The facts we know:
1. The Election was given to Hussein obama
2. We're stuck with Hussein obama/them.
3. The Constitution is no longer the law of the land - We have a despot Government, The 1963 Congressional Record of the Communist Goals of America have been fulfilled.
4. Socialism/Marxism and even islam is being indoctrinated into our youth and citizens through:
5. We live in a land of selfish people who are only concerned with themselves and sadly not even concerned about their kids. But hey, what do we expect from a peoples who find no fault in demanding we all pay for them to kill their and anyone elses babies.
6. We live in a land with wide open borders with jihadi terrorists and thug drug lord gang bangers flooding across daily doing much damage and preparing to do more. We also have illegal invaders crossing our borders to drain us and our country of all it's resources.
7. People who claim to be conservatives are not united. We have over 10,000 tea party groups because we have over 10,000 different agendas and most refuse to work together even though they calm (in front of their members) they will . We've opened our arms to folks who are foe because we needed to play the numbers game to win an election and in the end they revenge voted.
8. Obama, with Clinton and the Muslim Brotherhood, are using the whitehouse to run the muslim caliphate. Most American Citizens will not acknowledge that truth because they will not do their own homework and prefer to listen to folks who tell them there is such a thing as moderate muslims. However, if they'd just read the quran, hadiths and suras they would know the truth for themselves. But many folks don't want to know the truth, they prefer to believe what they prefer to be true and to hell with the factual truth.
9. The DOJ is totally corrupt. We can get no justice through them.
10. The Judicial system is totally corrupt. We can get no justice through them.
11. The U.S. Congress is spineless and will not do their job.
12. The U.S. Senate is ran by Marxists
Knowing all this plus more, what do we, as PFA members want to do with PFA? We know what is coming and we know it's going to be bloody.
Then we need to think about if we want to keep PFA open.
This is just the start of the discussions we need to have. I need your input as active members.
I will not listen to anymore chatter about campaigning for another election. No smack talking like we're right before a football game. If that is all we got then we are done.
I don't mean to be rude, I just want to be straight up with you all and it's time we're all straight up.
What makes you think you'll still be allowed to email in two years?
I agree 100% Fred ! The market is voting today and it is melting down just as I predicted it would and my advice to anyone is ...better get into cash for now and then probably into gold. Everything you predict will happen under Obama. The middle class will be crushed under 4 more years of this Marxist. Good luck to all.
Politicians only care about dividing us into groups. If those of us with constitutional values don't find a way for all of our organizations to work together, as one very large group, we won't get anywhere. Republicans are a tattered mess right now.
You know I am so sad, and hurt I will not make an suggestion on what to do next. I have grandchildren who I worry about along with a lot of other people's children. I am one of the lot who are on the short end or wanting my country to be the one our founding fathers created.
Hope you keep this open and going, even if we must go underground..... obummer will have total control of the media very soon, after all he is almost there now.
Peace be with us all.
Twana: Don't give up the ship, but we will need a different course.
It's bad enough to be in a dictatorship, but when the people vote for it, brainwashed or not, like they did in Germany, before their voting rights were taken away, it is all the more tragic. Even if some election fraud was involved, the fact that so many people still voted for him, whether they were just stupid clueless sheep, or just wanted the "free stuff" promised, which can't really be delivered long term, or they are really committed Progressives, it shows how far gone this country really is.
In summary, "Obama":
- Is unqualified, arrogant, incompetent, anti-Constitution, anti-life, anti-(real) marriage anti-free enterprise, anti-energy, anti-Christian, anti-American
- Has toxic beliefs, toxic associates, toxic policies
- Has a terrible record, poor performance on economy, security, social issues
- Has committed numerous impeachable offenses
- Is not even eligible to hold the office
Impeachable Offenses (partial listing)
- Illegal Libyan war
- Possible illegal wars in Mali, Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan and elsewhere
- Illegal firing of Inspector-General Walpole
- Failure to Enforce immigration law
- Failure to enforce DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act)
- Ignoring two orders to resume Gulf oil drilling permits
- Ignoring multiple orders to stay Obamacare implementation
- Violating 1st Amendment freedom of religion in implementing Obamacare
- Failing to enforce election laws
- Multiple illegal EPA orders on CO2, enforcement of made-up regulations not backed by Congress
- Illegally overturning Black Panther voter intimidation conviction
- Possibly bribery to buy Obamcare passage votes
- Fast and Furious gunwalking scandal
- Ceding rights over control of our economy to IMF, via “Special Drawing rights”
- Possible complicity in over $16 trillion in illegal commitments by Federal Reserve, involving U.S. obligations
- Felony Document/Identity Fraud
- Circumventing Congressional oversight via unprecedented scope of “Czars” and illegal recess appointments
- Illegal arrest, torture, killing of american citizens, without warrants, charges, habea corpus, trials and other due process
- Multiple illegal “Executive Orders” and “signing statements”
- BenghaziGate treason and cover-up
- Interfering in Kenyan politics, in violation of the Logan Act
Worse yet, many people have enabled Obama. Even before he came along, the country was already headed in that direction. He just made it much worse, taking it to new levels of corruption and insanity..
That deserves opposition, yes?
I have listned to people this morning saying we need to stop this or that from happening...well it has become painfully obvious that we don't have the power to stop anything. This man went the first four years as if the Constitution never existed and we could do nothing to stop him...now that he doesn't have to worry about re-election ever again he is more dangerous than ever and too many people don't care...or they refuse to see...or they are corrupt as he is. All the "reasonable" methods have been tried to rein him in and all have failed. So what options are we left with????
Be as rude as you need to be Twana, and don't hold back. Personally, I don't see how the military lets this person remain as commander-in-chief.
Amen. Their oath is to the Constitution, but if they feel they don't have the support of the people, they may not do anything.
I am as disappointed as everyone on this page but I believe that we should take a break to work through our great loss and get our heads together. I for one need to attend to my Wife who I have neglected these last weeks... Politics has become all consuming.
Let's not do anything rash. Perhaps come December we could make a more rational decision. In the mean time, if there were a way to communicate without the prying eyes of Obama's despots that sure would be well worth the effort.
Sounds good Twana. I agree with everything you said. I'll be looking forward to where we are going from here. Mark
Twana I hope you keep this site going to the end. I believe Obummer will take over the internet and make sure sites like this are shut down but until then keep it going. I don't know what we need to do or even if there is anything we can do at this point. I am waiting for the Funeral Arrangement for America to show up so we all know where to go for that. I truly feel like America died last night I truly do. I don't want to give up the good fight but I'm tired and as a disabled veteran that is hard for me to say at this point but I'm saying it. I'm tired and just don't know how much more of this I can do but with a site like this (and I have not been active on here in a while) we can meet and talk about what to do next so consider keep it going for now. Love you dearly Twana and thank you for having this site here for us all to meet.