Constitutional Emergency

Operation Zero Footprint Will Bring Obama And Hillary Down (McCain/Reid et al involved)

Keep in mind OAS mission against lawless, oath breaking politicians in positions of power"

http://theconservativewife.blogspot.com/2014/05/operation-zero-foot...

Operation Zero Footprint Will Bring Obama And Hillary Down

There is new information out concerning emails and Benghazi and the White House is using their Carney (you know...the little paid liar who works at the circus?) to back pedal faster than a clown on two wheels. The newest claims are coming from individuals who worked both in and outside of Libya. One is a former Navy Rear Admiral and the other was a paid informant for both the FBI and the CIA. We know that recent emails state that it was imperative that the talking points concerning Benghazi remain focused on the bogus YouTube video claim. This was done to protect Obama in the upcoming 2012 election. But there is other information, too and it is damning to not only Obama and Hillary, but many other political clowns on both sides of the aisle, including John McCain, John Boehner and Mitch McConnell. 

In the 18 months leading up to the Benghazi attack, the United States ignored a negotiated peace accord and assisted in attacking a sovereign nation and aligned with forces supporting a global jihad. The attack on Benghazi was about a failed foreign policy and a covert operation that saw the United States enable, support and arm al-Quaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood. 

In a November 2008 State Department report, then US Ambassador to Libya, Gene Cretz stated;

The U.S. shares key strategic goals with the Government of Libya (GOL), particularly with combating al-Qaeda and the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG).

Shortly after September 11, 2001, the CIA stopped in Libya on their way to Afghanistan and insider reports state that the Libyan government was very receptive to cooperating. Muammar Qaddafi made the transition from sworn enemy to an arms length US ally. He agreed to destroy his nuclear weapons program in 2003. He provided the US with intelligence against al-Qaeda and he worked with the US to resolve the Darfur conflict. Despite his support for the war on terror, Qaddafi was potentially becoming a major economic threat to the Europeon Union and the US.

In a February 2009 cable, made public by wikileaks, Ambassador Cretz wrote about Qaddafi's goals for a unified Africa, which would share a "common army, currency and passport". Cretz was particularly concerned with the unified currency since the entire country would be dependent on a currency that was backed by Libya's oil exports. This idea could have jeopardized relations between Libya and EU member states that imported significant amounts of Libya's oil. The currency Qaddafi wanted to implement was a single dinar made from gold. Qaddafi was starting to demand gold for oil and in that demand he was threatening the fiat currencies of both Europe and the United States. There was a fear that if Qaddafi's plan started to take hold, then there would be some very powerful people who would lose a lot of money.

Even though rioters were raging in nearby Tunisia and Egypt in 2011, Libya was still stable until anti-Qaddafi activists called for a Libyan day of rage on February 17, 2011 to mark the 5 year anniversary of a Benghazi demonstration that had turned deadly. When the rebel forces started gaining strength, the State Department began to look for another country that would take Qaddafi in order to avoid more violence. Emails were sent from a senior State Department official trying to find a place for him. Also, emails were sent asking for information as to who exactly the opposition leaders were in Libya. Specifically, if before February 17, 2011, did Opposition leaders receive any funding and/or communication with extremist organizations such as the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hizbollah, or AQIM (al-Qaeda in the Maghreb). And, were opposition and rebels plotting the "day of rage" with extremists?

On March 10, 2011, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testified before the House Appropriations Committee endorsing US support for the Libyan Opposition. But there were no factual reports of a humanitarian crisis in Libya. It was Al-Jazeera who was manufacturing the crisis in Libya and other news outlets jumped on their feed. Al-Jazeera even interviewed so called witnesses who were not even in Libya. The entire ordeal was fabricated. Over the next week, Clinton met with key anti-Qaddafi leaders and named US State Department Diplomat Chris Stevens as liaison to the Libyan Opposition. Obama and other top officials in Congress were calling for the arming of the rebels. Hillary was the most aggressive in this call, even though reports clearly showed that it would be terrorists who received the arms and the support.

On March 17, 2011, the United Nations passed a security resolution ordering Qaddafi to immediately cease fire while at the same time authorizing NATO forces to take all necessary military action against the Libyan government. People on the ground in Libya could not believe what was happening. Top military leaders called for a 72 hour cease fire and peace agreement under the laws of war. This was done in order to give everyone a chance to let the rising tensions die down and to give Qaddafi a chance to pull back his forces.

March 19, 2011 began the beginning of a 3 day cease fire negotiation period. The Department of Defense and Obama cancelled any discussion of a truce.

On March 23, 2011, NATO began assuming control of Libyan operations as dictated by the UN security resolution in place. On March 27, AFRICOM's General Hamm's control was transferred to Navy Admiral, James Stavridas. 

On March 24, 2011, in an effort to stave off further military action against his regime, Qaddafi ordered the release of a detailed report to US intelligence officers. That report identified al-Qaeda and other extremist ties to the rebels. Obama had that report on his desk in the Oval Office within hours. Admiral Stavridis then went before a House Committee meeting and stated that although they had seen flickers of intelligence, there was no concrete evidence of terrorists within the ranks of the rebels. He quoted parts of the report that Qaddafi had released so it is certain that he had read it. This was a bald faced lie.

Even though Obama and Hillary remained non-committal to arming the rebels while in public, Reuters reported on March 30th that Obama had already signed a secret deal to do just that; arm the rebels. He authorized the CIA to get them the weapons. This operation was called Operation Zero Footprint. The US outsourced the transfer of these weapons to a foreign ally so that their involvement would not be so easily traced. Even though this was a covert operation, Obama still was required to sign off on it.

John McCain even answered a reporter about his feelings of those who were fighting for the Opposition. He called them his heroes. And let's not forget that McCain was very present in Libya. He visited there in the Spring of 2011. As a ranking member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, McCain had access to privileged and confidential intelligence information. The information that the rebels were terrorists was cast aside. Obama was required to share this intelligence with what is known as the "Gang of Eight" which includes McCain, Feinstein, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi and Reid. They knew about Zero Footprint.

Operation Zero Footprint was concocted by the White House in order to arm the Libyan rebels while giving the appearance of having no dealings whatsoever in the transfer of said weapons. Qatar was used to handle the transfer into the hands of al-Qaeda who was posing as Opposition rebels. This is why Chris Stevens was in Benghazi. So that he could coordinate the transfer of the weapons. Stevens also has extensive experience in international arms transfers. 

In October 2011, Qaddafi was captured and killed by the Opposition. This is when Hillary Clinton appeared incredibly happy when she said, "We came, we saw, he died." And then she cackled. (She doesn't laugh) This had been the plan all along because Qaddafi wanted to be paid in gold for his oil. 

On July 9, 2012, Stevens filed a request with the State Department for additional security. He was denied that request. On August 16, 2012, Stevens  described deteriorating conditions in Benghazi, specifically warning of 10 Islamist militia and al-Qaeda training camps.

On September 5, 2012, just one week before the attack on the consulate in Benghazi, an AFRICOM report showed that the rebels were taking advantage of the lax security in Benghazi, yet the State Department again refused to send additional security. Stevens was told to make do with the detail he had. Many people who were in Libya at the time of the attacks believe that Stevens was actually a CIA operative and that the entire Libyan ordeal became a CIA operation after the death of Qaddafi. 

The murder of Chris Stevens and 3 other Americans was nothing more than a political agenda to save Obama's chance in the up-coming 2012 Presidential election. The weapons were transferred to the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda and Stevens became a liability. Qaddafi was removed from power, which saved the US the embarrassment of having to admit it has no gold. As a keeper of the worlds gold, this would not be acceptable and so Qaddafi had to go.

Make no mistake that the events that unfolded in Libya are only a tip of the iceberg, but information is coming out now and there is no where these murdering government assholes can hide. What goes on in the dark always comes to the light.

Portions of this were taken from For The Record with Laurie Dhue.

Views: 4203

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Great Post!!

Louise- Thank you and we really do need more folks to see the big picture here.

There is a war on for your mind, evil vs. good, the few at the top are of the most evil on the planet!

God says he shall help the ones who help themselves, so i believe we should be doing just that.

Sitting here waiting for God to fix this man made mistake is but a long shot, we need help now and

should be stopping this corruption!  If we expect a different outcome using evil to fight evil, then one

can throw the idea in the I file for----" Insanity" !

I agree.   It is folly waiting for God to fix this mess created by us thru apathy and laziness.   Also a huge share of the blame goes toward the cowardly duplicitous lying media who spread his propaganda and hid the truth.   Damn the media, every damn one of them.

The most profitable business's on the planet- Guns, drugs, Chris Stevens did what he was told an most likely paid well. Fast n Furious= guns for drugs.(plane loads of cocaine) to america. CIA in Afghanistan= Confiscation of opium for sale on the internation market by the US Gov. Stevens was not killed but assasinated as expendable so there would be no trace to Footprint, the deal went bad as was by hillary's disfunction. The list goes on an on, this is not rocket science folks, this is straight up criminal activity by criminals. This is what they do!  oDumbo is a puppet for the global elite, this is there agenda 21 and they have been known to start, or kill entire governments, all to feed their evil desire's. Mostly for proffit. They have been at this my entire life of 60, and they will not stop untill we the people stop them! Total Money- Total Power= Total corruption!  Fact.

It doesn't really matter does it?   The fact of the matter is our government sent him there and then, despite everyone else acknowledging the danger and getting their people out, our government left them and not just that but it left them with DECREASED SECURITY when they had been begging for more.

And whatever Chris Stevens knew or didn't know, other brave Americans died coming to his aid even though our disgusting president would not.

So do not get side-tracked - that's exactly what Obama and his sycophants want you to do - to avert your anger from Obama where it belongs to something else.

THE GOERNMENT IS 100% CORRUPT AND FOLLOW ORDERS ISSUED BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE WHO

IN TURN ALIGNS WITH THE ELITE, THOSE BASTARDS THAT MISUSE OUR MILITARY UNDER

THE GUISE OF NATIONAL SECURITY....BUSH / CHENEY ARE EVIL COWARDS, OBAMA IS NO DIFFERENT.

OF/BY/FOR IS DEAD,,,ALL THE WRITING, COMPLAINING WILL IN NO MEANS SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS NOR

WILL VOTING .......

Ask yourself when was the last time that you 100% believed anything that comes out of D.C...They have the goods on Obama and hilllary and who knows how many others were involved..But the qusetion remains will the truth come out? I know that the destruction of America did not just start 6 yrs. ago but it has been ramped up significantly since Obama was put in the Whitehouse..Two reasons 1 the race card..2 nsa..Any good politician if there is such a thing has been silenced..All any of them ever do is bite around the edges for fear of their own security or for fear that they will be labeled a racist...So who better to put in the whitehouse than Obama...

There is nothing that is going to take him down I thought you knew that. There is no amount of petition signing or calling or faxing Congress - no 2016 vote, nothing is going to take Obama down. I fooled myself for a long time, I wanted to believe that there was SOMETHING bad enough that Obama could do that would open people's eyes but there isn't. You may think its hyperbole, but consider all the things you never thought you'd see.    You may think it is over the top but I really think that if there was live eye-witness recording (which first of all would never ever be telecast) of Obama ordering that a roomful of kindergartners should be executed - nothing would happen.

There'd be some excuse or some denial which defies logic but when was the last time you witnessed American mainstream media or people exercising LOGIC?

YEARS AGO there was evidence, TESTIMONY from people who were in Benghazi or directly involved that could have helped that they were told to stand down. Obama, as "chief executive" (however sad that is) it falls on him but he always whines about you don't like him because he's black.   I'm SO SICK OF OBAMA, I'm sick of the media, I'm sick of stupid Americans who are afraid of being called a racist, I'm sick of being sold out.

But there is nothing that's going to get rid of him.    NEW STUFF, damaging evidence out there coming to light about Benghazi but its being downplayed or criticizing those presenting it as just MEAN malicious persecution of a poor wonderful black man.

There is NO HOPE.  I hate that but its a fact.   I don't know how to deal with it but I cannot lie to myself any longer.

America has had a national LABOTOMY.

I am ashamed of Americans who have enjoyed its freedom but are too damn lazy or too POLITICALLY CORRECT to stand the hell up and say and face what's happening AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

We organize pickets to protest Chick Fill A or Home Depot but we can't save this country because Americans are apathetic self-entitled spoiled selfish lazy brats.

NO, I did not go to DC but not because I don't care.  It's because I have been a victim of violence before and I won't expose myself to that risk again by going somewhere that I know no-one, that I haven't the money to rent a hotel room in a city of strangers.   No one "saved" me, no one was there to support me so I rely on ME, that's just the cold hard facts.  So no, I did not go but that doesn't mean I haven't been working my @$$ off trying to wake people up.   I've been harrassed and criticized and I tell them all to go to hell.   I tell them they can call be a racist 24x7 I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.  

Americans may not be wiling to wake up but I WILL NOT go down like them silent and meek as a lamb.   I work with what I have where I can.

But the reality is NOTHING will remove that pathological liar who is evil and is purposefully destroying our society.

When it finally comes down, when the boot is on the back of our necks I KNOW who is going to be wailing the loudest, its going to be the same damn idiots now who mock and ridicule or refuse to hear, at which point I will no doubt be suffering too but I will say at the moment SHUT the hell up you hypocrites, you had nothing to say except buffoonery when it would have made a difference so you have no right to complain because YOU who wouldn't hear are why we are being destroyed.

What a sacriligious mockery we have made of the blood sacrifices made for this country.

ABSOLUTELY WELL SAID!!!!

I feel the same way....

Anne........I met thousands in D.C. at the OAS start and days after.  Did I meet you?

No, Sir, Col. Riley you did not.    I wrote this earlier by way of explanation.    I am not proud of my absence but neither am I shamed by it.   While I may not have been physically present I have spent years, literally, and thousands of hours trying to make a difference, communicating with politicians and trying to wake up those of us asleep or in denial.    As my children would attest, sadly, the trouble we are in has taken up the majority of my time and effort for years.   I hope that when I die my children will remember me as a mother who loved them and not so much for my unrelenting perseverence in spreading the truth absent the media who would normally be entrusted to do the same.

Without going into detail my own personal experiences have made caution and wisdom the better part of valor that it was not in my youth.   I did say that I had not ruled out attendance at a later date as you did describe we needed people at all stages beyond the initial effort.  I am not afraid to face conflict and adversaries shoulder to shoulder with the rest of you my concern was for the time when I would be on my own.  I told my children that if I could find a way to go I I was not afraid to die if it would make a difference, if it would draw attention to our tyrannical government.

I have stated on numerous occasions that I have deep respect and admiration for those who attended.    I wanted to go but I did not however I have not been idle but have been a tireless advocate for the cause which is, I believe, very important as you see we have so many people who haven't got a clue.  For my trouble I have been threatened and intimidated.   I have been labeled a racist and just about every other uncomplementary name you can think of but my response has always been you can call me a racist 24/7, I don't care, it will not soften my message, in fact it only encourages me that I have touched  a weak spot in the collective conscience.

My earlier response:

I'd really like to be a part of this but I've learned the hard way about personal safety.

If I had money for a room somewhere I'd go.    But just being "out there" somewhere, for females, it has been my experience is not smart but an invitation to disaster.   I'm a slow learner sometimes but I finally figured out the only person whose going to protect me is me.  I think I've about used up my 9 Lives.

I really care about this country but dying or being assaulted/raped in some back alley somewhere - being just another unnamed casualty is not going to help anyone or anything, not me and not OAS.

Sorry.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service