Please, take the time to read this article. It is short but VERY important. Please open every underlined word (which is a URL trackback to another story) and read the articles supporting this post. OHIOANS should be MOST interested, so if you know anyone in Ohio, please forward for certain. If you can't get the trackbacks, find the original post here http://www.redstate.com/ladyimpactohio/2010/06/01/the-ofa-peril-ignore-at-our-own-risk/

I have to say...though it made me feel as though I had to take a shower afterward, I watched the embedded OFA video. It's about as slick as our President and just as scary.

The OFA Peril: Ignore at our own risk

Posted by ladyimpactohio (Profile)

Tuesday, June 1st at 12:07AM EDT

You’ve just won an all expense-paid trip to Hawaii.

Waikiki Beach

NOW do I have your attention?

Calling all Tea Party groups, tea partiers, twitterers, Facebookers et al, it’s “Tough Love” time!

I’m sure all of you have heard the words “this is serious” and these three little words have become banal to you all.

Many of us Conservatives seem to be “riding high” on the presumption that the November elections will be a slam-dunk for us all. However: money, great candidates and astute campaign managers cannot be assumed to be a winning combination and is no guarantee against the corrupt Godfather-tactics of the “Community Organizer-in-Chief” in the Oval Office and his elite OFA (Organizing for America) forces. And money is no obstacle.

Several months ago in conjunction with Anita Moncrief I warned against the ongoing threat of OFA.

Just to make sure everyone realizes the fact below, SO LET ME BE PERFECTLY CLEAR:

Barack Obama’s OFA is a project of the Democratic National Committee

I’ve tried to get the attention of my own reps in Congress, the GOP, politicians on twitter, Michael Steele. You name it. My pleas have either gone ignored or I have received the response of:

We know they are there.

Sort of like the scorpion or rattlesnake waiting outside your hotel or bedroom window. NOT a comforting thought.

So this is how it is going to be. We are on our own. We are going to have no choice but to counter-act them ourselves. I went undercover for the third time last week with a conference call to Ohio Lt. Governor Lee Fisher (Dem) who won the Ohio US Senate primary against Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner. I again pretended to be one of “them.” Ohio is a true battleground state and is usually a deciding state not only in presidential elections but mid-term elections as well.

You are all saying “well, Brunner lost the primary to Lee Fisher. But she ain’t a threat anymore.” WRONG! Soros-funded and ACORN- backed Brunner is still in charge of the November election and I don’t believe anything will be different this go-around. Even though she lost the primary corrupt Brunner will still be on Obama’s side and stop at nothing as she did in 2008 to pull out all the stops to put and keep Dems in office. Could be she was promised something by Zero for a “great performance”?.. Lest you forget how Election 2008 went in Ohio here is a recap. And back in February Hotline On Call announced the ODP (Ohio Democratic Party) will build a “firewall” to insure Obama is again re-elected in 2012:

The ODP has been deploying staffers all across the state for a road show known as the “Knockout” program. The program aims to
“knockout the Republicans for the next decade [by] motivating activists
to get involved early and often.[sic] The ODP plans to hold these
“Knockout” events in all 88 counties, and in doing so, they’re
lengthening their volunteer list. What’s more, ODP field staffers say
they’re supplying those volunteers with access to some of their best
data to make them most effective now.

Fisher announced on the call last week that Obama will be bringing his artillery to Ohio, rolling out his dreaded OFA “rapid response” teams and included will be at least one, but probably more,
“appearances” by the Organizer-in-Chief himself.

If you read my “An Inside Look at the OFA” post you’ll see a couple screen shots of these “rapid response” teams I managed to get while on a webinar with them and warned everyone about. I’ll show them to you again:

As you can see calls are broken down by representative, precinct, and every single one is carefully logged.

When I heard about how our beloved Scott Brown caved on the cloture vote on Wall Street Reform, apparently under OFA pressure I was poo-pooed by many who believe the 922 calls claim to have been made to his office by OFA was exaggerated, but after what I’ve seen I absolutely believe this is true. And it’s confirmed by this one OFA tweep:

Below is another screen shot of how Lincoln was tossed during the Healthcare Deform fiasco:

As you can see here OFA actually made 114% more contacts than they had originally hoped for. A total of 7,060 calls, doors-knocked on and other means of contact.

As Ohio goes, so goes the nation.

For the most part, yes. Ignore Ohio at your own peril, and the peril of the nation!

And this is what’s in store for all of us all over the country. How Obama plans to keep control in Election 2010. It ain’t pretty:

I can’t make it any plainer than that. Sorry. We’re all gonna have to go out there and work our buns off just like they are or we’ll be headlining in the premier episode of next season’s “LOST.” The biggest problem Conservatives have is we haven’t learned to play hardball like the other side does, so in the words of Todd Beamer

LET’S ROLL!

FYI please read Anita Moncrief’s conclusion “An Inside Look at the OFA Part II” where she connects all the dots between the “usual suspects” of OFA, Obama, SEIU and ACORN.

Wednesday Ms. Moncrief will be following up with the second part of the OFA/DNC expose and their illicit coordination with ACORN to ensure their candidates are elected. Stay tuned…

--
Jenni White
President
Restore Oklahoma Public Education
www.RestoreOkPublicEducation.com

Education Coordinator
Oklahoma City 912 Project
www.OKC912Project.com

"It should be your care, therefore, and mine, to elevate the minds of our children and exalt their courage; to accelerate and animate their industry and activity; to excite in them an habitual contempt of meanness, abhorrence of injustice and inhumanity, and an ambition to excel in every capacity, faculty, and virtue. If we suffer their minds to grovel and creep in infancy, they will grovel all their lives." --John Adams, Dissertation on the Canon and Feudal Law, 1756

"Knowledge is, in every country, the surest basis of public happiness." --George Washington, First Annual Message, 1790

<br>

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I still think we are going to have to go to war.
  • Be prepared, just in case.
    Guns, ammo, food and a safe place.
    Learn to shoot. Don't get a 'too big to handle' gun.
    Get with your friends and neighbors and make it a group effort.
This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
15 hours ago
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27