Constitutional Emergency

Operation Zero Footprint Will Bring Obama And Hillary Down (McCain/Reid et al involved)

Keep in mind OAS mission against lawless, oath breaking politicians in positions of power"

http://theconservativewife.blogspot.com/2014/05/operation-zero-foot...

Operation Zero Footprint Will Bring Obama And Hillary Down

There is new information out concerning emails and Benghazi and the White House is using their Carney (you know...the little paid liar who works at the circus?) to back pedal faster than a clown on two wheels. The newest claims are coming from individuals who worked both in and outside of Libya. One is a former Navy Rear Admiral and the other was a paid informant for both the FBI and the CIA. We know that recent emails state that it was imperative that the talking points concerning Benghazi remain focused on the bogus YouTube video claim. This was done to protect Obama in the upcoming 2012 election. But there is other information, too and it is damning to not only Obama and Hillary, but many other political clowns on both sides of the aisle, including John McCain, John Boehner and Mitch McConnell. 

In the 18 months leading up to the Benghazi attack, the United States ignored a negotiated peace accord and assisted in attacking a sovereign nation and aligned with forces supporting a global jihad. The attack on Benghazi was about a failed foreign policy and a covert operation that saw the United States enable, support and arm al-Quaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood. 

In a November 2008 State Department report, then US Ambassador to Libya, Gene Cretz stated;

The U.S. shares key strategic goals with the Government of Libya (GOL), particularly with combating al-Qaeda and the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG).

Shortly after September 11, 2001, the CIA stopped in Libya on their way to Afghanistan and insider reports state that the Libyan government was very receptive to cooperating. Muammar Qaddafi made the transition from sworn enemy to an arms length US ally. He agreed to destroy his nuclear weapons program in 2003. He provided the US with intelligence against al-Qaeda and he worked with the US to resolve the Darfur conflict. Despite his support for the war on terror, Qaddafi was potentially becoming a major economic threat to the Europeon Union and the US.

In a February 2009 cable, made public by wikileaks, Ambassador Cretz wrote about Qaddafi's goals for a unified Africa, which would share a "common army, currency and passport". Cretz was particularly concerned with the unified currency since the entire country would be dependent on a currency that was backed by Libya's oil exports. This idea could have jeopardized relations between Libya and EU member states that imported significant amounts of Libya's oil. The currency Qaddafi wanted to implement was a single dinar made from gold. Qaddafi was starting to demand gold for oil and in that demand he was threatening the fiat currencies of both Europe and the United States. There was a fear that if Qaddafi's plan started to take hold, then there would be some very powerful people who would lose a lot of money.

Even though rioters were raging in nearby Tunisia and Egypt in 2011, Libya was still stable until anti-Qaddafi activists called for a Libyan day of rage on February 17, 2011 to mark the 5 year anniversary of a Benghazi demonstration that had turned deadly. When the rebel forces started gaining strength, the State Department began to look for another country that would take Qaddafi in order to avoid more violence. Emails were sent from a senior State Department official trying to find a place for him. Also, emails were sent asking for information as to who exactly the opposition leaders were in Libya. Specifically, if before February 17, 2011, did Opposition leaders receive any funding and/or communication with extremist organizations such as the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hizbollah, or AQIM (al-Qaeda in the Maghreb). And, were opposition and rebels plotting the "day of rage" with extremists?

On March 10, 2011, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testified before the House Appropriations Committee endorsing US support for the Libyan Opposition. But there were no factual reports of a humanitarian crisis in Libya. It was Al-Jazeera who was manufacturing the crisis in Libya and other news outlets jumped on their feed. Al-Jazeera even interviewed so called witnesses who were not even in Libya. The entire ordeal was fabricated. Over the next week, Clinton met with key anti-Qaddafi leaders and named US State Department Diplomat Chris Stevens as liaison to the Libyan Opposition. Obama and other top officials in Congress were calling for the arming of the rebels. Hillary was the most aggressive in this call, even though reports clearly showed that it would be terrorists who received the arms and the support.

On March 17, 2011, the United Nations passed a security resolution ordering Qaddafi to immediately cease fire while at the same time authorizing NATO forces to take all necessary military action against the Libyan government. People on the ground in Libya could not believe what was happening. Top military leaders called for a 72 hour cease fire and peace agreement under the laws of war. This was done in order to give everyone a chance to let the rising tensions die down and to give Qaddafi a chance to pull back his forces.

March 19, 2011 began the beginning of a 3 day cease fire negotiation period. The Department of Defense and Obama cancelled any discussion of a truce.

On March 23, 2011, NATO began assuming control of Libyan operations as dictated by the UN security resolution in place. On March 27, AFRICOM's General Hamm's control was transferred to Navy Admiral, James Stavridas. 

On March 24, 2011, in an effort to stave off further military action against his regime, Qaddafi ordered the release of a detailed report to US intelligence officers. That report identified al-Qaeda and other extremist ties to the rebels. Obama had that report on his desk in the Oval Office within hours. Admiral Stavridis then went before a House Committee meeting and stated that although they had seen flickers of intelligence, there was no concrete evidence of terrorists within the ranks of the rebels. He quoted parts of the report that Qaddafi had released so it is certain that he had read it. This was a bald faced lie.

Even though Obama and Hillary remained non-committal to arming the rebels while in public, Reuters reported on March 30th that Obama had already signed a secret deal to do just that; arm the rebels. He authorized the CIA to get them the weapons. This operation was called Operation Zero Footprint. The US outsourced the transfer of these weapons to a foreign ally so that their involvement would not be so easily traced. Even though this was a covert operation, Obama still was required to sign off on it.

John McCain even answered a reporter about his feelings of those who were fighting for the Opposition. He called them his heroes. And let's not forget that McCain was very present in Libya. He visited there in the Spring of 2011. As a ranking member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, McCain had access to privileged and confidential intelligence information. The information that the rebels were terrorists was cast aside. Obama was required to share this intelligence with what is known as the "Gang of Eight" which includes McCain, Feinstein, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi and Reid. They knew about Zero Footprint.

Operation Zero Footprint was concocted by the White House in order to arm the Libyan rebels while giving the appearance of having no dealings whatsoever in the transfer of said weapons. Qatar was used to handle the transfer into the hands of al-Qaeda who was posing as Opposition rebels. This is why Chris Stevens was in Benghazi. So that he could coordinate the transfer of the weapons. Stevens also has extensive experience in international arms transfers. 

In October 2011, Qaddafi was captured and killed by the Opposition. This is when Hillary Clinton appeared incredibly happy when she said, "We came, we saw, he died." And then she cackled. (She doesn't laugh) This had been the plan all along because Qaddafi wanted to be paid in gold for his oil. 

On July 9, 2012, Stevens filed a request with the State Department for additional security. He was denied that request. On August 16, 2012, Stevens  described deteriorating conditions in Benghazi, specifically warning of 10 Islamist militia and al-Qaeda training camps.

On September 5, 2012, just one week before the attack on the consulate in Benghazi, an AFRICOM report showed that the rebels were taking advantage of the lax security in Benghazi, yet the State Department again refused to send additional security. Stevens was told to make do with the detail he had. Many people who were in Libya at the time of the attacks believe that Stevens was actually a CIA operative and that the entire Libyan ordeal became a CIA operation after the death of Qaddafi. 

The murder of Chris Stevens and 3 other Americans was nothing more than a political agenda to save Obama's chance in the up-coming 2012 Presidential election. The weapons were transferred to the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda and Stevens became a liability. Qaddafi was removed from power, which saved the US the embarrassment of having to admit it has no gold. As a keeper of the worlds gold, this would not be acceptable and so Qaddafi had to go.

Make no mistake that the events that unfolded in Libya are only a tip of the iceberg, but information is coming out now and there is no where these murdering government assholes can hide. What goes on in the dark always comes to the light.

Portions of this were taken from For The Record with Laurie Dhue.

Views: 4213

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

How DARE you, Anne!!!  I've read enough of your rants. What planet are you from? 

You say we're too damn dumb and lazy!!!  Screw you.  We have patriots all over the country working at taking a back our country.  Just because it isn't going the way you want fast enough is your problem.  We're ALL working hard in one fashion or another.  Look at the rallies we've had in DC that media failed to cover.  You don't want to go b/c you don't want to get hurt.  Tell me who's been hurt.

Look at the groups around the nation working on their local levels, which is where it starts. Look at the Bundy ranch, where patriots are still holding off the feds and delivered a petition to the governor yesterday.  Look at the stand-off going on in TX against the BLM...again.  Any shots fired will have to be made by the feds first, then all hell will break loose.  WE, the people are bringing about change. WE, the people took control the House.  We, the people are going to take control of the Senate.

We can't change everything over night or in just a  couple years, as the elites have been working towards our destruction from the inception of America and her wonderful Constitution.

You doubt God exist.  That's your problem.  He will bring justice in His own way, NOT yours.

HOW THE HELL DARE YOU.   You don't know anything about me.  You don't deserve to know anything about me but I'll share just a little of my Christian life with you to prove your mouth is way too large and flaps way too often.   You don't know that I grew up terrified of God because that's what I learned in school, in church, at home.  You don't know and you don't care, no one saved me from religion - I saved myself.   I was 40 years old before I managed to evin begin to extricate myself from the torture chamber I learned about growing up, to erase the brainwashing tapes that played over and over in my head.

SO WHAT IF I DOUBT GOD EXISTS?   That's a new right I only recently discovered within the past 10 years or so - before I believed what they said that if I ever doubted that I was doomed to hell.   At age 7 I used to cry myself to sleep at night because I thought my family would go to heaven and I would be in hell for eternity because a man molested me and I didn't stop him and I couldn't tell my family because he said not to.

I could tell you more but I'm not going to because my views about God are my own business NOT YOURS you Christian hypocrite.   For your information, despite the fact I was tortured as I child by Christians I argue vociferously that Obama protect them and stop subjecting them to abuse and leaving them to be raped, tortured and murder by his brotherhood pals.  I argue for their protection because I know what he is doing is wrong, I'm not an all or nothing bigot such as yourself who can't believe in anything further away then the over-sized nose on your face.

My life has been HELL thanks to you BIBLE THUMPERS.  You represent everything wrong with religion you're only happy if you're shoving it down someone else's throat.

HOW THE HELL DARE YOU JUDGE ME.  SCREW YOU.   Do you think you help THE CAUSE ranting endlessly about religion and the bible and scriptures.   I was told that if I prayed to God he would help me if what I asked for was a good thing.   I asked him to help me be able to sleep at night for once not dreaming of eternal hell.   He didn't help me so I just figured out it was because I wasn't worth saving - that he didn't like me.  I paid my dues ten times over with your mind-numbing prayers and religion.    Today, I listen to my own conscience which has survived intact, I can't afford to indulge in your damn religious garbage.

SHUT THE HELL UP CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITE

Anne would be wiser and happier were she to seek therapy. That's not a put-down; that's an honest, straightforward recommendation. Clearly, her scars are dictating and directing her life which, of course, doesn't make for a wholesome, happy, healthy life. I hope she and others in the same situation take this advice. Therapy is not for cowards and she could greatly benefit from the experience. I wish her well.

Absolutely, Jim. All of us should have thought of this sooner.

Patricia, 

Please DEFINE your definition of "GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN", WHY DO YOU ATTACK THIS WOMAN'S Character?

Did the GOD of your religion not also command you to gather HIS Sleeping Sheep. You Present your own IMAGE of God through a Tongue of Religion, and this Tongue obviously drives People and Souls like ANNE, away from Your GOD.  

To WHAT Religious TITLE MUST I MYSELF Identify MYSELF with to Conform to YOUR VERSION of a "GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN"? 

Why MUST I FEAR GOD, to BE A CHRISTIAN. 

To quote you, 

"You can either join the ranks of Christian believers or we will as Christ said to do knock the dust from our shoes and move on, WITHOUT you." 

Let me explain who I am, myself. I am a wealthy CEO, President of my own Company. I am neither Republican, nor Democrat. I am neither Conservative, nor Liberal. I am neither Tea Party nor Progressive. I am most certainly not Libertarian. 

DO NOT LABEL ME in a Traditional CHRISTIAN title, and REQUIRE ME to COMPLY AN CONFORM to ANY MAN'S RELIGION. But,make no mistake, I am adamantly CHRISTIAN, and it is not from my FEAR of GOD, but For My Love of GOD, that I Identify myself CHRISTIAN.

You claim a greater knowledge and AUTHORITY of the Purpose and Mission of this "group" to quote you again,

"It is your choice to either join us or not, however, we can NO longer tolerate your rantings and ravings.  It is taking away from the real reason we are all part of this group.  And YES, I DARE TO GO THERE!!!! "

I began as an OAS organizer for the Ohio Group. "Officially". As I began organizing my groups, and developing operations, and structure with in my group, I was told "Officially" to stop, because I was organizing and conducting Fundraisers, and Real Logistics, Transportation, and Lodging. I organized volunteers to support OAS from an established Base CAMP, which included a Mobile Kitchen with volunteer Staff to Cook three HOT MEALS per day, a Staffed Communications Center, where attendees could find information about OAS events. 

I am an OATH KEEPER, and I am a Commander of the B.O.G III% Militia, and CSF. We have a Private FOR HIRE, Security/Military Corporation, much Like Craft International. I was providing Security for the OAS Event. 

I offered complete packages to those Who wanted to Attend OAS but either had no way of getting there, or did not want to worry about logistics or where they would stay while there. 

I rented long term with my own MONEY, several Camp ground sites, also renting tents, and Cabins in the area. LONG TERM, PAID FOR IN ADVANCE. 

I rented Several Vans and Busses to provide transportation, from OHIO to the OAS BASE CAMP, and Transportation from the Base Camp to the OAS events in DC. Yes, I also SOLD these packages to attendees, AT COST, with surplus proceed's returning to the OAS Coffee can to cover the costs LONG term of the Mission Of OAS. Despite media coverage, I personally sent more than 1000 attendees and Volunteers to DC. Some of them are still there today. 

Unfortunately, I was not able to contribute these Efforts to the "OFFICIAL" OAS Group. 

My Particular question for you is, "WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF THE REAL REASON WE ARE ALL PART OF THIS GROUP?" and in your own words, "YES, I DARE GO THERE!!!!"   I have literally and personally contributed MILLIONS of dollars to this CAUSE. Only to witness some one like you, to be as hypocritical as those I oppose with this cause. 

For you and any others who judge from your own selective perception, I also wrote an article a while back. And although this article was a rebuttal for those who fought to suppress Christian Morality, and Belief systems so that they may justify their immoral behaviors and life styles of unalienable rights to Abortion regardless of cause or reason, freedom of religion or Lack of, freedom of sexuality, and marriage equality, the article I wrote is also fitting for ANY ONE who DARES to cast judgement against some one who does not agree with your perceptions entirely. 

"For all of those here today, who by which way of the self-righteous now speaking from the popular by the design of the belief they have individually and independently come into an age of enlightenment and of all rational knowledge by means of discipleship of absolutes of equality of mankind;

Your staunch affirmations to your rights by your own intelligence; you hold these truths, of the divinity bestowed unto you by the knowledge of origin, your own supremacy to judge good and evil, and institute equality up on all things known relative in this dominion;

If there is any truth, at all, be it true there is NO evidence anything created by God, by any deity, or by any design, or by any evolution that is created equal, less it be created by man alone. 

For in every truth but one, can also be found false, but Ionizing separations from its origin, only to continue greater divisions to which also multiply infinitely from it's own 'till it knows only it's own reality, though similar from it's place, it's existence is all that remains relative. For every fact of proof, there is also a fact of disproof.

From your soapboxes and through the convictions of your own gospel there lays a bitter irony to observe from another place those who are unable to let go of someone or something for fear of emptiness in their own life... Yet their own spirits waste because they themselves choose to dwell and hold on.

No other creature or thing is obligated to the means and value of your own life. For you were truly born from only one womb. Even the trees of the forests battle and choke their neighbor for that which sustains them, the vitamins of the light of day, the proteins of the soil, and the waters of life. 

Man Kind is the only living creature on earth that can and will modify the rules and laws of Nature to drink the Milk from the breasts of a beast not of our own.

If you understand anything at all, of good and evil, let it be that you do not understand good and evil at all, and judge not, nor declare for yourself, nor the popular that which is defined as equality to be neither Justice, nor Liberty, nor Let Equality be justified by that which is good. It is in man kind only where good and evil are conscious, and ever fewer among our own seek to balance good and evil." 

Anne, 

Unlike some others, I can relate with your own experiences in life, what brief you have revealed, it remains vivid perhaps only a different time, a different life. 

I also recall the God of their religion, and their world and their heaven was more terrorizing than any life I could imagine. Thank God, that I learned I need NO Steeple, and no other man but myself to find God. God exists outside any religion, and outside any thing. How can I identify myself as any religion, and identify myself as God's own creation. 

I am HARDLY a BIBLE THUMPER, and I can not judge you. I can ONLY perceive who you are by what you will provide. I am not going to Preach to you, nor Thump my Bible over your head until you Convert. 

I believe you already know God exists, and it is not through the Knowledge of Religion you know this. It is in your own convictions you know, you acknowledge, and believe, still you hold on to MAN'S Church, even knowing, God CAN NOT BE Found inside the House of ANY religion. 

I wrote a few pieces a while back. One I wrote for a friend I want to Share Directly with you, and for you. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION or GOD. (The reason for caps if for others who may read this reply who reserve Judgement on you. The Caps are not intended to "Yell at you")

What I wrote:

"It is a bitter irony to see people who can not let go of someone or something for fear of emptiness in their life... yet their spirits are wasting away because they choose to hold on" ~ Dodinsky ~ What ever it is you're going through, you are a wonderfully complicated being, "You need to associate yourself with people (and emotions or thought) that inspire you, that challenge you, that make you better. Do Not waste your time with people, (and emotions or thought) that are not adding to your growth. Your destiny is too important"

I actually put this together for a dude I have known for longer than perhaps he can ever remember, he is always in my heart, just like family to me and I will always consider him a baby brother from another mother, and not to steal any meaning this may have had for him, which I hope it spoke much to his soul, but I seem to have many friends going through so many tough issues in their lives that I though I would share what I shared with him, with all of you in need.

Now for all of you JUDGES, I also have words of wisdom for you. 

"For all of those here today, who by which way of the self-righteous now speaking from the popular by the design of the belief they have individually and independently come into an age of enlightenment and of all rational knowledge by means of discipleship of absolutes of equality of mankind;Your staunch affirmations to your rights by your own intelligence; you hold these truths, of the divinity bestowed unto you by the knowledge of origin, your own supremacy to judge good and evil, and institute equality up on all things known relative in this dominion;If there is any truth, at all, be it true there is NO evidence anything created by God, by any deity, or by any design, or by any evolution that is created equal, less it be created by man alone. For in every truth but one, can also be found false, but Ionizing separations from its origin, only to continue greater divisions to which also multiply infinitely from it's own 'till it knows only it's own reality, though similar from it's place, it's existence is all that remains relative. For every fact of proof, there is also a fact of disproof.From your soapboxes and through the convictions of your own gospel there lays a bitter irony to observe from another place those who are unable to let go of someone or something for fear of emptiness in their own life... Yet their own spirits waste because they themselves choose to dwell and hold on.No other creature or thing is obligated to the means and value of your own life. For you were truly born from only one womb. Even the trees of the forests battle and choke their neighbor for that which sustains them, the vitamins of the light of day, the proteins of the soil, and the waters of life. Man Kind is the only living creature on earth that can and will modify the rules and laws of Nature to drink the Milk from the breasts of a beast not of our own.If you understand anything at all, of good and evil, let it be that you do not understand good and evil at all, and judge not, nor declare for yourself, nor the popular that which is defined as equality to be neither Justice, nor Liberty, nor Let Equality be justified by that which is good. It is in man kind only where good and evil are conscious, and ever fewer among our own seek to balance good and evil."

Barbara tah tah,  I like that.  i have prayed to ALMIGHTY for HIS wrath....join me , ask for DIVINE

INTERVENTION,  if it be HIS WILL......as a nation , we are not deserving, however, IF HE would

purge all the evil ones here in America, perhaps the globalists would STAND DOWN !!!!!!

Stop voting for moronic senators and find good candidates-clean house!

Our last election was corrupted - I do not believe Obama won fairly.  I think ballots disappeared and numbers were "re-configured".   I think dead people voted and illegal aliens voted and obama supporters voted multiple times.   I think the machines were set to give false reports.   And there is evidence to support my claims.  How else do you explain that in some states not one vote was cast for Romney or that 102 percent of the population voted?

When was the last time you saw an evil tyrant "allow" a fair election.  Obama has proven he has no respect for any rules except his own.

And if congress doesn't cooperate he will do whatever he wants whenever he wants.  It's okay to despise or even hate him, but don't be a fool.

Anne R. You are so right. I did a paper on Diebold and their electronic voting machines a couple years ago. The research I uncovered was incredible. The political machines in several states, especially Ohio, an important state for presidential elections, are so corrupt they stink to high heaven. We can never restore this Republic with a corrupt electorate, and that means cleaning it up in every respect you mentioned. We need to start with voter ID, and not just an easily forged or fraudulent voter registration card. But what are we really able to do to fix fraud in our electoral system when we have an obviously blatant fraud sitting in the White House? The man was not only not vetted by the media or anyone else, but his certification as being eligible was also fraudulent. There are so many things wrong with Obama that it is impossible to go through them all here. Suffice it to say that he needs to be exposed first, then the Democrat Party as a whole needs exposed for their fraud and deceit. All else pales in comparison.

By the way, I love the picture you posted, very appropriate!

Thanks Michael Schafer, although in this case I take no joy in being right.    Yes, the corruption is deeply embedded on just about every level of the government today.     I can think of no way to take the government back using the methods set up by the founders of the U.S. because they too are broken.   The evidence is right before our eyes, we are a country who has moved mountains in the past and accomplished great things but no we cannot/will not remove an obviously destructive, dangerously narcissistic fraud in the White House and all of our horses and all of our men can't put Humpty Dumpty nor this country back together.   We have tried everything, the only thing that I see left is armed revolution and that will not happen because of the apathetic masses.

It is a sad, depressing, frightening reality  that I do not care for but you don't get to pick your realities otherwise they aren't reality they are delusional/denial which is right where we are.

I'm angry / fed-up / sad  etc for many reasons and chief among them are the sacrilege this represents to the memories of those who sacrificed all for our freedom only to see lazy apathetic people and corrupt politicians destroy it all.   And while we had experienced corruption before, we were getting by for the most part, once Obama took over we took a nose dive and one huge gigantic crash is dead ahead.   people won't realize it until they comfy little false lifes are disrupted.    How foolish we have been and continue to be.

Brothers and Sisters,

This Operation American Spring has just begun.  This baby has taken some baby steps.  Do not kill the child because it is not "running" yet.  I promise you, we are coming together to make this happen.  You will see the difference in a few weeks.

Be patient, persistent and positive.

Or give up and get out of the way.

I have been working on this for over half a century.

And I still know WE THE PEOPLE win.

So choose:  "Liberty or Death?"

More aptly put:  "Shall we make positive steps for our Liberty or doubt it can be done?"

Going straight to the "Militia" answer is what we are fighting against.

When Amerika has a problem it sends a Drone and blows it up.

Don't "bomb it".

We will put these criminals in jail.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service