OUR SOLDIERS HAVE BOUNTIES ON THEIR HEADS.... $1,000 PER AMERICAN SOLDIER. $6,000 PER AMERICAN VEHICLE... PAY ATTENTION AMERICA. These are our sons, daughters, husbands, brothers, fathers....

Wanted: Iran's 1G bounty on US heroes

At least five Iranian companies stationed in Afghanistan are covertly funding Taliban militants, paying them salaries of $233 a month with a
$1,000 bonus for killing an American soldier, according to the Sunday
Times of London.

Blowing up a US military vehicle is worth $6,000, making insurgents better paid than any Afghan police officer or soldier.

"Iran will never stop funding us, because Americans are dangerous for them as well," said a Taliban treasurer, who travels from the
mountainous Wardak province to an Iranian construction company that
operates out of Kabul to pick up the cash.

MONEY MAN: The regime of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (right) is paying to attack GIs in Afghanistan.
AP

MONEY MAN: The regime of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (right) is paying to attack GIs in Afghanistan.

"The money we get is not dirty. It is for jihad," he said.

The treasurer said he has picked up almost $79,000 in the past six months.

Afghan intelligence and Taliban sources told the Times that the firms -- set up with foreign aid money within the past six months -- provide
cash for a network of district Taliban treasurers to pay battlefield
expenses and bonuses for killing the enemy and destroying their
vehicles.

The Iranian companies win contracts to supply materials and logistics to Afghans involved in reconstruction. The money often comes in the form of aid from foreign donors.

Profits are transferred through poorly regulated Afghan banks -- including Kabul Bank, which is partly owned by President Hamid Karzai's brother Mahmood
-- to Tehran and Dubai.

From there, the money returns to Afghanistan through the informal Islamic banking system known as hawala.

"This means the companies involved in funding the insurgency can cover their tracks easily. It makes it harder for us to trace the cash flow,"
a senior Afghan intelligence official said.

He said the Iranian companies had been formed with the intention of winning contracts funded by foreign aid so that donors' cash could be channeled
into the insurgency.

The Iranian embassy in Kabul refused to respond to the allegations.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/wanted_iran_bounty_on_us...

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lets put a price on his head a buck two ninety eight should cover his worthless life
As the Aunt of a Naval seal that is leaving this coming weekend......on Sept 11th of all days to go to Afgan......for 6 months....NOT GOOD for our family of this BRAVE, under 25 yrs of age....., I wanted to defend our Country since he was 14 yr old....HEROE. Please, everyone pray for all our soldiers of Honor.
This is a prime example of American Muslims' zakat dollars at work; a zakat Obama went out of his way to help insure would be funneled to the terrorist organizations by groups like CAIR, and other Muslim Brotherhood backed organizations in the US, while they're hiding behind the 1st Amendment to our Constitution as a religion!
Iran needs to be rid of it's leaders. The people there need to be supported in over throwing their government. Our soldiers are fighting with both hands tied behind their backs, and Obama should be impeached. DISGRACEFUL.
It is unfortunate that our political correctness has gone to the extreme that it has. It not only puts our troops in jeopardy but the intention of the total mission.
You can not have a military conflict or engagement where only one side has the rules. Remember all of the horrible stories you heard in the news and the protests that took place about baby killers and murders.
Know one really knows what they will do when in the position of these soldiers and being approached buy a small child or a woman not knowing if they have explosives on their person or a concealed weapon. This happened in Vet Nam and women and children lost their lives. Our armed forces were condemned.
Know we are in the middle east and you have a bounty placed on the heads of our troops and the troops are to only engage when directly threatened or specific orders are given after time evaluation and deliberation of the politically correct elite.
AND PEOPLE DIE.
That started happening in Korea, and worsened in Vietnam. The problem there and in Afghanistan as well now, is that the enemy doesn't value life in the same way we do and have done. So they don't care that the child will die when loaded down with explosives, just so it kills a bunch of our troops, and/or destroys our gear. So, yes, our troops got to where they'd shoot a woman or kid approaching out of fear that maybe half a dozen or so of them would die if they didn't. And it scarred the men who were put into that position for the rest of their lives to do so. But survival is a powerful instinct; and for those who condemned those men; one never knows what one will do in a given situation until and unless one has been faced with it, so walk that mile in their moccasins before you judge them. Darrell, you're right, we can't fight a war the way things are now; ROE have to apply to both sides or neither, period. And if our troops are going to have their hands tied then we need to get them out of there and leave the Afghans to their own little hell!
Sandra,

You both are right on the nail with your statements. One of the biggest problems is that we have elected officials in charge pf the Military that have either never served or just down right despise them. They do not pay attention to what the commanders are telling them and dismiss the suggestions made that would assuredly win the war. Our American Soldiers have had their hands tied by the left for way to long and it is costing them dearly.

Bring them home and put them on the borders! Bring them home from every country they are in! We should not be the Military force of half of our allies. They should have their own that they pay for. We should only help out an ally as a last resort.
Iran declared war on the U.S. in 1979.
Iran has been at war with the U.S. ever since.
Iran reckons the U.S. a "paper tiger."

It is foolhardy to expect any less than this from Iran.

It is (I don't have the word) to attempt to negotiate, as if during peacetime, with a nation that has declared war on you and currently is at war with you.
I think the word you're looking for is asinine, although idiotic will also serve fairly well here.
Oh and this bounty was put on their heads BEFORE this so called Quran burning hit the news. So it just goes to show that there is a price on Americans no matter what we do. Now that don't mean I agree with the book burning at all. But it would make no difference if this Idiot did this or not. There is a price on Americans by these "Peaceful Muslims" no matter what we say or do. Could it be because they hate us no matter what the hell we do? Go figure.
The thing is that Islam does have those elements of a religion, but it ALSO has a political ideology wrapped up tightly in the "garments" of that religion. That said, I think the word AMORAL fits better than immoral, here, since it lack the most basic morals with respect to fellow human beings in all respects. Immoral means you have morals, you simply violate them. These, especially the men, don't seem to have any that I can see; they're taught it's fine to lie, steal, rape, and even murder by their religion, so what morals do they demonstrate to violate? Just my opinion... And for my money, every religion that relies heavily on strict observance of rituals has lent to much of the violence that has occurred throughout our history as a species, but that's my observation also.
All non-Muslims are sentenced to death by al-lah, according to the kuran, for the simple reason that they are non-Muslim (aka "polytheists" or "infidels" or "unbelievers"). And there are always Muslims being trained at Islamic madrassas around the world to carry this out...for al-lah.

Surah 9.5 in the kuran states: "and when the forbidden months have passed, slaughter the unbelievers wherever they are found; besiege them; capture them; torture them; prepare every stratagem of warfare against them; levy the tax upon them pending their conversion to the merciful wyas of al-lah. Lo!"

At least our military men and women have been prepared for the dangers of people who are plotting to kill them--including jihadist warriors. But, what about all the millions of civilian non-concombatants among us? How are these people going to handle the reality that (Muslim) people living in their own neighborhoods may be plotting to kill them at any time? I am more concerned about these people. There have been jihadist threats made against elementary schools in America (Does anyone remember the horrendous Beslan school massacre several years ago where hundreds of children were brutally slaughtered by Muslim terrorists?). This is really ominous, particularly when you realize that millions of illegal aliens in America could easily be Muslim jihadists.

FYI: In March 2002, 2 Arab-looking young males (almost certainly Muslim) attempted to kill me with razors; one was probably planning to hold me down while the other cut my throat with a razor blade. If it happened to me, it could happen to ANYONE at ANYTIME.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service