People better go to jail or worse!!

Twana

The Blaze

Glenn Beck took to his radio show Wednesday morning for a fiery denouncement of the administration’s handling of the crisis in Libya.

“This president is lying to you about Benghazi in such [a] spectacular fashion that I believe people will go to prison.  This is impeachable.  The president might go to prison for this one,” he said.  “What’s happening in Benghazi is so far beyond lying, it is ​staggering.”

While politicians are known for twisting words into half truths, Beck added that has never seen an administration persist in such a boldfaced lie when American lives are at stake, or seen a media so content to let it slide.

He continued, going over the newly-released documents that prove the administration was alerted to what was really happening in Libya before spinning a story about a YouTube video:

Now we have [the] beginning of the truth on Benghazi.  Five days into the Benghazi scandal, when no one was saying anything, I presented a theory…I told you that [Ambassador Stevens] was involved in running guns, and he was running guns to al-Qaeda in Libya, and he was running guns through Turkey into Syria.  And whether it was a deal that went bad, I don’t know, but that’s what happened.  And the White House knew…And while everyone else was arguing about whether it was a videotape or not, we were furthering the story.

Today we have evidence that is staggering.  We now have a memo posted [at] TheBlaze…to the White House two hours after the attacks began.  Last night on the TV show I laid it out again…exactly what happened, when.  At 1:00, or 12:54 in the afternoon on September 11, the White House was warned that somebody was watching the Benghazi safe house– and so you know, do not let any member of the press get away with calling this an embassy safe house.  It is not.  It was a CIA safe house.  Now why, in the most dangerous place in one of the most dangerous parts of the world, on Sept. 11…why would he be at a CIA safe house?We now know he was having dinner with the general counsel of Turkey.  [Emphasis added]

Beck reminded that it has been widely reported that President Obama has a close relationship with the Turkish prime minister, before continuing:

An hour after that, the Turkish ambassador leaves through the front door and the front gate, unmolested.  Now you tell me– why was the Turkish general counsel there?  …Why was it so important on Sept. 11 to go to the most dangerous city, into a CIA safe house?

An hour after he leaves, the fight begins.  We now know that the White House– somebody, the military, somebody, sent a drone.  So there was a live video feed of what was going on.  They’re watching it in the State Department, they’re watching it at the Pentagon, they’re watching it at Langley, and they’re watching it in the Situation Room.  At 5:00 in the afternoon, Leon Panetta has a meeting with the president of the United States.  The first email comes at 4:05.  So the Secretary of Defense arrives at the White House to have a meeting with the president 55 minutes after the Situation Room and everybody else gets an email saying, ‘Libya, the safe house is under attack.”  ​[Emphasis added]

Glenn Beck Responds to White House Benghazi Memos | Ansar al Sharia

(Photo via CBS)

Beck proceeded to read several more emails explaining how our personnel in Benghazi were missing and under attack, before he got to one timestamped at 6:07.  According to the memo, Ansar al-Sharia had claimed responsibility for the attack and– though he isn’t sure– Beck said it’s possible that Ansar al-Sharia was one of the groups that we gave arms and funding to during the war to overthrow Gaddhafi.

This is why the White House covered, because our ambassador was killed by [guys] we were running guns to, and we are still running guns today.”

He then read an international report from Russia Today saying U.S. Stinger Missiles are in the hands of Syrian rebels, adding that the New York Times has also reported that we are using the Muslim Brotherhood to arm the rebels in Syria.

Beck concluded the segment:

“This president is on the wrong side.  It is so crystal clear…let’s just take it one step at a time.  The President of the United States of America, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of State have all lied to you.  They lied to you and said, ‘this might be a video, we don’t have all the information, the information is still sketchy, it’s confusing,’…We now have the documents that came into the Situation Room saying, ‘There’s an attack, they’re watching.’  Then, we have the documents that we had a live video feed in the Situation Room, so they could see that there was no protest.  ​Then there are the documents– and there’s now 13, with this new one– there’s now 13 different documents saying it’s a terrorist attack, and here’s the group that’s doing it.  And they lied to you.”

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney responded to questions about the newly-released emails by saying there was “all sorts of information” coming in at the time.

Watch the entire clip, via TheBlaze TV, here.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In my view the white house and staff are protecting the terrorist that attacked the embassy and it was with bho`s OK....

• Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ordered  additional security for the U.S. mission in Benghazi ahead of the terrorist  attack but the orders were never carried out, according to “legal counsel” to  Clinton who spoke to best-selling author Ed Klein. Those same sources also say  former President Bill Clinton has been “urging” his wife to release official  State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the  compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing  the election.

Appearing on TheBlazeTV’s “Wilkow!” on Wednesday night, Klein told host  Andrew Wilkow that Bill and Hillary Clinton have been having “big fights” for “two or three weeks” about the issue, according to his two sources on Clinton’s  legal counsel. While Bill Clinton wishes his wife would “exonerate” herself by  releasing the documents that show she wasn’t at fault for the tragic security  failure in Libya, the secretary of state refuses to do so because she doesn’t  want to be viewed as a traitor to the Democratic party.

On Glenn Beck’s radio show earlier on Wednesday, Klein said his information  comes from two “very good” sources.

Wilkow pointed out the obvious, that the Obamas and the Clintons have a “very  behind the scenes, tense relationship” — to put it lightly.

“I said to you last night, and I think I stand corrected, that it seemed like  Obama out-Clintoned the Clintons,” Wilkow said. “But Clinton seems to have gone  along with all of this because he knew that Hillary would be exonerated in the  end.”

Read more from this story HERE.

Here’s the interview with Ed Klein:

Read more: http://joemiller.us/2012/10/bill-clinton-pushing-hillary-to-release...

• I am all for Obama, Hillary, Ms Rice, Jay Carney going to prison.

• Smart people knew he was lying all along.  It would be nice to see them go to jail, but it will never happen so don't hold your breath!  If Romney wins, he will pardon all these commie thugs.  Sorry, but I don't see anything like jail in their future!

• Prison is not the typical punishment for trason in the United States, just ask Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
    • Uhh...

...I don't think that they're available to ask.

• No they will not.  They are liberal marxists progressives.  They can do what ever they want.  They have been doing it is LBJ.

• we the people,who are the real government,this treasonous lying traitor in the wh,and his band of traitor,napalitnao,panetta,hillary,and hillary 2nd in command susan rice is a muslum.we the people,how much more proof do you need that ovomit and his un american administration,time to take back our treasonous lawless,useless,treasonous government.time to gather as one giant freedom loving,god fearing american group,under one giant umbrella,you have seen treason/lies/murdered border guards,murdered ambassador stevens,fast and furious,soylandria,bailouts,ovmitcare which is unconstitituional and a tax,people time to walk to the un american un building or the wh,the bengazi attack,which they said was from a video,this government is tyranny,and all the politicians who do nothing or aiding and abetting a treasonous government,making them all guilty of treason.god blelss romney/ryan,sheriff joe and cold case posse,frank serpico,chuck norris,and all american veternans/citizens.one nation under godtime to plan were and when,not a revolution,an evolution a change for a peacefully future 

• They all gotta go. Period.
    And, at this point, I don't care how it happens!
    Think about that.
  • WHEN ARE WE GOING TO WAKE UP....THEY MUST ARREST EVERY DAMN ONE, HAVE A TRAIL, OR JUST HANG THEM...........WE BEEN LIED TOO SO MANY TIMES.  OBAMA MUST NOT BE IN ANY ELECTION BECAUSE THEY ARE FIXED TO WIN...AMERICA THIS IS OUR COUNTRY NOT OBAMA'S TO CHANGED, HE WANT TO RULE, AND THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WILL HELP US   IS     

''WE THE PEOPLE''...........GOD BLESS ALL, GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.

This reply was deleted.