Constitutional Emergency

Over 1,000 Gun Owners Violate Washington’s I-594 - In Front Of Police!........Is This The Catalyst We've Been Waiting For?

http://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2014/12/15/over-1000...

Rachel Alexander

Fed up with the passage of an 18½-page incoherent, rambling, unconstitutional gun control initiative that was bankrolled by billionaires, gun owners across Washington state held the largest felony civil disobedience rally in the nation’s history, brazenly titled “I Will Not Comply.” No one was hurt and no stores were looted. Between 1,000 and 3,000 lawful gun owners showed up openly armed at the state capitol in Olympia, Wash., on Saturday to defy the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

Organizer Gavin Seim made the extraordinary nature of the rally very clear, "This isn’t just a protest. We are here to openly violate the law." Attendees publicly transferred their guns to each other in violation of I-591’s background check provisions, and some even bought and sold guns just a few feet away from law enforcement. A fire pit blazed throughout the rally, and at the conclusion, gun owners lined up to burn their concealed weapons permits. A petition was circulated affirming gun owners’ refusal to follow I-594, which ended with, “We pledge our blood. We will not comply.”

As the RSVPs in advance of the rally grew to over 6,000, the police - most who probably detest I-594 - decided not to enforce the law. The Washington State Patrol announced there would be no arrests for exchanging guns - not even for selling guns. Seim refused to obtain a permit to hold the rally, citing the right of people to peaceably assemble.

The rally could not be dismissed as fringe elements. Several lawmakers and lawmen spoke, including former Graham County Sheriff Richard Mack of Arizona, Washington State Rep. Elizabeth Scott (R-Monroe) and Rep. Graham Hunt (R-Orting), who sported an AR-15 during his speech. Mack advised gun owners engaging in civil disobedience to “put your sheriff next to you to keep it peaceful.” Scott defiantly explained in her speech, “I will not comply with I-594 because it is unconstitutional, unenforceable and unjust. It is impossible to enforce this law unless there is a police officer on every back porch and in every living room. So it will be enforced selectively.” She noted that Founding Father Alexander Hamilton said any law that violates the Constitution is not valid, and there is a moral obligation to disobey unjust laws.

Seim, a political activist and congressional candidate, wrote on his website, “Today I become an OUTLAW! Arrest me! I will NOT comply.” He led the rally peacefully, and at one point asked everyone attending to kneel with him in prayer. As he led the crowd in the Pledge of Allegiance, he stressed, “I am not pledging obedience to the government, it is to the Republic. We don’t ask for our rights, and we don’t negotiate for our rights. We will take America back.”

Another speaker explained what was happening this way, “We no longer consent nor comply.” Mike Vanderboegh, whose Three Percenter movement is modeled after the three percent of the colonists who fought in the American War of Independence, said that those at the rally are the resistance behind enemy lines. The resistance is also taking place in a handful of other states with strict gun control laws, where patriots are now smuggling in weapons illegally. Vanderboegh told attendees, “This is the tyranny the Founding Fathers warned us about. Tyranny can be voted into existence by a majority. We will not fire the first shot, but if need be, we will fire the last.”

Gun control zealots have finally gone too far. Gun owners are now discovering that the police in New York are using gun control laws to confiscate guns from family members within days after their owners pass away. Hundreds of thousands of gun owners in Connecticut and New York who failed to register their AR-15s earlier this year are now felons. Requiring the registration of guns or requiring background checks, as I-594 does, allows the government to compile a list of gun owners, which can be used later for confiscation.

If guns cause crime, then why wasn’t there a single mishap, considering there were 1,000 or so guns present and hundreds of violations of felony law taking place? Tellingly, Washington State Trooper Guy Gill predicted beforehand, “"Most of these folks are responsible gun owners. We probably will not have an issue." The truth is, the state capitol was probably the safest place in the state last Saturday.

Patriots have had enough. The Second Amendment is gradually being eroded, state by state, and gun owners are not going to lie down and give up their arms. A handful of billionaires and elitists in blue cities like Seattle do not respect the Constitution nor represent the vast majority of Americans. Another rally in Olympia is planned for January 15, and another one in Spokane on December 20. The Second Amendment Foundation, headquartered in Bellevue, intends to sue the state over I-594, and will be lobbying the legislature to get the law changed or repealed. Washington state is now ground zero for patriotic gun owners resisting tyranny, which is at a tipping point since law enforcement does not intend to enforce I-594. What happens next?

Views: 4422

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I understand your concerns, Mr. Munroe. however, at 70 years of age and disabled by my HONORABLE service in Vietnam 46 years ago, I will NOT be intimidated in my own country. I take current policy as what it is: an affront and unconstitutional cabal against the rights of all American Citizens and this those in particular, like myself who served in Honor to preserve all that this cabal is working to destroy. It is also an affront to the families of those who made the ultimate sacrifice and who, though they are no longer with us and cannot speak for themselves, MUST BE SPOKEN FOR! I will speak for them and for myself as is my God given Constitutional Right. I owe that as an obligation to those who came before and fought to preserve a decent world and future for me and my contemporaries and those who if we are fortunate , will come after us so that they WILL NOT HAVE TO! There IS still hope of resolution by peaceful means of the issues which so concern ALL of us commenting here, and RIGHTFULLY so but,  HISTORY IS REPLETE WITH EXAMPLES OF PEOPLES PUSHED TOO FAR AND ALWAYS, THE END IS RESISTANCE  Such is not always successful and we must be aware of the possibility but, this is OUR country; not that of Muslim interlopers,  inner city entitlement minded and so conditioned  gangs of thugs or foreign felons whose first act oin our soil is to violate AMERICAN LAW not enforced by a lawless administration or in fact a recent SERIES of them. However, there is one thing that springs eternal: hope! And, we will have that, as long as We, the People have the courage, will and commitment to retain it! It is not surprising that the feds have moles everywhere since that is exactly what they are!

Well said Mr. Rich. I agree on all points. Thank you for your sacrifice and steadfastness.

You are welcome and I realize that sometimes I seem a bit overwrought by commentary because some things I am passionate about and THIS country and it's future are one of those. My role as a chaplain's assistant under the worst possible circumstances and subsequent assignment at WRAMC in D.C. immediately after my return have molded me as I am. I would NOT have it any other way and I am 100% sincere in the passion and commitment to do all I can to preserve defend and uphold all as I swore in faith and honor to do 47 years ago when I entered military service  as a Volunteer at a time when to do so made one a pariah. I come form a military family so perhaps it was a simple matter of upbringing but that does not change the fact that the decision was mine and mine alone. I WOULD do it , AGAIN; in spite of what it has cost me.

Hello Thomas.  I just read your exchange of comments with Brian and, I too appreciate your concerns.  Like Brian, I refuse to be intimidated by this corrupt government and the Obama Administration!  That being said, I believe the more patriots that openly discuss their intent to oppose Obama and his tyranny, the more that we will make him worry.  He needs to know that the American People are not going to surrender without one hell of a fight!  If my patriotism costs me my life, at least I'll know that I did something to protect the futures of my children and grandchildren.  My life for their futures, to me, is a more than even trade.  Be Well and have a Very Merry Christmas!

PS.  Once again, thank you for your concerns!.....Tom S.

Hello Brian.  I'm sorry that you had difficulties with my email address (robosnoop@aol.com). If it continues, you can also reach me at (tomsoriano@aol.com).  Thomas, you are also welcome to use my email addresses to contact me.  Unless Sandman objects, I will also put you directly in touch with him....Take Care, Tom S.

Tom: Great and patriotic minds think alike, no matter where they may be in this great country. I truly believe in the statements you make concerning the costs of freedom since I served long ago and know directly exactly what the costs are. I firmly believe as well that if we were to reinstitute Selective Service and make it Mandatory for ALL WHO CHOOSE TO RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE AT LEAST AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL OR PARTICULARLY FOR PRESIDENT, we would benefit greatly from it! How can one intelligently command if they have not first learned to follow in a military environment? Some can, some can't but, I would rather have those WITH some command experience one way or another than anyone who has no such experience. I live just 13 miles from George Patton's birthplace and, his son Bruce was deputy Commander of my unit in Vietnam in 1968.I would be pleased to make the acquaintances of both Sandman and Thomas if they are comfortable with it. We all have valid concerns about the direction in which this country has been taken these last 6 years and we all HOPE for a correctional approach by the incoming newly elected Congress but, there are no guarantees and already, Boehner has betrayed a public trust and I will not forget his and Mitch McConnell's promises prior to the election to ""crush," veteran's groups and Tea Parties without whose assistance in the 2010 Mid terms, the GOP could NEVER have gotten control of the House. They also tremendously aided in SPITE of these two, in garnering future control of the Senate as well and so, as far as I am concerned, both of them should be made to GO at the first opportunity. However, that is for consideration after the holidays we all hope to  enjoy as an American Tradition though under fire as is EVERY personal Liberty and choice since 2008. Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year to You all

Brain, as the Bible calls people like us...Watchmen on the Wall...but we also need to be recognized by another name..."Patriots on the Wall" lead by the heart of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!  Merry Christmas, and may God Bless "We the People" one and ALL!  Let 2015 be the year that, not only Patriots, but all of "We the People" shake the tree of Liberty to it's core, and let no traitor see no escape from the coming power of "We the People" and most of all our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Regards,

Dr. Michael Williams

Oath Keeper

This is one of my favorite quotes. Supposedly written before the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, it shows the evil destruction caused by those in government who only have their own selfish desires in mind.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear."
--Cicero Marcus Tullius - Born on January 3, 106 BC and was murdered on December 7, 43 BC

I am amused by your typo referring to me as "Brain!" I've been accused of a lot of things of late, particularly by liberals who are the antithesis of those of us born with brains and do not think it to be a political crime to use them! As to your other stated sentiments, I could not more fully agree but wish there were an ORGANIZED group with command officers held ready though in abeyance to act if needed. With so very many capable career and constitutionally loyal personnel of that type relieved of command and sent into forced retirement or cashiered by the President, there should be a plethora of such available if the incentive and the committed body of subordinates were available. It would take quite a sophisticated promotion to achieve it when the group attempting it is as small as is this one but, one never knows what can be accomplished until one tries. I believe we will eventually Be FORCED into trying to promote such.  One rebuttal of the current situation and reaffirmation of your stated position was stated by John Adams when  he said: "Our Constitution was made only for a religious and moral people. It is wholly inadequate for the government of any other.": A sobering but also comforting thought at this time of year in particular and in this utterly Hedonistic and immoral society , for those who believe. Enjoy your holidays as you can. I fear the New Year will bring potential hope but also more danger from the enemy within which I pray the new Congress will try to alleviate by for a change: DOING THEIR JOBS AND LIVING UP TO THEIR OBLIGATIONS TO THEIR AMERICAN CITIZEN CONSTITUENCIES! Now, wouldn't THAT be a novelty?!

I pray that there will be a peaceful resolution to all this mess. There are (supposedly) a worldwide group of people who are attempting to do just that. The whole problem, and I mean the WHOLE problem, is that men of great wealth and their hired thugs, have infiltrated not only the American government, but governments across the globe whenever they were able to do so, for the sole purpose of taking over that country, without firing a shot. (sound familiar) In America, the main goal was to take over the monetary system, because when you have control of a nations wealth, you control that nation AND it's government. If the good guys in a government attempt to rid the imposters, they face character assassination or worse, and the money changers threaten to destroy the nation monetarily. It is terrorism at it's worst. There is (supposedly) a lot of gold available in other countries and the "good guys" have control of that gold, which is enough to settle the worlds debt. In that event, ALL debts will we wiped out and all countries will be restored. They, "the good guys" are attempting to abolish this small group of people who are controlling the world. The Federal Reserve, the IMF, the Council on Foreign Relations, etc., are the people who are hell bent on achieving a one world government, governed BY THEM. Every war since the Revolutionary war has been perpetrated  by these people, either for the purpose to divide and conquer, or because that country would not bow down to the demands to the demands of the Federal Reserve, ie, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Those countries never attacked America and the American military was sent there under false pretense to "teach them a lesson" and pillage their natural resources. North Korea will probably be next. Yes Saddam Hussein was a thug, but he would have never killed nearly as many people as the United States military did in his whole life time.

I am not at all against the men and women of the military. I feel very sorry for them because they have been deceived by the United States government and have been used only to enrich a private corporation (NOT a COUNTRY) known as The United States. It sickens me that they always use the term "fighting for freedom" or "defending America's freedom", which is a load of total B.S. Freedom and safety for the American people is NOT why these countries are being attacked, ie, Benghazi.

This is why I tell everyone even considering to join the U.S. military that they will only be used and abused by these evil people and that their life means absolutely NOTHING to them. To all of those who are in the military, get out as soon as you can. If the United States Federal Corporation no longer has an army, they no longer have the power to destroy the world! If the Feds attempt to institute the draft, or send Americans to a country who has NOT attacked or is not a threat to America, everyone say HELL NO, WE WILL NOT COMPLY. I am not saying that we do not need a military, because we do, but one that acts defensively, not offensively. If another country attempts to attack us, there are enough gun owners (the militia) to do the job, and there will be those who are able to operate the heavy hardware if need be.

Lord God in heaven, please help us to deliver your people from the grasp of the relatively few people who wish to enslave the entire world for the glory of Satan himself. We are with you. Please guide us and teach us according to your will so that this totally evil entity may be abolished, for the praise and glory to you the Father,  peace on earth, and the freedom of all mankind.

No, I do not object.  I welcome ALL Patriots. Thank you for the spelling correction on Troll

Thomas , Rafael here ; this is mine : rafaelc1@juno.com
please keep it so to be intouch ; also , we should meet here in Texas , sometime ;
 I have friends . Thank you ; stay well and talk to you again . Old rooster is also a good old friend .Take care ; Merry Christmas and Blessings . 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service