PAYBACK: After Turning on Conservatives, Paul Ryan Just Got MASSIVE Bad News From Home

http://conservativetribune.com/paul-ryan-massive-bad-news/?utm_sour...

PAUL RYAN AND ALL THE OTHER REPUBLICAN TURNCOATS MUST GO!!

House Speaker Paul Ryan, a veritable turncoat who sold out every conservative in America last week when he signed off on a $1.1-trillion omnibus bill that handed President Barack Obama everything he wanted, might be on the verge of suffering some major payback for his treachery.

Writing for Crows Nest Politics, Ken Crow, former leader of Tea Party of America, urged his many followers to begin searching for a local “candidate willing to primary Paul Ryan in the 1st District.”

“All patriots should contact your group’s leaders and begin organizing nationwide to put down this RINO in order that he is not re-elected to his seat in Wisconsin,” Crow wrote. “The Badger State patriots need to begin soliciting your State Senators, high-profile business leaders or the State Legislators who reside within the 1st District of Wisconsin.”

Moreover, Crow’s poignant message got picked up by The Gateway Pundit and Fox News and eventually made its way onto the Facebook page for the Wisconsin Tea Party.

This means, in effect, that the movement to get rid of backstabber Paul Ryan has officially begun. In fact, someone already set up a “Primary Paul Ryan” Facebook page that had already accumulated over 18,000 followers by Monday morning.

As Crow pointed out, however, whoever steps up to the plate will need a lot of money to spar against Ryan, who reportedly commands at least $5 million in campaign funds.

“This candidate will need a truckload of cash to make this an actual race,” Crow explained. “This means we all need to reach deep and find an extra $10 or 20.00 bill to send to this candidate. If 200 or 300,000 of us do this, now we have a very real chance of knocking off Ryan in the primary and winning the general election.”

Republicans in Wisconsin have until April 5, 2016, to find a suitable candidate and raise enough money to take down backstabber Paul Ryan. We most certainly wish them the best of luck.

H/T WND

Please share this story on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what you think about the burgeoning movement to once and for all remove Paul Ryan from Congress!

Views: 617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He maybe an ORK ORK seal.

You know, when he was first introduced to those of us who do not live in his State, I really liked him. I thought he was a Conservative and gladly voted for him and Romney. So disappointed in his current behavior, however. Makes me wonder what's in the water in D. C. or what's with the chair/desk and office he resides in now as Speaker? Face/palm. Something odd happens to those who venture into that cesspool! I'm beginning to realize none are exempt from this vicious disease. They have the right ideas (or at least they say the right things to get elected, shame on us for countless times falling for the scam), but once they get in office. Kablammie. It's a tad like watching a Sim in the electronic game, spin around to change their clothing. This constant morphing into something different than we thought we were getting, is disconcerting to say the least. Me? I think I'm going to get more focused on my REAL future in the Kingdom of God. Feels safer, at least.

Paul deserves to be gone. 

PAUL RINO CLONE CLOWN of BONEHEAD ; PAUL RINO BROKE ALL HIS PROMICES TO WE THE PEOPLE .

List of Republicans that voted for the Omnibus Spending Bill Obama Loves

This is ALIPAC's list of Republican Senators and members of Congress that voted for the Omnibus spending bill that has angered a majority of Republicans in America.

ALIPAC Calls for 2014 GOP Primary challengers to immediately file and run against all of these sellouts that supported this bill BECAUSE...

Calls for GOP Primary Challengers for 150 Republicans who voted for...

(1) Ryan’s Omnibus Fully Funds Obama's unconstitutional illegal alien amnesty orders called DACA
(2) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Sanctuary Cities for illegal aliens which makes murders of Americans like Kate Steinle and thousands of others each year possible.
(3) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds All Refugee Programs including the Syrian refugee resettlement proven to be rife with exploitation by terrorists that want to mass murder Americans/
(4) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds All of the Middle East Immigration Programs That Have Been Exploited by Terrorists in Recent Years
(5) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Illegal Alien Resettlement which Obama is conducting in violation of numerous existing US laws!
(6) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds the release of criminal illegal aliens that are going on to kill US citizens.
(7) Ryan’s Omnibus Quadruples H-2B Foreign Worker Visas which will cost more American blue collar workers their jobs!
( 8 Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Tax Credits for Illegal Aliens that are draining billions of dollars of refunds and taxpayer resources each year.
(9) Ryan’s Omnibus Locks-In Huge Spending Increases
(10) Ryan’s Omnibus Fails to Allocate Funds to Complete the 700-Mile Double-Layer Border Fence That Congress Promised the American People.

LIST OF 27 REPUBLICAN SENATORS THAT VOTED FOR THE OMNIBUS SPENDING BILL

Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Blunt (R-MO)
Capito (R-WV)
Coats (R-IN)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Gardner (R-CO)
Graham (R-SC)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heller (R-NV)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johnson (R-WI)
Kirk (R-IL)
Lankford (R-OK)
McConnell (R-KY)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Perdue (R-GA)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rounds (R-SD)
Tillis (R-NC)
Wicker (R-MS)

LIST OF 150 GOP MEMBERS OF CONGRESS THAT VOTED FOR THE OMNIBUS SPENDING BILL IN DECEMBER OF 2015

Aderholt
Allen
Barr
Barton
Benishek
Bilirakis
Bishop (MI)
Bishop (UT)
Bost
Boustany
Brady (TX)
Brooks (IN)
Buchanan
Bucshon
Burgess
Calvert
Carter (GA)
Carter (TX)
Chabot
Chaffetz
Coffman
Cole
Collins (GA)
Collins (NY)
Comstock
Conaway
Cook
Costello (PA)
Cramer
Crenshaw
Culberson
Curbelo (FL)
Davis, Rodney
Denham
Dent
Diaz-Balart
Dold
Donovan
Duffy
Ellmers (NC)
Fitzpatrick
Fleischmann
Flores
Foxx
Frelinghuysen
Gibson
Granger
Graves (GA)
Graves (MO)
Grothman
Guthrie
Hanna
Harper
Hartzler
Hensarling
Herrera Beutler
Hill
Huizenga (MI)
Hurd (TX)
Issa
Jenkins (WV)
Johnson (OH)
Jolly
Joyce
Katko
Kelly (MS)
King (NY)
Kinzinger (IL)
Kline
Knight
LoBiondo
Loudermilk
Love
Lucas
Luetkemeyer
MacArthur
Marchant
McCarthy
McCaul
McHenry
McMorris Rodgers
McSally
Messer
Mica
Miller (MI)
Moolenaar
Mullin
Murphy (PA)
Neugebauer
Newhouse
Noem
Nugent
Nunes
Olson
Palazzo
Paulsen
Pearce
Pittenger
Pitts
Poe (TX)
Poliquin
Price, Tom
Reed
Reichert
Renacci
Ribble
Rigell
Rogers (KY)
Rokita
Rooney (FL)
Ros-Lehtinen
Roskam
Ross
Rouzer
Royce
Russell
Ryan (WI)
Scalise
Sensenbrenner
Sessions
Shimkus
Simpson
Smith (NJ)
Stefanik
Stewart
Stivers
Thompson (PA)
Thornberry
Tiberi
Trott
Turner
Upton
Valadao
Wagner
Walberg
Walden
Walorski
Walters, Mimi
Weber (TX)
Wenstrup
Westmoreland
Wilson (SC)
Womack
Woodall
Yoder
Young (AK)
Zeldin
Zinke

ALL OF THESE GOP LAWMAKERS ARE BEING ADDED TO ALIPAC's CANTOR LIST IF THEY ARE NOT ALREADY ON IT...
The Cantor List
Last edited by ALIPAC; 12-23-2015 at 09:20 AM.

Congressman John Carter and Senator John Cornyn of Texas

Our Congress critters horse trade in a manner which impinges upon and destroys our lives,
liberty and property for a few donor dollars, and then they go on Vacation to spend their
Loot.

Let us not forget this coming election the betrayal of House Republicans and Senate
Republicans who voted in favor of Paul Ryan’s Bill to finance Obama’s invasion of our
borders!

ZINKE IS ON THAT LIST I POSTED : CHECK IT . THANKS.
No I am not Screaming : Just Emphasis. 

95% of every national article / 99.9% of MSM bs is a lie of some degree , a diversion for people to gobble up while

THE USA goes down the tube, the global elites chuckle.....

ask yourself , now that they have pushed 19 trillion of debt on an ignorant populace with any opposition, what

would a government shutdown accomplish.??

with expenditures exceeding revenue by 1.5 to 1 for ten years , with the debt surpassing gdp , the elites call the

shots with the economy at their mercy...

Although I'm not in Wisconson, I abhor his actions and agree he should be primaried. I also think it's interesting that in a teeny town of 63k, Janesville opened its FIRST Mosque in August 2015.

HE HAS become just like the rest of them !! We are mad as hell.. Is everyone hypnotized ??? I just do not understand what is going on.? It seems most of the country has turned into a spineless blob.. !
And because of them... Obama never got arrested for treason... and Hillary may win the election.! These do nothings.. are bought and paid for ... just like Trump said. Its like they are being black mailed. they cannot even stand on their own two feet.
And i am sure the national election will have so much fraud , we won't stand a chance. And are they doing anything about it now... before the election.. Nooo of course not. The sad thing is... these people have made it their life careers.

NOT massive enough...he's still speaker. OTOH, I will contribute to any cause whose goal is to remove Paul Ryan, AKA Boehner Jr.

These people, along with Obama and his czars, are turncoats.They should be dealt with accordingly. I'm glad my Marine father is not around to see how badly the people have been duped. The first shot would have been fired already....

do not be glad...i am saddened He is not here....

Amen

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service