GOD BLESS AMERICA! * * * Please Share, "BOYCOTT!"
On This 4th of July, 2015 is Our National's 239th Birthday, We are Declaring Our Independence from This World and Our Total Dependence In You ALL MIGHTY GOD!

8142503099?profile=original

"WE ARE UNDER ATTACK FROM WITHIN.
OH LORD, MAY WE FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AS UNTO YOU, FOR OUR CHILDREN AND OUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN."

Today We Launch our National "BOYCOTT" ! ! !

Official “BOYCOTT” List
Subsidiaries Their Sponsors
* The Walt Disney Company
Disneyland
Disney World
ESPN
and their TV sponsors
ABC / Family
and their TV sponsors from 7pm to 10pm Daily

* Starbucks

* Conde Nast/Advance Publications
Vanity Fair
Allure – Architectural Digest – Ars Technica
Bon Appetit – Brides - Conde Nast Traveler
Details – Epicurious – Glamour
Golf Digest – Golf World – GQ
Lucky – The New Yorker – Self
Teen Vogue – Vogue – W- Wired

Because of Your public and corporate stance, it is totally opposite of my Religious and Moral Beliefs!
It is because of this, I will not be patronizing your Business any longer.
I will also be encouraging all my friends and family not to use your Products and Services any longer as well.

"We Will Feed, The Beast, NO MORE!"

2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

To JOIN US and Get More Information Sign Into Website:
TheUnitedSaintsOfAmerica.us

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good luck Pastor...Morality has lost its place in America because of those like the Clintons and Obamas...Oh you can throw Al Sharpo in there to..I will continue to be a Moral believer in Jesus..But iam afraid to to tell you that christianity is in serious trouble..We are living in the end times i truly believe that..Iknow that Jesus said that he would never step in again but if there was ever a time for him to reconsider it is now...We need him...HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

• Amen George!

United We Stand or We Fall Alone!

This BOYCOTT is Way More than you think! 

Sign into our GUEST BOOK at the Website or Call anytime! 951-360-3399

www.theunitedsaintsofamerica.us

The United Saints of America | Welcome
    ########
  • I'd too, add a boycott of the fed, and any buying of, paying for, its regulatory arms, social order of the fed, promising to provide for "the least among us", that a One Governed majority, should unite, and do, has Promised.

• If you want to stop feeding the beast, stop drinking its BLOOD! The lifeblood of the beast is its money supply, primarily the US Dollar. The evil men who created this system know that nations cannot ever pay their way out from under a national debt based on a fiat currency. It is enslavement on a diabolically large scale. How can anyone conceive of charging interest for the use of something that is created out of thin air, by fiat, by decree? Only the Father Of All Lies, and his myriad workers. Are you one of them? If you support the US Dollar by using it as your only method of payment, you are helping to keep the nations enslaved. You are doing the work of Satan.

Learn about non-corruptible currencies. Gold. Silver. Bitcoin. Start using them. Keep the fruits of your labor out of the enslavement system. 

I know,  I am asking too much. How will I pay for my TV programming? Dish Network accepts bitcoin. How can I buy things? Overstock and a host of other companies also accept bitcoin. Need a new computer? Try Dell, TigerDirect and Newegg, all accepting bitcoin. The list of places to spend bitcoin is very long and growing every week. 

Bitcoin, gold and silver are valid forms of MONEY. Why are you using the devil's money instead? 

If you want to boycott something that matters, BOYCOTT THE US DOLLAR and all other paper, fiat, unbacked currencies.

It will take some time to accomplish this. Using Satan's debt based money and credit system IS AN ADDICTION. And he's counting on you to remain blind, stupid and obedient.

• Moses I heard that same thing. The head of Greece threatened to go to Bitcoin as a currency alternative. Even though they have struck a deal it looks like, Bitcoin s here to stay. Unlike Canada's alternative to Bitcoin it is totally independent of governments, tottally transpeant in it exchanges, and lited in its production which will insure its value. Anyone who researches this currency has to love it. People need to strike while the irons hot because the worlds fiancées will not stand for a currency that leaves them out of control. Just goes to show how innovation can kick the ass of ideologies, it's prolonged future however are yet to be seen.
  • Yes, bitcoin. It is NOT a fiat currency, as it cannot be called into existence by decree. Bitcoin has a hardcoded rarity, meaning only 21 million will ever be mined. It actually has more of the qualifications of real money than the US Dollar, which is a true fiat currency, funny-money. If you were to offer me a choice of dollars and bitcoins I'd take the latter without hesitation.

Just as gold has rarity and has the physical requirement to be mined, so does bitcoin. Bitcoin is mined by a huge network of computers in the private sector, operated by  individuals like yourself. This network is already outpacing all the previous supercomputers combined in terms of the number terahashes per second. The bitcoin network is already the fastest and most powerful computer network in the world!

Please Google bitcoin and get up to speed. Bitcoin is decentralized, publicly auditable, open source, widely accepted, and designed specifically to be impervious to government and banker manipulation. It's exactly what we need as an antidote to the Rothschild dynasty and its stranglehold on the world's finances. That's why it was designed in 2009. What email was to the postal service, bitcoin is to money. Do you remember talking about "e-mails" for the first time? That's where most people are with Bitcoin.

• Also, gold and silver can be outlawed and confiscated.Your home and safety deposit boxes can be searched, ala 1933. But you can plausibly deny possessing cryptocurrency. If you refuse to share your password, NO ONE can get to it. In this way it's more secure than physical metals.

The money you have sitting at your bank is not paper money. There is no vault for most of it. Bank funds exist in digital, encrypted form on a computer connected to the Internet. Bitcoin is the same in that it is encrypted money, but We The People own and control the system.

• Moses.. There is nothing that the Banksters and the Government cannot manipulate, ABSOLUTLY nothing. It is true that at the present time their is some freedom with Bitcoin, but as we speak the government is working on regulations to make using Bitcoins an accounting nightmare. True you could hire a CPA firm to handle all your transactions but it just shows that as more people use this system the powers that be will try to control it through any means possible. Also what bothers me is the vast fluctuations in its value. I do think that electronic currency is the wave of the future but also think the powers that be will eventually contol it as they are moving to control the Net. Remember the powers that be are world wide and control most of the nations of the worlds monetry system any means of pulling away will be short lived at best. However, that dosent mean we shouldn't stop trying, I think the best move is to get rid of the Federal Reserve. Kennedy tried and look what happened to him!! Question, how much Bitcoin do you own? If you are currently using it, how is that working? Have you made or lost money since owning it? What current federal regulations do you have to follow to use them? Are you keeping track of all your transactions? Just wondering. We've talked at some length about Bitcoins on OAS.
      • Michael, those are all great questions.

Yes,  the powers that be desire to control everything. One area they have difficulty controlling is encrypted data. This is a war front of sorts. Government tries to infiltrate companies providing encryption software to make them install back doors, or even flaws in the encryption. It's an area that's good to be knowledgeable in. Some of the newest phones even have encryption built in, since the public is getting wise to the gov't tricks. It's one place you can be ahead of the curve.

Getting rid of the Fed means to stop using their money in the first place. And this time, Bitcoin being absolutely decentralized, there is no point of attack. You can't kill it.

I don't publish the dollars I have in the bank, nor the amount of BTC I own. Yes,  it's working out. I've made money, since I buy on the dips. Six dollars of BTC acquired in early 2013 paid for $100 of Christmas gifts 11 months later. The blockchain is a complete and permanent record of every transaction. Some associate their names with their Bitcoin accounts, others use it more like cash with more anonymity. And yes, the government is trying its best to make Bitcoin a pain in the a$$, with the American ruling that it should be taxed as a commodity, not a currency. I believe Germany treats it as a currency. 

• Mose your right the SEC, the DHS, the Tresury Dept, the IRS, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and the Justice dept
          have all been trying to wrap their heads around this digital currency I know it's driving them nuts! Also reguard ing the block chain, sinc its shared information the less chance of fraud being purpitrated on the users. Oh yes and if it's taxed as a commodity it will require a lot of accounting on all transactions, just one way they can make it a hassle to use to discourage people from using it, but that's what CPA firms are for right!?
This reply was deleted.