I guess this shouldn't be a surprise in that Obama has terrorist serving on his staff...Nothing personal against this German, it's nothing more than NWO in your face......when in God's name will our Flag Officers grab Obama by the neck and throw his criminal ass completely out of the White House and into jail............??

Meet The New Chief-of-Staff, US Army Europe

bilde

While certainly a joke, this is no laughing matter. This is absolutely unbelievable! I have served with and under commanders from other nations. My concern is not typical isolationist paranoia. I get that coalitions must share responsibilities, but to install a foreign officer as the Chief-of-Staff of a US Army (or any other uniformed service) Major Command (AF equivalent) is unthinkable in any administration other than the lead-from-behind Obaman Regime.

We are currently culling war-fighters and purging the ranks of critical-thinking leaders, while simultaneously promoting the integration of foreign officers into our Major Command ranks. How long until a foreigner is the Chief Of Staff of the US Army? Chairman of the Joint Chiefs?

This foreigner will (ostensibly) hold equal sway with 8 American Surface Component Commanders as the 2nd command level leadership of the US Army.

A German Army brigadier general who recently served with NATO forces in Afghanistan is assuming duties as the chief of staff of U. S. Army Europe, the first time a non-American officer has held that position.

Brig. Gen. Markus Laubenthal, most recently the commander of Germany’s 12th Panzer Brigade in Amberg, and chief of staff of Regional Command North, International Security Assistance Force Afghanistan, will be stationed at USAREUR headquarters, Wiesbaden, Germany. He could report to duty as early as Monday.

Laubenthal also has served as military assistant to the deputy commander of operations and assistant chief of staff of operations for NATO forces in Kosovo.

As the major staff assistant to USAREUR commander Lt. Gen. Donald Campbell, Laubenthal will synchronize the command’s staff activities much as American predecessors have in the past.

“This is a bold and major step forward in USAREUR’s commitment to operating in a multinational environment with our German allies,” said Campbell.

“U. S. and German senior military leaders have been serving together in NATO’s International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan for years. Sustaining the shared capability from this experience will benefit both the U. S. and German armies,” said Campbell who has headed the Army’s largest and oldest overseas command since 2012.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Obama has taken all authority away from Americans'. If we do not deal with this devil we deserve what we get.

• And that's exactly what he is.  I believe Satan has  him protected and no one will touch him.  Just all toward the end times, especially the NWO comment.  God. please have mercy on your people.

• With Congress' approval, of course. Like Obama, they all need to go... and add the House with the Senate to be ousted.

No one in Congress has mentioned a question about Obama's constitutional eligibility from 'day one'.When the Kenyan National Assembly mentions him becoming president of the USA when he wasn't even born in the USA tells us [who's on our side] and it certainly isn't Congress.

This was all a planed operation to take the USA into a "one world government".

There cannot be a one world government because of so many enemies.

• This is absurd.I could of never imagined this in my wildest dreams.There were several Army Bicentennial parades which I took part in during 1976.At that time if someone had mentioned something like this they would of probably gotten their feeling hurt or worse.This present commander in chief has certainly worn out his welcome in these United States of America.In God we trust.

1976.at
    This domain may be for sale!
    • We don't have a CIC in office John, we have a UIO (usurper in office).

• I thought 1776 The United States of America was independent.  In 2014 We, the US, are led by NATO forces?  Please Dear GOD, save us from the tyranny of Barrack Hussein Obama, the working hand of satan, aka, lucifer!

• Then vote everyone in Congress out. They are 'assistants' in aiding and abetting Obama usurp that office and begin operating it to the devastation of our nation... with their continued approval.

• WHEN THE HELL DO WE STOP TALKING AND START MAKING OUR VOICES HEARD?

WHEN DO WE GO TO DC WHO CARES IF WE ARE BUT 2000?  WHEN DOES IT END WHEN WE END IT ONLY THEN WILL IT BE OUR WAY 

• Voices are being ignored by the Legislative, Judicial, and Executive. When our talk the talk does not bring the desired results, then it will be time to walk the walk.  I am ready to walk, I did the talk nothing credible is happening

• You can [make] your voice heard by your state's national senators and representative. Their staff will listen, but which one of them will pay attention? But how can they 'listen' if they're in the game with their master usurper?

This reply was deleted.