Constitutional Emergency

May 13th                               
Pam Geller - Again  

We can expect that the attacks against Pam Geller will ramp up as the election season gets into full swing. After all, our Islamist in Chief has stated publically that he will not paint Islam with the Broad brush of Jihad, and that there is no “ … sound as peaceful as the call of the muezzin in the mosque to prayer,” and in the United Nations he said, “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet.”

1.    http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/09/26/in-a-fit-of-rage-obama-sna...

2.    http://select.nytimes.com/2007/03/06/opinion/06kristof.html?_r=2&am...

3.    http://www.mrctv.org/blog/president-obama-future-must-not-belong-th...

SO for all intents and purposes, Pam Geller has taken on the President of the United States and all his power.

The left hates her because she has right onher side, and she is not backing down.

When 20% of Americans see President Obama as a latent Muslim, whether he admits it or not, there is a decidedly antagonistic side of Progressives that wants to silence her, and will do anything in their means to do so.

The article below lists just a few of the stalwart lefties who are swinging their bloviating fists at her, from Chris Matthews all the way up (or down) to the New York Times.

The fact is, just like how the media are piling on to Ted Cruz as his likability indices get better and better. The ones they fear are the effective ones.

I never get a mention in the NYT, or even on Chris Matthews, and I am glad for that. The have nothing to fear from me, except that we – those like us, to whom I send my postings – represent a significant portion of Americana, and that is what the left really fears.

We are the Spiteful bitter clingers who oppose everything that B-Ho does because we are racist to the core, and he is “just” the first Black President in American History.]

Based on his history since the first day he took office, it may well be another 232 years before we elect another Black President. He has done that well for his “people.”

Oh, wait, I forgot that his people are the Muslims. He has more Arab blood than Negro.

It’s just that he’s a secular Muslim, so that doesn’t count, does it?

Better Ask Pam Geller.

From her website:

​Yesterday at PJ Media, I reported on conflicting stories offered by the Islamic Community Center of  hoenix (ICCP) regarding former mosque attendees Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi, who were killed this past Sunday in a gunfight outside a Dallas-area center where a “Draw Muhammad” cartoon contest was being held.

I noted the attempts by the mosque president, Usama Shami, to downplay the ties of the two would-be terrorists. This included Shami’s claim to the press that neither was a regular member. In fact, Elton “Ibrahim” Simpson had been featured in a mosque fundraising video posted on ICCP’s YouTube channel in 2012 identifying him as a member:

In fact, Simpson and Soofi were not the only two terrorists spawned from ICCP. Two other previous ICCP mosque attendees — Hassan Abu-Jihaad and Derrick Shareef — are currently in federal prison on terrorism-related charges.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/05/phoenix-mosque-attended-by-garland-...

No wonder they cannot stand her, she is confronting them in their lairs with the facts.

There is nothing more noxious to a Liberal than facts refuting their time-honored beliefs, whether it is about Global Warming, or Militant Islam.

We need to make sure someone has her back at all times.

​TAPP
Tuum Arida Pulveris Pyrii
Keep your powder dry
DET

Why the Left Hates Pamela Geller
Jack Kerwick

Recently, while Pamela Geller’s American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) held a Muhammad cartoon drawing contest in Garland, Texas, a couple of American-born Islamic zealots opened fire on the security officers who were hired in anticipation of precisely such an attack.

One officer was injured. Fortunately, no officers were killed, and both would-be mass murderers were shot dead.

Someone up there must really like Pamela Geller.

Down here, however, there are plenty of people who most decidedly dislike Geller.

Since she escaped the death wish of Islamic extremists, Geller has been in the cross hairs of leftist extremists.

Heidi Beirich, of the “hate-watch” organization, the Southern Poverty Law Center, said that while Geller is entitled to express herself, “I think decent people would say: ‘Why do you [Geller] need to do that [blaspheme against Muhammad]?’”

MSNBC host Chris Matthews castigated Geller for arranging a “trap” for those who were intent upon slaughtering her and every one of the 200 or so people in attendance at her event.

CNN’s Alisyn Camerota informed Geller that the latter’s critics seem to have a point in charging her with “Islamophobia.”

The Washington Post offers this gem of a headline: “Event organizer offers no apology after thwarted attack in Texas.”

That the usual suspects on the left reserve their moral outrage for Geller, rather than those who would’ve murdered her and the crowds of participants at the Garland exhibition, is telling. It’s also all too predictable.

When the French magazine Charlie Hebdo published cartoons depicting Muhammad, a couple of Islamic fundamentalists responded by massacring several people at its offices. In the wake of this bloodbath—an attack on “free speech” is how it was branded—nearly the entire Western media, and certainly all of the left, expressed its solidarity with the murdered.

Beyond the fact that the aspiring killers in Texas failed where their French counterparts succeeded, the only other difference between the situations in the Lone Star state and Paris is that the illustrations of Muhammad featured at Geller’s event weren’t nearly as obnoxious, perverse, and disgusting as those printed in the pages of Charlie Hebdo.

So why, then, is it that legions of people from around the Western world were clamoring to “stand with Charlie,” while Geller and her organization have been condemned? For an answer, we must look beyond the details of these two events to the political circumstances of those involved with them:

Charlie Hebdo is a militantly irreligious, leftist rag.

Geller’s AFDI is nothing of the sort. In fact, Geller’s organization exists exactly in order to draw the public’s attention to the glaring incompatibility between Islamic fundamentalism and Western civilization.

Both her conviction that jihadism deserves as much attention as she devotes to it as well as the latest tactics that Geller’s employed in driving home this point can and should be debated. Yet one shouldn’t have to sympathize with Geller in order to be struck by the breathtaking hypocrisy of her critics.

To be clear, Geller’s detractors are motivated by nothing more or less than a deep and abiding ideological animosity toward her, for they regard Geller as just one more “right-winger” with whom they must contend, just one more obstacle in their path toward “the fundamental transformation” of the world.

And her background as an outspoken white, non-violent, non-leftist critic of a Politically Correct Zeitgeist that insulates certain groups—like Muslims—against any objections, to say nothing of the kinds of objections that Geller is known to raise, guarantees her standing as an object of the left’s contempt.

As for Muslims, they are among the teeming masses of the world’s “oppressed,” the targets of the Christian West’s centuries’ old campaign against humanity. From the Crusaders of yesteryear to the imperialists of today, Muslims are, ultimately, victims. From the left’s perspective, it is precisely this history of “oppression” and “exploitation” that explains terrorism and jihadism.

Yet these “root causes” don’t just explain Islamic violence.

They justify them.

When the violence is directed at unenlightened retrogrades like Geller, it is that much more justified.

Admittedly, no leftist will say as much—probably not even to him or herself. But this is the meta-narrative, the unspoken conceptual framework, to which the left assimilates Islamic-on-Everyone violence.

Of this, anyone who knows anything at all about the left can have no doubts.

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great article!  We should do a mass T-shirt project, with "I stand with Pam Geller"

in large bold letters on the front of the T-shirt.  Then proclaim a national "I Stand

With Pam Geller" day, and EVERYONE wear their T-shirt to wherever that day.

The woman has the intestinal fortitude and the chutzpah, not to mention the courage to take on the establishment, that most corrupt of establishments in the history of our country.  Would that more women of her courage would drop the political correct B....Sh... that has had such a deleterious effect on the conduct of so many before and since Obummer (even the talk show hosts are now openly calling him that I note with pleasure), was elected by a patently uninformed self concerned group of low intelligent and low information voters voted not once but twice to have him continue to harm not only the rest of us but those self same low information voters.  We definitely need more like Pam Geller and I for one think she is one of the best. Hang in there Pam The fact that they are so up in arms against you shows that you indeed are making a difference....the right kind of difference.

Pam is demonstrating that one person can make a difference.  By the way Happy Birthday to OAS. There is the possibility that she is showing the way-at significant risk to herself-and that may be the key. That she has not been silenced by social pressure-whether it is Sharia or just Leftists talking heads.  The fact that she has not backed down or shut up-on threat of her life-even people like Trump or other so-called Conservatives back away-(maybe fearing threats to their lives or property) from defense of our own First Amendment Right-how crazy is that when you look at it-Maybe there is an example and lesson to be had here.

deleted by Admin.

Don't post it here AlanA, I'm tolerant but there is a limit.

Thanks

Alan. I don't think we need to make fun of the Saviour to show people how tolerant we are. We are to worship God, Honor Him and hold Him in high reguard. I personally would not lower that standard to prove a point to ANYONE. Personally I don't condone Blasphemy.

I PRAY OUR MILITARY IS NOT THIS DUMB (((((((( IS IT ))))))) ????????????????????????????????????????????????

I keep asking;  When will each State in the Union put on a program like Ms. Geller put on?  I appreciate how she is stressing America's RIGHT of FREEDOM OF SPEACH.  We Americans have this RIGHT.  If we do not use it;  We will loose it.  

colonel HARRY RIELY , I want to ask you... is there any hope for AMERICA again ? Every single day. we read about
the white house.. taking , and destroying our traditions... our constitution.. our country , our children, school, medical,
veterans, education... seniors, faith, christians and jews . Everyone is attacked, in some way.. !!
The only thing we see that has any validity, is illegal immigrants, foreign nations, certain groups, and the list goes on.
Every time you go on to the internet, you hear how we are being destroyed... our money will be taken from us,, our cash will be taken from banks,,,a huge crash.., the government having special forces in TEXAS, to take them over,, Utah and other states. Make believe city's being built by fema.. ohh the list goes on and on.
My question to you is.. where are the GENERALS? THE people that were voted to protect America from take over...?
Do we just sit here and write notes.. on internet, do we just wait and let everything come crashing down?
I know colonel Harry Riley you tried to get people to march ,,, and not many showed up.. that is so sad... but aren't people waking up now from a long sleep.??? I am shocked.. people in congress,, and etc. are just sitting back doing nothing.. they are clammoring... among them selves,,, and not doing anything. Can you answer this for all of us out here that are really upset .. and all thinking the same things. thank you and i thank you for your service... and god bless.

We will be marching in our neighborhood streets it seems and imminently it appears--forget Washington, DC.  It is upon us, and all I know are planning to "survive" any way they can!!!!!!!!!!!  Only someone stupid or totally uninformed because they have had their heads in some boom box just simply does not have a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!

War has been declared on us--this is why Obama is doing nothing but riding the fence and lying--flip flopping all over the place.  In all honesty, he probably does not even know "who he is"!!!!!!!!!!!

any one reading this blog. Is there any plans in the works... to march in D.C. again.. ? Is there nothing we can do to stop the sad out take of U.S.A. ISIS IS COMING ! Fema is hard at work making camps.. ! There are over one million illegal muslims now brought through the borders and taken care of by our tax dollars.
Does anyone care? I am a 75 year old woman... and i cannot understand how people just sit by and let all this happen.?
THE now government , have almost two years to wreak havoc here in AMERICA...! Will there be anything left.?
I do not care about what party wins in 2017 , as long it is a person with HIGH INTEGRITY, HONEST. AND TRUE PATRIOT.
What can we do now to help our country ???

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service