Twana, I was wondering if you would post this as a discussion------

Hello Everyone, Our prayers and condolences go out to the family of Bill Hartzell, a long time 912 Western Iowa member whose wife's 93 year old grandmother was brutally assaulted in her home last Sunday. The death of Louise Sollowin came at the hands of a drunken 19 year old Sergio Perez, an illegal alien in this country who has been here four months.

We have set up a fund for her family; the link is at www.912iowa.com and we will also be setting up an account at American National Bank or tomorrow. Please consider doing what you can as members of the 912 family come together to help a great friend and his family get through an awful tragedy.

Thank You Everyone,

Michael------------

if you google 93 year old grandmother raped and murdered it will bring up the whole story- Thank you, Bill Hartzell

Here is a news report on this. Amnesty is a crime against the US citizens! 

http://www.ketv.com/news/local-news/update-93-year-old-woman-dies-after-attack-sexual-assault-in-home/-/9674510/21142340/-/11l8tiqz/-/index.html

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am so sorry. My prayers for the family members

• Seems like a target rich environment.

• So sorry to here this.

• May God Bless and comfort the family ..

• Sorry for your lost
  • I am so sorry to hear this.  The family will be in my prayers as they go through this horrible situation.

• I'm sad, I'm mad, and my heart breaks for the family...............

• Another good reason not to have blanket  amnesty.

• As a rape victim myself, I am so sorry that she went thru the horror of that act, and to also be so viciously beaten. My prayers are not only for this poor woman, but to all rape victims.

Rape victims have life time memories of the acts committed upon them, putting them into a lifetime prison of it's own, so the villans should spend the rest of their lives in prison. 

Damn the illegals! Why not tattoo illegal immigrants before deporting them, and if they are caught again, then put them in prison? Too many illegals are deported, then come back again and again, and many of them have committed crimes previously. Why is this country, or rather, this President, allowing millions of people to commit crimes, while at the same time, throwing innocent people born in this country into jail just because they disagree with the bastard?

Again, my prayers are with the family and their grandmother. May the angels of heaven wrap their arms around her and comfort her.  

This reply was deleted.