Patriots,

PFA is undergoing a complete mission change. As you have probably noticed, Patriots For America will be used for Operation American Spring.

We are in the process right now of me giving PFA over to Harry Riley COL Ret. for full control. I will be around helping behind the scenes doing techy stuff when I can. Others will be helping as well.

Just a bit about me, I'm working and dealing with some health issues. Hoping to get over the health issue hump soon. But it prevents me from being as active as you all are use to me being. Thus the hand over to Harry Riley.

I will still be doing the work you all know I breath and love....that is the work of our military and I'm continuing in the work of chronicling the details and data about the intentional demoralization and destruction of our US Military by the hands of all the despots in our nation. This history must be put together and told to our descendent's. It is our duty to give them this truth and history.

There are more folks put in leadership positions by Harry Riley. You will start seeing this.

As of right now, some of you may experience some website tech issues. But it's only because we are transferring ownership of it and that is done manually. I noted a few issues last night but I knew it was only for a short time and would be resolved soon. So please be patient if you see something strange.

Also no PFA members have been removed. One member sent me a PM telling me they were told to join PFA to send a welcoming message to a new member. That I am sure is just transferring website glitches that will not last long.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them and we'll do our best to answer them.

You know I've grown so fond of you all and I'm so thankful for your help in the fight of our lives for our country and for our descendent's.

Still marching forward in this work,

Twana Blevins

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• THANKS, TWANA!

• Twana: 

You take care of yourself. I will keep you in my daily prayers.  You are a valuable asset in this world, we don't want to loose you. 

EQ

• Twana  Thanks for sticking with us.  You give us updates on things happening that we wouldn't get otherwise.  Wishing you a Merry Christmas and aHealthy ,Happy New year  Get well fast    Jan

• God bless you Twana and may you heal quickly. My prayers are with you!

• Twana thank you for all you have done and I hope you start to feel better and may you and your family have a MERRY CHRISTMAS

• Thanks and God bless.

• Twana,prayers are with you. You will always be one of the hero's, to us.

• Be it known that you are truely a blessing to this movement and to the struggle to restore Constitutional Government.

Operation American Spring is gaining momentum and you've given the reins to the right guy..Stay strong, be well, You are in our prayers........

• We are praying for you Twana!

• God bless you Twana, Your in my prayers & have a MERRY CHRISMAS !!!!!

This reply was deleted.