Wanted: Iran's 1G bounty on US heroes

At least five Iranian companies stationed in Afghanistan are covertlyfunding Taliban militants, paying them salaries of $233 a month with a$1,000 bonus for killing an American soldier, according to the SundayTimes of London.

Blowing up a US military vehicle is worth $6,000, making insurgents better paid than any Afghan police officer or soldier.

"Iran will never stop funding us, because Americans are dangerous forthem as well," said a Taliban treasurer, who travels from themountainous Wardak province to an Iranian construction company thatoperates out of Kabul to pick up the cash.

MONEY MAN: The regime of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (right) is paying to attack GIs in Afghanistan.
AP
MONEY MAN: The regime of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (right) is paying to attack GIs in Afghanistan.

"The money we get is not dirty. It is for jihad," he said.

The treasurer said he has picked up almost $79,000 in the past six months.

Afghan intelligence and Taliban sources told the Times that the firms-- set up with foreign aid money within the past six months -- providecash for a network of district Taliban treasurers to pay battlefieldexpenses and bonuses for killing the enemy and destroying theirvehicles.

The Iranian companies win contracts to supply materials and logistics to Afghans involved in reconstruction. The moneyoften comes in the form of aid from foreign donors.

Profits are transferred through poorly regulated Afghan banks -- including KabulBank, which is partly owned by President Hamid Karzai's brother Mahmood-- to Tehran and Dubai.

From there, the money returns to Afghanistan through the informal Islamic banking system known as hawala.

"This means the companies involved in funding the insurgency can covertheir tracks easily. It makes it harder for us to trace the cash flow,"a senior Afghan intelligence official said.

He said the Iranian companies had been formed with the intention of winningcontracts funded by foreign aid so that donors' cash could be channeledinto the insurgency.

The Iranian embassy in Kabul refused to respond to the allegations.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/wanted_iran_bounty_on_us_heroes_hjfBikx8sC9QOAPDgyHfyL?sms_ss=facebook#ixzz0yn1MTybK

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NOTHING BUT EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sure it was iran who put the bounty

maybe it was george sorros
    • Well you can bet he sure had a hand in it. He is as evil as any Talaban member out there and more so than the Iran Goernment. At least they stand up and say they hate America and Sorros hides behind his money and claims to do good for America. So you tell me who is the most evil, the ones that admit to hating us or the one that claims to love us as he trys to destroy America?
    • COULD IT BE OBAMA?
      • Obama is Soros' puppet.
  • Our Bounty on the Talaban is, "WE'LL DO YOU FOR FREE"

MSG Adam Mouton
  • Nothing new! American fighting forces have aways fought with a bounty on their head ... the bounty has and is death!

A United States Veteran is someone who,
    At one point in his or her life,
    Wrote a blank check made payable to,
    "The People of the United States of America",
    For an amount "...Up to and including my life."
    ~Author Unknown ~

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    GOD BLESS ISRAEL!
    Bob Pinkstaff
    Gunnery Sergeant
    United States Marine Corps Retired
    AMERICAN CITIZEN BY BIRTH, UNITED STATES MARINE BY CHOICE!
  • The disgusting facts are that Iran and Syria has been funding and supporting terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan for years and elsewhere and they get away with it? Why American commanders allow the Iranian butchers to kill our men/women and do nothing is beyond belief.........
  • Nothing new about that. When I was in Afhhanistan our ROE said that if we felt scared then shoot to kill. Although I never shot at anyone, I could imagine that that ROE would lower the body count on our side by 1000 fold.
    Our troops need to have the ability to kill or atleast scare these hadjis back into their caves,
  • So that answers the question of what obama said and what was said he is...

barack obama said- On the first day of my administration Im going to start bringing the troops home
    barry soetoro did He has since sent thousands of more troops to the field.

John McCain said At a townhall meeting McCain answered an elderly lady's question, is "he" a muslim senator McCain? and McCain said, no ma'am hes a christian.

Barry Soetoro said George Stepanopolis asked obama about his faith and Barry bama said no senator McCain has not asked me about my muslim faith.

So throughout history, the muslims lie to the infidel as shown in the old 3 stooges movies that politically correct Clinton took off the air, so we wouldnt have it in front of our faces and be able to put 2 and 2 together. The secret societies that all these politicians belong to have 2 doctrines, one for the initiate and one for the goyim (us). So it is their sworn duty to lie to us!!! And according to the highest grand mason of the scottish rite. Albert Pike, in his book morals and dogma, he set the plans in motion for 3 world wars, the last of which we are in now. ALL WARS have been planned by secret societies.

Here is an Irish Professor of world history through the eyes and words quoted from people that were involved with this

What I want to know is... how much are these scum giving obama as kickback for sending more targets for his bretheren to shoot at and raise more money for jihad.

But be of good cheer and courage throughout all this, earth is not our home. This is the promise of God for those that seek his face

13...let the word of God be true and every man a liar. Romans 3:4
This reply was deleted.