty)

Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions:
Millions of Americans will participate.
American veterans and patriots are energized to end the tyranny, lawlessness, and shredding of the US Constitution.

Government is not the target, it is sound; corrupt and criminal leadership must be removed.
Those in power will not hesitate to use force against unarmed patriots exercising their constitutional rights.
Patriots may be killed, wounded, incarcerated.
There is no hope given today’s technology of secrecy for the effort nor do we want it secret.

Concept of Operations:

Phase 1 - Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to bring down the existing leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

Phase 2 - One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.
Consistent with the US Constitution, as required, the U.S. Congress will take appropriate action, execute appropriate legislation, deal with vacancies, or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

Phase 3 – Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, should comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

*All actions in Phase 2 & 3 will be consistent with the U.S. Constitution.

Date of Operation:  “OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING – Beginning Of Tyranny Housecleaning, May 16, 2014, completion to be determined

We are past the point of no return, thus must move forward with an effort to save our nation, as there is no other choice.  We are asking, pleading with you, and any others that have resources, national voices, email lists, blogs, FB, Twitter, to call for a non-violent American Spring May 16 2014  in Washington D.C.  We must appeal to ten million and more American patriots to come and stay in Washington, D.C. to stop the White House and Congress from total destruction of the United States.  It’s now or never. God help us.

.....the law of nature rules.  A fluffy, cuddly lamb gets eaten by a mean old wolf is not an illegal or immoral event...the law of nature.  When some greedy, self-serving occupant of the White House or Congress, or elements outside America, is threatening our existence, our freedom, our liberty, our Constitution, our life resources, our America, then we fight back to destroy the threat and there is nothing immoral or illegal about it.  When the government becomes lawless, then "we the people" no longer are obligated to follow the government......there is no law when government picks and chooses for political purposes or personal agenda.  At this time the government is performing as a lawless entity......

A duck cannot be turned into a fox; an elephant cannot be turned into a flea; the laws of nature will not permit.
Likewise, a nation ordained and principled by the laws of nature, sovereign, free, with liberty for all cannot naturally become a nation guided by royalty, decrees, tyranny, elitist, self-serving criminals.  The former has proven desirable, the latter has proven human pain.
“We can become a nation guided by royalty IF "we the people" beguiled by the government in surrender to our lusts for that which we have not earned  --for what is not natural --if we have become intoxicated by unbroken success" as Lincoln  proclaimed in March 30 ,1863  call for fasting, humiliation, and prayer--we can very easily heap to ourselves leaders, and with itching ears, be turned from the Truth to become enslaved by the LIE.”
The United States of America (elephant) while embracing the "LIE" is teetering on the abyss of becoming a sniveling, blood sucking, undesirable nation (flea).

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING will be a gigantic step in removing the flea infestation that is sucking the blood out of America.

We see no reasonable, hopeful sign that indicates there are honorable, loyal, mature, critical thinking, experienced people in government that understands the chaos about to rain down on America, nor do they care....our only hope is that "we the people" call, organize, and draw a few million patriots to stay in D.C. for an "American Spring".  It would be the catalyst to draw the line and bring to a conclusion a decision on the out of control government, one way or the other.  America will rise up or surrender.........for me, I only go to my knees in the presence of God Almighty...........my knees will not touch the surface as a result of some piss ant occupant of the White House or a corrupt legislator, or outside element...I will fall to my death standing if necessary.

There is not much time and the only planning necessary is to select a starting date, which we have done, May 16, 2014, and then show up in Washington, D.C. on that date, and plan to stay for the duration. The goal is restoring the US Constitution as the law of the land, removing the lawless leadership.  Will this be a cake-walk?  No, it will be painful, and some people may die because the government will not be non-violent; some of us will end up in a cell, and some may be injured.  If that’s what it will take to save our nation, do we have any choice?  Freedom loving Americans will say there is no choice, we must begin the second American Revolution.  Not with guns, but with millions of Americans demanding a return to constitutional government and the resignation of Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi and Holder as a start...then the constitutional restoration process can begin.  An AMERICAN SPRING can be avoided only if the above mentioned officials resign.

Will our national patriot leaders step forward and declare, “send me”, I’ll lead?  There are millions of veterans and patriots ready to follow and have said “I will go”.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I urge all organizations, groups, particularly veterans and military retirees begin planning to visit Washington, D.C beginning May 16, 2014.   Keep tuned to Constitutional Emergency/Patriots for America www.patriotsforamerica.ning.com for updates and guidance.

Please bathe this effort in prayer as there is no personal agenda or gain save liberty, freedom, and restoration of constitutional government for "we the people".

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Crestview, FL 32539

Views: 96916

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And I just replied to your post and gave it a thumbs up, as I would suggest we all do to take control of that particular comment section.

Point of fact, this is NOT a protest! This a Movement to Action. There is a huge difference.

Exactly. Anyone posting things like this yahoo from Freedom Outpost is certainly entitled to his opinion, no matter how wrong he is. I have questions about WHY Kathleen S. posted the link but did not comment on it. Is she trying to sow doubt about the Movement? Does she agree with the writer? The writer is wrong on so many fronts. For example the "$500 to $1500 it would take to make the trip"

I will be coming down from Ann Arbor, Michigan. I am a poor boy and will, necessarily, be coming by way of AMTRAK for $86.00 one way, just me and my backpack, mainly because I don't know how long I will be staying or if I am ever leaving at all for that matter. As for lack of success in this Movement, I have tried several different routes to save this Great Nation. I will be damned if my descendants will look back on my actions during this Constitutional Crisis and curse the Lazy Boy I sat in making excuses for not going.

Kathleen S. These type of posts are detrimental to our cause. We are about moving forward on any & all fronts to save our Country. You should either stop posting the negative drivel that gets posted about our Mission and volunteer to work with one of the Groups who are swamped and could use some help. This type of post is in no way helpful. If you feel that you need to post this garbage, you should consider doing it elsewhere.

“Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' Bid us and our posterity bow the knee, supplicate the friendship and plough, and sow, and reap, to glut the avarice of the men who have let loose on us the dogs of war to riot in our blood and hunt us from the face of the earth? If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!”-Samuel Adams

I see now how confusing my above post may be. The 'exactly' was for Kevin McClellan, the rest was to Kathleen S.

Robert, my apologies for the miscommunication.

I thought the group would like to know what is being said in other arenas.

To be fore warned...

I will forego sharing.

I am not here to muzzle you from speaking. It is your right. I am advising when posting you might want to take a second or two to include some context. That the post is detrimental to the cause is my opinion. It is also my opinion that there are trolls everywhere. That type of link with no context is a red flag to those who hunt trolls. Not everyone joining this cause on PFA are Patriots.

Kathleen, Thank you for taking Robert's rebuke so graciously.  His point is so valid...this is not the place to be posting the negatives that we constantly face. 

And Robert....I like you, came into this with the intent of not letting this be torn down from the inside.  I have learned to tone down my rhetoric and my reactions.  Sometimes the innocent comments/questions can seem provocative...but remember, we have been here through a lot in a very short amount of time. We have covered a lot of ground  that many are not aware of.

Kat, the intent of your post was not entirely lost, I have been tracking the positives and negatives, it is important to know what is being said.  However, if you think that something is important enough to point out, your thoughts on the post are more relevant than the post itself.

Please do not forego sharing.

Kathleen, Kevin is correct. I do sometimes jump at shadows these days. It just seems like the effort of the many are too often brought down by the comments/efforts of a few these days. I did not mean to bite your head off.

Kevin, Thank you. I think if I were to look up the phrase, "let cooler heads prevail" there, I believe, would be your picture.

Robert, I do so enjoy your passion, and I do not mind translating. The "cooler heads" will prevail.  That was a fine compliment, thank you.  We will prevail by being hyper-aware of our mission.

All:  I will provide an introductory statement when posting information that is shall I say negative.

i am continuing to post this information at a variety of FB sites - 

I posted this on a new discussion started on Tea Party Nation by Dan Short.  www.tpn.com It would help if others added to it.  

Comment by Judy A Townsend

I believe the beginning of the Restoration of America you speak is happening right now and will come to a head on May 6, 2014 when 10 million (or more) American Patriots who have committed to a movement named Operation American Spring will converge on Washington, D.C. and of which a minimum of one million American Patriots will stay until the removal from office of the president, vice president and key leaders of congress, whether it be by resignation or by a legal Constitutional removal.  To get more information and become involved, visit www.patriotsforamerica.ning.com

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service