Constitutional Emergency

Pan-Global Economic Collapse: A Biblical Loss Of Life Is Upon Us NOW. By Gregory Mannarino

We know banks are failing around the world...we know the US debt is nearly 17 Trillion dollars...we know chaos already reigns in America, we know our Constitution has/is being discarded......so evaluate this video in light of what should "I stock up on for barter"?  What items will everyone need??

Sad, but there is a real threat of total collapse......

Views: 1573

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pray to the Archangel St Michael..The Warrior Angel..The Protector of those who love God..We need you now St. Michael..Rid our earth of Satan and the evil ones who follow him..

Why not pray to the warrior on the white horse whose eyes are like flaming fire and written on his thigh is....."KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, the one who created Michael????

Praying to GOD goes without saying, Lady Florida Cracker...

Oh good, you had me worried there since He is the only one who can answer!!!!  :)

Wow the followers of false prophecy in this group is amazing.

Cynthia............the message of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy! ;)

Which false prophecy would that be Cynthia?

GEEZ READING ALL THESE COMMENTS U R SAYING THAT TOMORROW THE WORLD IS GONE HELL NO NOT W/US STILL HERE.   YES WE HAVE PREPPED AND DONE WHAT WE CAN BUT GIVE UP HELL NO THAT IS NOT IN OUR DNA.    WHAT DO U TAKE MONEY WATER GUNS GUNS AMMO THE BIBLE AND FOOD AND MEDICATIONS 

Cynthia A. Shook: I'm very impressed with you Biblical Prophety, knowledge, please share more with me.

What Book in the bible talk about this?

What is the number of Anti-Christ?

Ten nation you mention, where are they describe?

One of the last battle in the bible is Call what?

Where will this battle take Place?           Please reply: Thank Joe

Hi Joseph:  I'm not Cynthia....but unless you were asking for another reason... I can help you a little. You can go to www.arewelivinginthelastdays.com  This website lays it all out for you in complete detail. There is a timeline, sequences, news, articles, videos and more.  However, there are not necessarily 10 nations involved, but 10 divisions of the entire world which has just recently been divided out.  Visit it the website.  By the way, the message of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.  Prophecies being fulfilled now are in the book of Joel, Psalms, Thessalonians, Matthew, and of course.....Revelation!  Hope this helps! 

Lady Florida Cracker: You might be the person I have been looking for. Your web site is excellent to view.

I tried to inform OAS leadership they were not ready to go Washington D.C. They had no power of God

behind them. I have some important information to share with you about what I think it would take to bring

God People here in America back under God Word and Repentance to  restore us under the Constitution

once again Here is my email address: Respond to this address jgotshall@sc.rr.com I will send this data for

your review and comments.    YBIC Joe, Rom 8:28

Joseph: Just send it to my OAS account. I usually don't give out email info!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service