Constitutional Emergency

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING

(Please add the above title and some or all data from below to your FB, Twitter, Blog, Email list)

TO: Patriots (black, white, red, yellow, brown, male, female, civilian, military, truckers, bikers, militias, veterans, old, young, every American that loves freedom and liberty)

Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions:
Millions of Americans will participate.
American veterans and patriots are energized to end the tyranny, lawlessness, and shredding of the US Constitution.

Government is not the target, it is sound; corrupt and criminal leadership must be removed.
Those in power will not hesitate to use force against unarmed patriots exercising their constitutional rights.
Patriots may be killed, wounded, incarcerated.
There is no hope given today’s technology of secrecy for the effort nor do we want it secret.

Concept of Operations:

Phase 1 - Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to bring down the existing leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

Phase 2 - One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.
Consistent with the US Constitution, as required, the U.S. Congress will take appropriate action, execute appropriate legislation, deal with vacancies, or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

Phase 3 – Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, should comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

*All actions in Phase 2 & 3 will be consistent with the U.S. Constitution.

Date of Operation:  “OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING – Beginning Of Tyranny Housecleaning, May 16, 2014, completion to be determined

We are past the point of no return, thus must move forward with an effort to save our nation, as there is no other choice.  We are asking, pleading with you, and any others that have resources, national voices, email lists, blogs, FB, Twitter, to call for a non-violent American Spring May 16 2014  in Washington D.C.  We must appeal to ten million and more American patriots to come and stay in Washington, D.C. to stop the White House and Congress from total destruction of the United States.  It’s now or never. God help us.

.....the law of nature rules.  A fluffy, cuddly lamb gets eaten by a mean old wolf is not an illegal or immoral event...the law of nature.  When some greedy, self-serving occupant of the White House or Congress, or elements outside America, is threatening our existence, our freedom, our liberty, our Constitution, our life resources, our America, then we fight back to destroy the threat and there is nothing immoral or illegal about it.  When the government becomes lawless, then "we the people" no longer are obligated to follow the government......there is no law when government picks and chooses for political purposes or personal agenda.  At this time the government is performing as a lawless entity......

A duck cannot be turned into a fox; an elephant cannot be turned into a flea; the laws of nature will not permit.
Likewise, a nation ordained and principled by the laws of nature, sovereign, free, with liberty for all cannot naturally become a nation guided by royalty, decrees, tyranny, elitist, self-serving criminals.  The former has proven desirable, the latter has proven human pain.
“We can become a nation guided by royalty IF "we the people" beguiled by the government in surrender to our lusts for that which we have not earned  --for what is not natural --if we have become intoxicated by unbroken success" as Lincoln  proclaimed in March 30 ,1863  call for fasting, humiliation, and prayer--we can very easily heap to ourselves leaders, and with itching ears, be turned from the Truth to become enslaved by the LIE.”
The United States of America (elephant) while embracing the "LIE" is teetering on the abyss of becoming a sniveling, blood sucking, undesirable nation (flea).

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING will be a gigantic step in removing the flea infestation that is sucking the blood out of America.

We see no reasonable, hopeful sign that indicates there are honorable, loyal, mature, critical thinking, experienced people in government that understands the chaos about to rain down on America, nor do they care....our only hope is that "we the people" call, organize, and draw a few million patriots to stay in D.C. for an "American Spring".  It would be the catalyst to draw the line and bring to a conclusion a decision on the out of control government, one way or the other.  America will rise up or surrender.........for me, I only go to my knees in the presence of God Almighty...........my knees will not touch the surface as a result of some piss ant occupant of the White House or a corrupt legislator, or outside element...I will fall to my death standing if necessary.

There is not much time and the only planning necessary is to select a starting date, which we have done, May 16, 2014, and then show up in Washington, D.C. on that date, and plan to stay for the duration. The goal is restoring the US Constitution as the law of the land, removing the lawless leadership.  Will this be a cake-walk?  No, it will be painful, and some people may die because the government will not be non-violent; some of us will end up in a cell, and some may be injured.  If that’s what it will take to save our nation, do we have any choice?  Freedom loving Americans will say there is no choice, we must begin the second American Revolution.  Not with guns, but with millions of Americans demanding a return to constitutional government and the resignation of Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi and Holder as a start...then the constitutional restoration process can begin.  An AMERICAN SPRING can be avoided only if the above mentioned officials resign.

Will our national patriot leaders step forward and declare, “send me”, I’ll lead?  There are millions of veterans and patriots ready to follow and have said “I will go”.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I urge all organizations, groups, particularly veterans and military retirees begin planning to visit Washington, D.C beginning May 16, 2014.   Keep tuned to Constitutional Emergency/Patriots for America www.patriotsforamerica.ning.com for updates and guidance.

Please bathe this effort in prayer as there is no personal agenda or gain save liberty, freedom, and restoration of constitutional government for "we the people".

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Crestview, FL 32539

Views: 97019

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds good. But respectfully, what are "Republican Ideals" ? (retorical guestion) I'm here now as an alternative - nonparty independent, as being fed up with both corporate controlled parties, and shadow government -secret societies running everything and especially keeping us in a perpetual state of empire maintenance Illuminatti wars benefiting the military industrial complex and the old NWO-bankers which are elements leaching the life out of all the political parties and enslavivg use all in perpetual debt.

Operation American Spring, is walking too closely, in my opinion, with NWO imagery of top-down militarism run by "do-it-the-way-we-set-it-up-or-get-the-hell-out-of-our-ranks" thinking.

The Word "Spring" in OAS is a new counter-culture term that is supposed to reflect the gravitational pull that transcends all human desire towards truth, peace, freedom, love, compassion and wisdom of the people without regards to political party names. I fail to see this occurring here so far.

If one can not bear the idea of enjoying the company of a democrat, or an atheist, or a RINO, or a shaman-native American, trans-gender persons, humans with all their frailties, then perhaps we miss the much greater true point of including the term "Spring". If "Spring" is being used only as a confusing military ruse, as the traditional season to strategically start a war, over using it as the globally recognized meme for liberty, human rights, freedom, and compassion with wisdom, then we are walking on a path of deception leading to violent conflict ("but it's okay to defend yourself") while deceptively using us as cannon fodder and playing right into the hands of the NSA Security State and Marshall Law... Is that what we want? Hello FEMA internment camps!

Our patriot's passion to fight is our greatest weakness not our greatest strength. And when we deploy it, we lose even if we win the fight, because we just perpetuate the whole damn corrupt congressional system without change. Let's be the real change that changes the corrupt, perpetuated, top-down lie that we call congress. We must bring ourselves to somehow exposed what's been going on in the secret shadow government over the past 70 years or we achieve nothing. Route out the NWO or remain their slave.

Rich, let me take a stab at it. It will be long because I just love the sound of my own keyboard!

The quotation marks are usually used to denote a general alignment with the words in the quotes, not an un-wavering stance that binds one to an ideology come hell or high water.

1) Republican Principles

I am a Republican because:

I believe the strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person's dignity, freedom, ability and responsibility must be honored.

I believe in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability.

I believe that free enterprise and the encouragement of individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth and prosperity.

I believe government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.

I believe the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations and that the best government is that which governs least.

I believe the most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people.

I believe Americans must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.

I believe Americans value and should preserve our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom and human rights throughout the world.

Finally, I believe the Republican Party is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into positive and successful principles of government.

If we can ever get enough people to commit to a 3rd party, for example the Constitution Party, I may no longer be a Republican. Until then it IS the lesser of 2 evils. I believe our OAS is the best way to let millions of Americans know that we HAVE to have a 3rd "party" away from the corruption of old school GOP & DEMS.

2) The NWO holds sway in America due to the corruption in D.C. If you want to end the influence of NWO and the Un-GODly Nations, the best way is to get rid of the politicians who plat their game. Again, OAS.

3) Operation American Spring gets the image across to those who hear it of the people rising up en-masse to remove a tyrannical & dictatorial regime from their Government. I fail to see the complaint with using a name that so far, is bringing in like-minded souls to help make this happen. The more, the merrier!

4) This one I have the biggest problem with. OAS may usher in MARTIAL Law. And if it does, that would be bad how? As opposed to WHAT? Sitting on our asses and waiting for them to pick us off 1 by 1? There has to be a time when you stand for what you believe in or give up and let the powers that be do whatever they want?

Samuel Adams said it better than I can paraphrase: “Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' Bid us and our posterity bow the knee, supplicate the friendship and plough, and sow, and reap, to glut the avarice of the men who have let loose on us the dogs of war to riot in our blood and hunt us from the face of the earth? If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!”

We would all be speaking German and killing everyone of color if the brave men of the United States, PATRIOTS, had not continued to fight on the beaches as they watched their friends and comrades served up as cannon-fodder. I'll be damned if I will leave this task to our children & grand-children, even if it means that I am cannon-fodder. You have to break some eggs to make an omelette. If I have to die to get us just 1 inch closer to freedom and away from tyranny, so be it. Many have sacrificed their all for the same principles. I would consider my self proud to stand next to them as one who tried to help.

And, last but not least. If you believe what you wrote in your comment above, why are you here? To talk people out of taking a stand? THAT is un-acceptable behavior in, like the rest of this comment, my opinion. Your mileage may vary

GOD BLESS, OAS!

Bravo!  I wanted to address that but am glad I waited.

GREAT  POST

You pretty well make my point concerning our (or more appropriately your) top-down militaristic propensities are more than ready to "trigger" anything under the guise of "it's okay to defend yourself", which sadly achieves nothing and plays right into the hands of the NSA Security State.

This movement may still have a chance of success in not doing exactly what the Security State wants us to do. They want your mind set right there, on the battle field of our back yard, on the National Mall, backed up by their mainstream media, who already have their headlines written, for how this will all come down in the arena of public perception: "Mad as hell vets aren't going to take it any more."

The reason I am here is to try and help us outsmart, out-think, and out manuver the ancient warrior spirit each of us carry within that is hardwired and programmed to take a stand and fight with ever increasing levels of "self defense." I am here, Sir, instead to help you and all of us, take a look inward for courage to creatively, non-violently, encircle these corporitized sociopaths of the NWO and beat them at their own game. In that cause we are better served by self-sacrificing ourselves and yielding peacefully en-masse, all 600,000 of us and make sure our surrender is without violence and filmed by our own PR-team of volunteers.

It is far more effective for the active duty National Mall Security to be seen taking off their helmets, face masks, and body armor and joining ranks with us -- even if only temporarily (which our PR Team will video tape and get out to the media), than watching the Nation Mall Security swinging batons, and gasing us or deploying Active Denial System (but humane) microwave crowd control http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System from half a mile away.

Here's the point in case you missed it: Be seen as a victim of big government and the people will relate to your suffering, and you will win this war.

What I hear from you is a mind set to perpetuate the NWO not liberate us from it.

Man can not be liberated by any other than themselves. It is our very nature to seek out solutions to our problems. Your point is erroneous. Nowhere is there anything said by anyone involved in this Mission that could even be remotely construed as anything but peaceful. What, exactly, leads you to conclude that any of us have "top-down militaristic propensities"?

Please be concise as I can not be spending all of my time verbally sparring with you here. There is much work to be done and it seems that it will fall on us, who believe in this mission, to get it done.

Robert,

-Patriot's icon of our Nation Emblem,

-- Over our national battle flag of honor

--- Long list of vets, allusion to generals and officers,

---- The very term "Operation" in OAS as opposed to just American Spring

----- "except in self-defense" ... we don't start it, they do.

------ Questioning my presence as non-conforming because I strive for peace not confrontation that "triggers"

Shall I go on?

We are standing shoulder to shoulder with Retired Veterans. Does that make us violent?

Our "icon"? Really?

Our "national battle flag of honor"? I don't even know what that means? The Stars & Bars? Why would we NOT use that which we esteem & hold in high regard?

Operation does NOT have the sole meaning of Military alignment. I also addressed it's usage in my previous comment.

Self-Defense is Natural Law at it's core. Even if we are attacked in D.C. we will NOT be fighting there. That will fall to those who escape and those who are roused by a regime that, without provocation, fired on un-armed Citizens of this Country.

I don't question your presence. I question your intentions. Any intention to dissuade those who back OAS, is to me, unhelpful.

Lastly, no, don't go on. You continue to repeat your beliefs and/or perceptions as if they are fact, which they are most certainly NOT.

"You can lead a man to the truth, but, you can't make him think"--RMF

Goodbye

"Any intention to dissuade those who back OAS, is to me, unhelpful."

"Redirect" down a slightly different path not "dissuade" them from participating.

We need to out-think the shadow government first. There is no evidence we are doing that.

It's time to ignore Rich's round the barrel approach.  We're what we are, it's clear what we are and our approach in the mission statement.  I'm weary of this........

Consider him ignored!

Thank you Robert, I too thought of responding but was at a loss for words due to the consternation. Good job, I'm glad I didn't have to do it.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service