Replies

• Nice job. Thank you so much. May GOD BLESS HIS KIDS and grant us courage to stand now before it is too late.

• Onward and upward!  God, please bless abundantly each person who is responsible for any banner and/or any sign used with the OAS.

• I'm going to get signs and flags together and let everyone in the area to come by.  It's fun and the folks are great.  Well, except for the few nasty leftists that drive by.

• Out standing video.  

Loved every second.

• GREAT VIDEO.... FOR "OVERPASSES FOR AMERICA!!" THANKS FOR SHARING IT....AND SHARED! GOD BLESS...AND GOD BLESS THE "USA"......."ONE NATION UNDER GOD....WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!!"

• Is it time to act.  That's a question that only each erson can answer for themself

• Loretta,  Of course its time to act NOW.  With the coming elections in June we must support true patriotic Conservatives candidates, hopefully vetted and approved  by the Tea Party.Dave

• A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.” - Edward Abbey

“A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril. ” 
    ― Winston Churchill

“The greatest patriotism is to tell your country when it is behaving dishonorably, foolishly, viciously.” 
    ― Julian Barnes, Flaubert's Parrot

“I love my country, not my government.” ― Jesse Ventura

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.- Ronald Regan

True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.- Clarence Darrow

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. - Thomas Jefferson

“Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.” - Mark Twain

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants .” -Thomas Jefferson

• NICE... Thank you...... Will use the Jeffersonn quote.

• Truly beautiful video....THANKS to those who worked so hard to produce it!!....I placed it on my facebook page and am sending it to my big list.  I, too, was moved to pray as I cried over our beloved homeland, while watching this.  We are in our last hours of freedom now--but 5/16 is coming and then we must always, always, all ways, stay vigilant--especially about the public schools and the horrible Marxist indoctrination camps that they have become over the past 40 years......I pray that the numbers for our rally increase  to overflowing....and God will choose the number for us....HE knows exactly who needs to be there and what needs to be done.  I think of the scripture verse that states, paraphrased, "Don't worry about what you are to say or do....My Holy Spirit will give you utterance and guide your steps."  and "Trust in God with ALL our hearts and lean not on our own understanding....in ALL our ways acknowledge HIM and HE will direct our paths."  I love scripture because it fulfills every single need of the human mind, heart and soul.  Research just discovered that the "heart has a mind/brain of its own and actually thinks like the brain."  No wonder Jesus spoke incessantly about the heart because "from it flows either good or evil"......so that proves it has its own thoughts/mind.  Thanks to all you wonderful caring people who belong to OAS.....especially our dear founder/director Col Harry Riley.  I am so grateful to God that he won't make a move without our Father's go-ahead-input!  How comforting.  I don't say this lightly, but when I was in Exodus yesterday, and Moses was pleading with Pharaoh to 'let My people go'  as God told him to do, I got the distinct inward feeling that Riley is our current day Moses--and I don't say this with silly sentimentality....I say it with a certain vision.  God be with all of us as we wait in joyful hope to see what HE will do via our obedience to go and tell and do...at His command....Amen.  May the Blood of Jesus cover every single "planner" now and until this whole rally is over...and all are home safe and sound.....and our country is being revived as a true Godly Republic.  Amen.

This reply was deleted.