OUTRAGE...OUTRAGEOUS...UNLAWFUL...SINCE WHEN DO FOREIGNERS HOLD POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY IN THE UNITED STATES ARMY?

I guess this shouldn't be a surprise in that Obama has terrorist serving on his staff...Nothing personal against this German, it's nothing more than NWO in your face......when in God's name will our Flag Officers grab Obama by the neck and throw his criminal ass completely out of the White House and into jail............??

Meet The New Chief-of-Staff, US Army Europe

bilde

While certainly a joke, this is no laughing matter. This is absolutely unbelievable! I have served with and under commanders from other nations. My concern is not typical isolationist paranoia. I get that coalitions must share responsibilities, but to install a foreign officer as the Chief-of-Staff of a US Army (or any other uniformed service) Major Command (AF equivalent) is unthinkable in any administration other than the lead-from-behind Obaman Regime.

We are currently culling war-fighters and purging the ranks of critical-thinking leaders, while simultaneously promoting the integration of foreign officers into our Major Command ranks. How long until a foreigner is the Chief Of Staff of the US Army? Chairman of the Joint Chiefs?

This foreigner will (ostensibly) hold equal sway with 8 American Surface Component Commanders as the 2nd command level leadership of the US Army.

A German Army brigadier general who recently served with NATO forces in Afghanistan is assuming duties as the chief of staff of U. S. Army Europe, the first time a non-American officer has held that position.

Brig. Gen. Markus Laubenthal, most recently the commander of Germany’s 12th Panzer Brigade in Amberg, and chief of staff of Regional Command North, International Security Assistance Force Afghanistan, will be stationed at USAREUR headquarters, Wiesbaden, Germany. He could report to duty as early as Monday.

Laubenthal also has served as military assistant to the deputy commander of operations and assistant chief of staff of operations for NATO forces in Kosovo.

As the major staff assistant to USAREUR commander Lt. Gen. Donald Campbell, Laubenthal will synchronize the command’s staff activities much as American predecessors have in the past.

“This is a bold and major step forward in USAREUR’s commitment to operating in a multinational environment with our German allies,” said Campbell.

“U. S. and German senior military leaders have been serving together in NATO’s International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan for years. Sustaining the shared capability from this experience will benefit both the U. S. and German armies,” said Campbell who has headed the Army’s largest and oldest overseas command since 2012.

Views: 3165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blue hat targets, on the way?

President Barack Obama collected more than $110,000 from employees of the Internal Revenue Service during his 2008 and 2012 campaigns — significantly more money than any other contemporary political candidate, according to a Center for Public Integrity analysis of Federal Election Commission filings maintained by the Center for Responsive Politics.
During the past two decades, individual employee...s of the agency have collectively increased their political giving, which has overwhelming benefited Democrats and liberal-leaning organizations.
Overall, rank-and-file IRS employees donated more than $840,000 to federal candidates and committees from 1989 to 2012, according to the Center's analysis. Democrats and liberal-leaning organizations received about two-thirds of this sum.
http://www.publicintegrity.org/2013/05/14/12661/irs-employees-back-obama-democrats

I'm sure they lost no money. After all,they do get bonuses. Political money laundering?

MY dated commentary revealed a solution > organized, swift takeover of Washington d.c. and the pentagon.

after OBs selective purge of general officers , a leader among the military ranks seems unlikely.

in 1986, I wrote of two VN vets disabling the power grid and leading the takeover.

in 2012, I considered a states constitutional convention to be held in Ks laying groundwork to restore constitutional

powers.

CARTER/ CLINTON / BUSH/ OBAMA  have ensured the likelihood of Serfdom USA.

WTF!  There's no equally qualified officers in our own U.S. Army?  That bastard NObama's multi-national bullshit has gone too far!  String the treasonous commie muslim up; hang him from the closest tree!

Unfortunately, this all began when George HW Bush mentioned One World Order.  1992 was the implementation to be accomplished by 2010.  So, William J Clinton, George W Bush, and now Barrack H Obama knew of the One World Order and did nothing to try to stop, Obama has pushed the hardest to get the One World Order started.  Our Federal Government (both Republicans and Democrats) is totally in agreement to this One World Order.  It will take generations because I REFUSE to comply with this New age of Government!

Legally Obama must be tried and convicted of Treason (among other crimes) first, but we can hope can't we?  Of course he himself has payed little attention to the legality of his dictates. His Highness has annointed himself with a Holy Water that must certainly come from a Chicago sewer.

Perhaps a new congress elected to replace what exists today may lead to that prosecution,.....so VOTE and encourage all other CAUCASIANS and non-racist ethnicities to vote also.  If that occurs surely our sorry ass so called "representatives" will be thrown out on their behinds. The key is getting enough educated and informed AMERICAN citizens to go to the polls.

As a backup plan, arm yourselves and prepare for the worst case scenario.

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER ATTEMPT BY BARRY SATERO TO DIVIDE AND CONCUR.  HE IS SLOWLY DISMANTLING OUR ARMED FORCES.  KNOWING WHAT I KNOW NOW AND DIDN'T KNOW THEN (TOBY KEITH KINDA THING?) AND I AM NOT MAKING LIGHT OF THIS MATTER HERE, BUT WITH ALL THAT IS GOING ON WITHIN SATERO'S ADMINISTRATION, I HAVE TO LOOK FOR SOME HUMOR.  I DON'T TRUST THE GERMANS AND NEVER WILL AFTER DISCOVERING THAT OUR CIA WAS INITIALLY FORMED BY SS TROOPERS WE BROUGHT OVER FROM WW 11, AND GAVE THEM CITIZENSHIP AFTER 60 YRS.  ALL FOR TECHNOLOGY.  I DON'T THINK SO.  WE HAVE SOLD OUR SOULS TO THE DEVIL.  NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY OUR GOVT HAS HAD BLACK SILENT OPERATIONS, CAUSING AND HARASSING GOVT'S WORLD WIDE, KILLING OTHERS, PRESIDENT KENNEDY.  NO ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.  I AM ASHAMED OF WHAT MY COUNTRY HAS BECOME.  I AM NOT ASHAMED OF OUR GOOD PEOPLE OF THE USA AND OUR PATRIOTS, THOSE THAT SERVE AND VETERANS.  THIS IS DISGRACEFUL TO ALL OF OUR ANCESTORS WHO HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIVES FOR THIS GREAT NATION.  

EVERYONE SHOULD SEARCH YOU TUBE FOR "NEIL KEENAN."  HE IS ATTEMPTING TO SAVE THE USA.  EXPLORE AND WATCH SOME OF HIS VIDEOS.  IT IS COMPLEX.  KAREN HUDE IS NO LONGER AN ASSET IN THIS RESPECT.

I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG SOMEONE, SOME LEGAL ENTITY, AND OR MILITARY AS LAST RESORT, TO REMOVE THIS TREASONIST SATERO.  HE IS SETTING THE USA UP FOR AN INVASION FROM WITHIN. I UNDERSTAND THE RUSSIANS HAVE A BASE IN MEXICO WAITING FOR THE CALL TO TAKE US OVER.  OTHER FOREIGN TROOPS, FROM CHINA ARE BEING TRAINED, AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES.  WE ARE SHARING OUR TECHNOLOGIES WITH THEM.  CLINTON ALLOWED ONE OF HIS HEAVY DONNER TO SELL TECHNOLOGIES TO CHINA WITH RESPECT TO MISSILE TECH.  NOW THEY HAVE THE CAPABILITIES OF REACHING THE US.  

CLINTON STATED "WE CAN ABSORB A FIRST STRIKE BEFORE WE RETALIATE IN THE EVENT OF A NUCLEAR OFFENSIVE."  LIKE HELL WE CAN!!   JUST ZERO THAT BABY IN ON THE TUNNEL HE AND HILLARY WILL BE AND PERHAPS I WILL THINK ABOUT IT.

I AM MAD AS HELL AND NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY LONGER.

DON'T WE HAVE ANY MEN LEFT???????

THANK YOU FOR THIS ARTICLE AND DISCLOSURE.  I AM SURE IT IS NOT IN THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA.

TO WHOMEVER DOES NOT LIKE MY CAP'S TOUGH !@#$%^&*()_

Remember the OPFOR manual, Political Officers,
Putin has them and Obozo wants them 

Congress is as always , CRIMINALLY COMPLICIT,  in allowing this to happen and NOT taking immediate action to impeach or otherwise remove this totally unfit, incompetent NWO  emperor wannabe with delusions of Godhood. This is the absolute height of unconstitutional behavior and is blatantly illegal under our law. It is also a potential violation and surrender to an outside agency( The scurrilous United Nations) of our Sovereignty in an obvious attempt to subvert our own military  against the unrest we are pretty sure is coming  and an excuse to utilize foreign troops  against the best interests of American citizens; allowing the U.N. then to control them and the country's resources and the name for that is HIGH TREASON. There is no other label for such action under our constitution and the rule of Law this administration and THAT MAN in particular, so disdain, denigrate AND IGNORE! I WILL not IGNORE THEIR PRESENCE. I WII defend to the death what is mine and curse the names of the enemies within who created this situation in all 3 branches of the forever be damned federal government. I am a 70 year old Vietnam Vet disabled by his HONORABLE service and incredulous that this could EVER happen to this country but in the end: we can blame no one but ourselves for being stupid, , failing to be vigilant and also failing to hold our elected leaders either RESPONSIBLE OR ACCOUNTABLE! God help us all, as He is the only one who likely can and remember this: GOD WILL HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES! Be prepared to FIGHT! I am.

GET WHAT MILITARY WE HAVE LEFT ((((((((((((( AND DO WHAT WE PAY THEM TO DO AND TAKE DOWN THE COMMUNIST IN THE WHITE HOUSE )))))))))))) DO YOU THINK IT IS TIME OR WHAT ????????????????????????????????????????????

and still not one person that sworn  the oath of duty to the Constitution has stepped up to stop his illegal actions. Muslim Brotherhood inside of Homeland Security the White House and the Office of the Secretary of State, that our policy is now one of supporting Hamas over Israel because of their affiliation with the Brotherhood.

that the reason for the recent flood of illegals is  "the“Cloward-Piven Strategy” which seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse. "
this is Obama strategy to destroy the nation that must be stopped..

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service