Replies

• I get the Casualty reports and Post them all on 18 different sites.

Here is the E-mail Address, Let me know if you are successful

http://www.defense.gov/releases/

Take Care,

TSGT Clough
  • Our government does not care about our soldier's lives. They want nothing to be seen or heard if it involves the casualty of our warrior heroes. I cannot stand it.
  • I would say that the REGIME has put an end to it. Look at how it was nightly news over those protesting the war. It is just one way to control the perception of Big Eared Barry and the Federal Gooberment.
  • Some body tell them to fight the enemy here not there,we can help them here.
  • This is devastating and such a tremendous loss to the families and this country. I am deeply sorry to all the families and loved ones.

These precious lives will not be in vain and we will get some adults up there on the hill who understand the evil we are fighting and stop playing "appease the terrorists!" Obama is a little boy who has no business making decisions regarding this war. He has no idea what he is doing, obviously. We must pressure Congress after this election for hearings on the ROE's and the catch and release policies of this administration! We no sooner catch the terrorists and then we let them go, to kill more of our Soldiers!

I will keep these families in my prayers and I will pray that we win back the House and Senate as that will be the beginning of helping our troops!

Beverly Perlson
    The Band of Mothers
  • Ditto to everything Bev said.
  • We need to bring our troops home to fight the commies right here.
  • I guess they think if we don't know how many are actually dying, we'll buy their load of bovine excrement as fact. The truth is that our men and women are sent there to BE KILLED, so they won't be here to fight for our nation where and when it counts! It's all part of the same orchestrated plan to obliterate America from the world.
  • May God bless them all. We must do our part and put a stop to the politicans running this war.They are the reason we came home from Viet Nam with our tail between our legs. When will they learn?, most have never wore the uniform so what makes them think they know how to run a war.

• Amen Twana! You are correct on both accounts. It says so in the Bible. And God also led His people into war when it was necessary.
This reply was deleted.