Start making and selling ammo and firearms.

BREAKING & CONFIRMED: Wal Mart Is NOT Going To Order Any More Ammo. | InvestmentWatch
I do not have a link as of yet but here is what I have found out... Stopped by my local Wal Mart this morning. They are out of almost every kind of ammo....

Views: 565

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any one know how to make smokeless powder? Or primers? Maybe I see a crossbow in the future.

I've got a plan for one of those crossbows, auto load with a magazine!

I am not sure that this information is right. A friend of mine is an assistant manager at wal mart. He had not heard anything at all about this. He would be the first to ring out the alarm bell. Right after he filled his truck up with all he could buy. 

There other items one is going to need as well. How are your supplies on other essentials? think long term.  

Get off the grid if you can, stock up on staples, TP, medications, and batteries. If you can't, get to know someone in your area that has a produce garden and work it with them.

If you're into reloading check out gunbroker.com.  Used 9mm brass is going for $30.00 a 1000.  Six pages of 9mm components.  There's 7 pages of 223/556 components.  Try to buy primers and powder locally.  The hazardous material shipping charges are murder.  I was in PA for Christmas and went to WalMart and they had primers and powder out on the shelves.  I've never seen that before.  Came home with primers and powder but should have bought more.

Stop shopping at Walmart to send them a message.  Call their corporate office to let them know what you think.  Get with all the shooting ranges in your area to let them know.  This shows Walmart is not on our side.  We can make them change their mines.  Too bad their employees would just not show up one day in all stores by calling in sick.  What a pissed off crowd there woud be in the parking lot.  Plus, all those trucks parked in the back and warehouses not able to load or unload.

Time for gunowners to learn to make their own ammo

DHS buys 200,000 more hollow-point bullets.

This new purchase adds to the staggering figure of 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition already secured by the DHS over the last 9 months alone.

Back in August, the Department of Homeland Security censored information relating to the amount of bullets purchased by the DHS on behalf of Immigration & Customs Enforcement, citing an “unusual and compelling urgency” to acquire the bullets, noting that there is a shortage of bullets which is threatening a situation that could cause “substantial safety issues for the government” should law enforcement officials not be adequately armed.

The information was blacked out despite the fact that documents are only supposed to be redacted if authorized by Congress or for national security reasons.

The contradiction of the Obama administration preaching gun control while simultaneously the federal government arms itself to the teeth with an arsenal that would be enough to wage a full scale 7 year ground war is jaw-dropping.

The government, however, can purchase billions and the mainstream media doesn’t even question it.”

“Where is all this ammunition going? It’s being stockpiled by the federal government, awaiting some future event during which it will apparently be “activated.” Why else would you stockpile something if you don’t anticipate needing to use it someday?”

the word, from my local gunsmith: WM still gets ammo. Shmooze up one of the folks in the dept, find out when that dept. will get their delivery (in general) and show up about 7am to get a 'shot' at what comes in...just a suggestion...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service